• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

4 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

Churches and Christians do NOT need to avoid discrimination, and censorship. They need to be true to scripture and preach the truth. If you are a Christian and not offending someone, you probably aren't being a faithful Christian. As far as social platforms, you tell the truth no matter the consequences. 

I do agree 100 percent--- still,we can do our best to present the Truth kindly,I think more are offended by the way the Truth is presented that by the Truth itself,don't you think so?

But yes yes,the enemy hates the Truth & there'll be some hostile reactions by oppressed in chains &: shackles!

Speak the Truth, always ❤️ Amen

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,052
  • Content Per Day:  1.60
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

I do agree 100 percent--- still,we can do our best to present the Truth kindly,I think more are offended by the way the Truth is presented that by the Truth itself,don't you think so?

But yes yes,the enemy hates the Truth & there'll be some hostile reactions by oppressed in chains &: shackles!

Speak the Truth, always ❤️ Amen

Your right. We should avoid trying to be rude and deliberately offensive. We should speak as kindly and lovingly as possible, BUT we must never compromise the truth in order to avoid offending. Jesus wasn't afraid of offending. LOL.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Just now, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

Your right. We should avoid trying to be rude and deliberately offensive. We should speak as kindly and lovingly as possible, BUT we must never compromise the truth in order to avoid offending. Jesus wasn't afraid of offending. LOL.

Amen - no He was not/ IS not!🤗Our Redeemer Lives❤️

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  392
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

So, back to the question: How do we respond when a child asks us about Jesus on a social media platform?

We begin by asking, "what do you want to know about Him?"

Edited by LiveWire
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,302
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  99

1 hour ago, Alive said:

I agree with this perspective. As I have suggested before, the difference today Imo is the national level of agreement with the unmentionable sins and worship of molech. I am convinced this is a significant difference and if national repentance is not granted, the west will be judged.

I wis this was not the case and pray accordingly.

The Lord is not moved by lip service, brother. What people say and subsequently do is the difference between darkness and light. Records of "legal" abortions in the United States reflect what people do, not what they say according to polls and the like. The Pew Research Center has been tracking abortion data in the United States since 1973.

After reaching a peak during 1990, "legal" abortion in the United States has significantly declined every year since. This was long before the rhetoric and posturing of certain politicians emerged on the scene, my friend. As a witness of what men say and then what men do, consider the words of the Lord, who declared that all men are wicked thousands of years before the exceptional times some Americans believe they are living in.

The world was judged then; why is the world not judged now? The world of "the west" has been unspeakably evil from its conception: men, women, and children have been massacred by the millions. What's the difference between abortion, or preserving life in the womb only to murder the child after they are born? 

When I was young, I was angered by the insolence of some who sermonize righteousness with blood on their hands. It appears that rhetoric and thus optics, rather than reality, is the more weighty concern for increasing numbers of my brethren. Lip service --- talking the talk --- and not reality, or walking the walk, matters in the long run.

My friend, the United States has never been a righteous nation at any time. Lip service is meaningless to the Almighty upon His throne, for He judges those who claim that they can see by the same measure they judge others. Does the Lord withhold His judgment for the sake of lip service, or does He permit His rain to fall upon both the just and unjust? I say that the Lord is longsuffering even toward the wicked who wipe their mouths and say, "I've done no wrong."

The world has already been judged. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

I understand people's hesitancy to reveal any personal info and their reluctancy to ask,I do.However,I am not- I am who I am,what is someone going to do? Come through the screen & get me?If I cannot be transparent about myself,my life,my own experiences then I cannot be a Living Testimony to the Glory of God.....

I don't have to reveal my address,social security number or provide anyone with the means to steal my identity but I do have to be honest,forthcoming and I have no idea how to communicate with people or to build relationships otherwise - but I'm not here to hide behind a screen and pretend to be something I'm not,I'm a humble servant & though I have no idea at first who I'm speaking to ,over time people do reveal themselves. Unless one is willing to put themselves out there they'll never receive what they are reluctant to give

That's the difference,I think,for the " Internet" or " Message Board," perspective.....for me this is one more door my Lord Opened up for me to relate to people,talk to them,love them- I don't know them,He Does

Y'all have no idea how many times I'm lead to " walk away"....and so I do, politely,peacefully and without pause - & maybe for" a time" - we only need Trust the Lord and be ourselves,be willing to say " Here am I,I'll go,I'll do it,Use me"

Imo,much ado about nothing- Being impersonal is fine for some but is that Who Jesus IS? Here I go,guess I'm thinking out loud again ....The trolls,pretenders,scammers, wolves,they've got God to answer to- I don't worry about them,they need Jesus too

Well, in the first rule of witnessing, we are not to speak of ourselves in seeking our own glory or otherwise there is unrighteousness in what we are doing.

If a believer speaks of his commitment to follow Christ, religious men of the world can identify with that and praise the man for trying to do so, but if a believer speaks of His faith in Jesus Christ in being His Good Shepherd & Friend to help him to follow Him, the religious men of the world will see that as foolishness as they would for how we are saved simply by believing in Jesus Christ.

And so we have this warning from Jesus about the zealousness of religious men in what defiles the man which is a false witness being one of those sins;

Matthew 15:7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. 10 And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand: 11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man....

18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. 19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: 20 These are the things which defile a man: 

John 5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

John 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

Proverbs 27:1Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth. 2 Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.

That said, there is nothing to say we can bear witness of our selves of what we cannot do so that sinners and other babes in Christ can look to Jesus Christ to do for us.  What is impossible for men, is possible with God because no matter how much the spirit is willing, the flesh is weak and that is the purpose for Jesus Christ to do.

1 John 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.... 8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

So yeah, we can testify of what the Lord has done for us and is doing for us so sinners and other saved believers may also look to Jesus Christ to do the same.

By His grace & by His help, that is how we are being faithful witnesses of Him by testifying of Him in seeking His glory as disciples of Jesus Christ.

8 minutes ago, ChristB4us said:

Well, in the first rule of witnessing, we are not to speak of ourselves in seeking our own glory or otherwise there is unrighteousness in what we are doing.

If a believer speaks of his commitment to follow Christ, religious men of the world can identify with that and praise the man for trying to do so, but if a believer speaks of His faith in Jesus Christ in being His Good Shepherd & Friend to help him to follow Him, the religious men of the world will see that as foolishness as they would for how we are saved simply by believing in Jesus Christ.

And so we have this warning from Jesus about the zealousness of religious men in what defiles the man which is a false witness being one of those sins;

Matthew 15:7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. 10 And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand: 11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man....

18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. 19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: 20 These are the things which defile a man: 

John 5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

John 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

Proverbs 27:1Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth. 2 Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.

That said, there is nothing to say we can bear witness of our selves of what we cannot do so that sinners and other babes in Christ can look to Jesus Christ to do for us.  What is impossible for men, is possible with God because no matter how much the spirit is willing, the flesh is weak and that is the purpose for Jesus Christ to do.

1 John 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.... 8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

So yeah, we can testify of what the Lord has done for us and is doing for us so sinners and other saved believers may also look to Jesus Christ to do the same.

By His grace & by His help, that is how we are being faithful witnesses of Him by testifying of Him in seeking His glory as disciples of Jesus Christ.

Hmm,where'd that first paragraph come from? Interesting take on what I've shared,lol.   I boast for Christ,period- all I am is because of Christ in me,from where He Brought me to the New Creature I am today - all the Glory Belongs to Almighty God- Praise & thank You Jesus🙏From the depths of darkness unto His Marvelous Light❤️

Be Blessed

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  1

27 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Hmm,where'd that first paragraph come from? Interesting take on what I've shared,lol.   I boast for Christ,period- all I am is because of Christ in me,from where He Brought me to the New Creature I am today - all the Glory Belongs to Almighty God- Praise & thank You Jesus🙏From the depths of darkness unto His Marvelous Light❤️

Be Blessed

Well, in case somebody took your willingness to speak of yourself in a way that is not Biblical is why I clarified that position in being a true witness of Jesus Christ by His grace & by His help as you now confirmed after my clarification of your post.:)

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  10,302
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  99

5 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Be Blessed

Indeed. When I say (and also write) that the evil of today is no different than the evil of yesterday, and how we do not live in exceptional times, it's spoken (or written) from the crucible of what I have seen and heard in this world. That it's a true statement is verified by the words of the Lord Himself: what was done is what will be done, so there is nothing new under the sun. 

Before the Lord revealed Himself to me, I wanted to die so that the nightmare would end. The nightmare wasn't about what was done to me; it was all about what I witnessed being done to others. The evil in men's hearts knows no bounds and it has always been that way, so I know better than to accept the notion that today is somehow worse than it was 50 (or even 100) years ago. There was no one capable of redeeming the time, dear sister. There was no way to stop the nightmare... nothing worked or helped. Nothing at all. 

But I didn't know the Lord, kwik. I didn't know the One who redeems time. I was blind and couldn't comprehend why it was needful to be a witness of the terror by night and that fear which comes by day, and to understand what it means to dread another day on this earth. Why?

Because these are the ones whom the Lord sends me to serve and love. That was my adopted mother years ago, and so many of the clients whom He commits into my care now. When I sought to die and end the nightmare I couldn't escape, the Lord drew near and revealed Himself. Our Lord Jesus Christ claimed me as His own. And so I learned...

There is One who redeems time, my friend. There is One who redeems us all, and He redeems me. There is nothing too great for our God and Savior Jesus Christ: the nightmare ended in Him. I haven't forgotten what I witnessed and endured, but learned why I suffered in such a way. It was so I might understand those whom He loves and cherishes: men, women, and children. Yes, even those who commit unspeakable evil under the sun. My understanding encompassed the truth that I am capable of the same evil. 

You know that I'm not doomy and gloomy! Ah, but it's good for us to soberly contend with (and also for) the truth: there is nothing new under the sun. The evil of yesterday is also the evil of today. The One who redeems time and also man says, Come to Me. :)  

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  11

9 hours ago, Marathoner said:

The world has already been judged.

Hmm… Methinks not yet.  You got a scripture to prove this? because the only person who has already been judged and given a death sentence by God is Satan. Satan will not participate in the Great White Throne judgment.  God has already judged him and given him a death sentence to "perdition."  (Ezekiel 28)

s e l a h

• Well Said! 1