IGNORED

Just Coincidences? Or Time to Watch and be Ready?

The Light

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Mr. M said:

5783 is now, add 240 and you get 6023. That's not cutting short His work, that's an extension.

This is a good point. And yet it still somehow fits with 2000 years after Jesus death, which is 2030 and 7 year prior the rapture of the Church.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, The Light said:

.... which is 2030 and 7 year prior the rapture of the Church.

A revelation that came to me one time as I woke up:  "Even if you have 7 years left, live as if you have 70."

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

Coincidence #2 plus
From the time of Adam to the birth of Abraham would be the year 1948 AM. AM stands for Anno Mundi, which is Latin for "in the year of the world". So counting from the beginning to the birth of Abram is 1948 years.

Coincidentally, Counting from the calendar time AD, and counting 1948 years to the year 1948 AD would be the year Israel is born.

75 years after the birth of Abraham, He left for a new land.

75 Years from the birth of Israel does the Church leave for a new land?

1948 + 75 years would be the year 2023, our current year. Is that just another coincidence?

Does the day and hour approach?

Edited by The Light

8 hours ago, The Light said:

1948 + 75 years would be the year 2023, our current year. Is that just another coincidence?

And we wouldn't know that if someone hadn't developed the Gregorian calendar, to replace the Julian calendar, in the 16th century.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 3/26/2023 at 7:47 AM, The Light said:

So when you watch, what are you looking for? The Antichrist?

No. I'm watching for what Jesus said to watch for.

"33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it e is near, right at the door."

ALL these things. That does happen to include the A of D, which is what Jesus also said, "when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation"

So I heard I should see certain things, one is the A of D, there are other things as well.

I think your question sounds like a shaming tactic. If I admit to being on the wall scoping out the rise of the AC, then I'm not looking for what I should be, the coming of Jesus; and you can find a way to state I'm looking for all the wrong things.

You couldn't be more wrong if this is your intent. I'm looking for Jesus. He said to look for all these things to know His arrival is near. This is another reason why pretrib is inaccurate and ignores what Jesus said we should do; if it's a pretrib gathering we don't have to watch or see ALL these things, even though we are told to do so.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

On 3/25/2023 at 9:12 PM, The Light said:

Hosea 6
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2 Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Coincidence #1
One day is as a thousand years with the Lord and a thousand years is as a day. If Jesus died in AD 30 and we added two thousand years to that, he could come in the year 2030. The pretribulation rapture will happen at least 7 years before the second advent. Could Jesus come in the year 2023? Is the day and the hour of His coming for His bride at hand?

The passage you quote here is 2 Peter 3:8 but this passage is not teaching the rapture or anything about the end times. It is simply making the point that God is not bound by time as we are and that we should not expect him to do things when we want him to. He will do things when HE wants to, he has his own schedule that will not be changed by anything we do. 

Yes, the rapture could happen at any moment. It could happen tomorrow or 100 more years from now. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

Or Time to Watch and be Ready?

Watch for what exactly? If you say to watch for "Jesus"...you go right ahead and carry on...get all the watching for Jesus you can get...I say there is no need for that...why? Because He is living in me...as the Holy Spirit...and has been for over 35 years. I do not have to wait for what has already come...Do you have any idea at all what that means?

Be ready for what? Once you are given access to the mind of God...via the Holy Spirit...you be come a son of God...your Father is God...He loves you and raises you in His house...there He shows you all that is to come and teaches you how to come into your inheritance...He is restoring His Sons to rule over creation...by clothing them with His glory...they are being purified right now as we speak...creation groans for their revealing.

You need to move on from all the fables of men and demons...The Lord Yahshua Christ...is presently preparing His Sons for their revealing...those in the Body of Christ coming to full maturity on this earth...defeating Satan and his beast and all things associated to him. There is no guessing here...only the plan of God moving along its course as designed...He knew the "end" from before the "beginning."

Tatwo

• Well Said! 1

On 3/26/2023 at 9:33 PM, The Light said:

Coincidence #2
From the time of Adam to the birth of Abraham would be the year 1948 AM. AM stands for Anno Mundi, which is Latin for "in the year of the world". So counting from the beginning to the birth of Abram is 1948 years.

Coincidentally, Counting from the calendar time AD, and counting 1948 years to the year 1948 AD would be the year Israel is born.

75 years after the birth of Abraham, He left for a new land.

75 Years from the birth of Israel does the Church leave for a new land?

Does the day and hour approach?

Yes its another coincidence. You seem to be pulling random numbers from thin air to create your beliefs. Correct that 1948 was an extremely pivotal year. It began the end times countdown clock. There are many different passages in scripture that give different numbers for how ling a generation is. The very first one is 120, the number of years Noah was given to build his boat. So 1948 + 120 = 2068.  It is interesting to note that the Great Issac Newton ( considered by some to be the smartest man who ever lived ) created the laws of physics and invented calculus, actually believed and wrote down that he thought the return of Christ would be in the year 2060. Coincidence?

7 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Watch for what exactly? If you say to watch for "Jesus"...you go right ahead and carry on...get all the watching for Jesus you can get...I say there is no need for that...

Then you are missing out. Not only did the early church eagerly anticipate his return and millions since then, But Paul himself says in Timothy that those who are watching and waiting for his return will receive a crown of righteousness. 

Just do today the things of today and leave the things of tomorrow for tomorrow.