• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  935
  • Topics Per Day:  0.73
  • Content Count:  936
  • Content Per Day:  0.73
  • Days Won:  0

Delusion To Believe A “LIE” = II Thessalonians 2;11-12

II Thessalonians 2;11-12

And for this cause GOD shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a Lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I Corinthians 6;9-10

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

**** The LIES People Believe Today In April 2023:

1) Worshiping Pagan Idols Is Okay But Its Not. GOD Is The Only God:

Exodus 20;1-3

And God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Leviticus 19:4

Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 26:1

Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

2) The Sabbath Is On Sunday But Its Not. Its On Saturday:

Exodus 20:8-11

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Exodus 31:14

Ye shall keep the Sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.

Isaiah 58:13-14

If thou turn away thy foot from the Sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the Sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour Him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

Mark 6:2

And when the Sabbath day was come, He began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing Him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? And what wisdom is this which is given unto Him, that even such mighty works are wrought by His hands?

3) Divorce Is Okay But Its Not. Getting Re-married Is Adultery:

Matthew 5:31-32

It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Deuteronomy 22:22

If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

Luke 16:18

Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.

4) Sex Before Marriage Is Okay But Its Not. Its Fornication:

I Corinthians 6:18-19

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Ezekiel 16:15

But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; His it was.

I Thessalonians 4:3-5

For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour; Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:

5) Homosexuality Is Okay But Its Not. Its An Abomination:

Leviticus 18:22

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: It is abomination.

Jude 1;7-8

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Leviticus 20:13

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

AMEN

Edited by MizKJVOnly

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,874
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

That's alot of people to round up and execute. 

If the verses are to be followed to the tee then mass killing is required.

It's OK to put millions of people to death, probably billions add up all the husband and wife cheaters. That would be insane amount of deaths.

Deuteronomy 22:22

If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

Edited by BeyondET

Caution for educational purposes only don't try this in your community.

Exodus 32:14

You shall keep the Sabbath, therefore, for it is holy to you. Everyone who profanes it shall surely be put to death; for whoever does any work on it, that person shall be cut off from among his people.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Caution for educational purposes only don't try this in your community.

Exodus 32:14

You shall keep the Sabbath, therefore, for it is holy to you. Everyone who profanes it shall surely be put to death; for whoever does any work on it, that person shall be cut off from among his people.

John 5:16-18
16 And for this reason the Jews were persecuting Jesus, because He was doing these things on the Sabbath. 17 But He answered them, "My Father is working until now, and I Myself am working."
NASB

Make note that he did not correct the Jews, he confessed to working on the Sabbath.    So did Jesus deserve to die, or did he end the ten commandments (for us) and substitute two for us to live by?

3 hours ago, other one said:

John 5:16-18
16 And for this reason the Jews were persecuting Jesus, because He was doing these things on the Sabbath. 17 But He answered them, "My Father is working until now, and I Myself am working."
NASB

Make note that he did not correct the Jews, he confessed to working on the Sabbath.    So did Jesus deserve to die, or did he end the ten commandments (for us) and substitute two for us to live by?

Yes he did and all Sunday worship gatherings in buildings should be burnt to the ground with the people in it.

The OP wants the law, live by it and die by it, mass killings is ok.

Edited by BeyondET

Luke 14:5

And He said to them, "Which of you whose son or ox will fall into a pit on the Sabbath day, also will not immediately pull him up?"

Pharisees wouldn't let a son die or even kill themselves for breaking the Sabbath. That's what was required many people don't understand when saying the Sabbath is on Saturday today, can't choose to follow some of it and not all of it including putting people to death For breaking it.

Edited by BeyondET

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/15/2023 at 5:11 PM, MizKJVOnly said:

Delusion To Believe A “LIE” = II Thessalonians 2;11-12

II Thessalonians 2;11-12

And for this cause GOD shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a Lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Paul reminded believers of the tradition taught of us to expose what that lie was that God would permit that strong delusion to occur.

2 Thessalonians 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: 14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

The tradition is that we had received the sanctification of the Spirit & the belief of the truth at the calling of the gospel to expose the lie about receiving the Holy Spirit again after a sign.  So if believers believe the lie that they can receive the Holy Spirit after a sign or "again" for a sign, like Azusa Revival, another baptism with the Holy Ghost with evidence of tongues, slain in the spirit, holy laughter movement, Ernest Angeley's Healing Crusade, Pensacola Outpouring, Toronto's Blessings, and even the recent Asbury Revival and those like it for healings or casting out of devils where believers lose self control & fall backwards, God will permit that strong delusion to occur.

2 Thessalonians 2:1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, ...

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.... 

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

That is the strong delusion Paul was talking about as that iniquity as in that lie is the cause of the falling away from the faith in these latter days.

As for the keeping of the sabbath, under the Old Covenant, it was for obtaining salvation. 

Matthew 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Of course, when asked to give up all his riches to the poor to follow Him, he could not do it.

25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? 26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Jesus fulfilled the law in paying the penalty for that sin of profaning the sabbath day as He is able to make us stand by His righteousness alone for why we are guiltless.

Jesus defended His disciples for profaning the sabbath in Matthew 12:1-8 KJV by citing One greater than the Temple was here and that was Himself for why & how His disciples were guiltless.

Paul confirms this;

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

The reason church is held on Sunday, the first day of the week is to honor the Lord on His resurrection day.  Evidence as to when church service is held is by the instructions Paul had given for the collection at church service to set a portion aside from the collection so that when he or other missionaries comes, there will not be holding a special collection for them.

1 Corinthians 16:1Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. 2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.

Note when they break bread as in when they hold communion as well as fellowship & Bible studies.

Acts 20:7 And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight.

So saved believers are guiltless for profaning the sabbath because Jesus Christ is in us and with us always that we can honor Him any day of the week, including the sabbath, but let us not keep the sabbath for justification when He alone justifies us by faith in Jesus Christ.