IGNORED

Israel and the US - A God-ordained alliance?

RyaninZion

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  363
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, I too believe that our relationship with Israel is God ordained.

Corey

Guest shiloh357
Yaknow...Zola Levitt was JUST talking about that VERY subject on his show today.

His guest was Thomas Ice who's written a bookon the new anti-semitism.

I will have to get that book. I have posted quite a bit about the new anti-Semitism. It is permeating our churches and our universities, and is going full throttle in Europe.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

We have a lot of people in this country that will stand with Israel, but I am not sure that our government is as it should be. It bothers me to see the things we are doing, and the consequences that may come with it.

We are in very perilous times and we need the hand of protection from our Lord, and with some of the things I've read and seen I am not so sure we deserve that hand.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Yaknow...Zola Levitt was JUST talking about that VERY subject on his show today.

I will have to get that book. I have posted quite a bit about the new anti-Semitism. It is permeating our churches and our universities, and is going full throttle in Europe.

Hi Shiloh,

You might also want to check out his website and sign up for his Free Levitt letter which keeps you abreast of the latest news concerning Israel and also on the new anti-Semitism and how it has spread to the above mentioned.

I look forward to it which comes on a monthly basis. here is the link http://www.levitt.com/, (I dont know how to set the link for direct connection anymore since George changed the format)

It also has a spot where you can order books and video.

I really enjoy it.

In Jesus

kevin

Guest shiloh357

Hi Shiloh,

You might also want to check out his website and sign up for his Free Levitt letter which keeps you abreast of the latest news concerning Israel and also on the new anti-Semitism and how it has spread to the above mentioned.

I look forward to it which comes on a monthly basis. here is the link http://www.levitt.com/, (I dont know how to set the link for direct connection anymore since George changed the format)

It also has a spot where you can order books and video.

I really enjoy it.

In Jesus

kevin

Thanks, Kevin!! Actually, I have been a subscriber to the Levitt Letter, for four years now!! :whistling: It is one of my favorite sources for information on Israel. I am going to look for that book on his website, though. The New anti-Semitism is quite pernicious. It masquarades as concern for the human rights of the Palestinians while in reality the "new anti-Semites" care nothing for the Palestinians at all unless they can use the Palestinian "plight" as a means of slandering Israel. This is evidenced by the fact that these paragons of the human rights movement were and are completely silent when the Palestinians suffer brutal human rights violations at the hands of fellow Palestinians, especially when Arafat was in charge. Watch how the Egyptians treat the Palestinians now that they are gaining control of Gaza.

Funny how Gaza was supposed be part of the independent Palestinian state, but notice that everyone is silent as Egypt is quickly regaining the control it had prior to 1967.

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

May it even be so. and 'May our end be like his....'

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

And yaknow...Zola Levitt mentioned how England was anti-semitic until people were actually allowed to read the Bible and understand it for themselves.

Well, Rehoboam and Jeroboam never did get along.