• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

55 minutes ago, ChristB4us said:

Matthew chapter 10 is about Israel and how He sent His 12 disciples, including Judas Iscariot out to spread the gospel to the nation of Israel as they were instructed not to go to the Gentiles.

Matthew 24th chapter is a different scenario concerning future events including when the Temple they were looking at would be thrown down as prophesied by Jesus Christ.

So it is your claim that the end came 2000 years ago and Christ has already returned?

Mathew 10

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

You wouldn't happen to know the date the end came do you?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.82
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I think being beaten and cast into prison for testifying of Jesus would be a greater affliction than rejecting a mark but that's me.

I think most of all ,the hardest thing to endure is knowing your loved ones and family members are about to suffer a terrible fate that you can't save them from if they have rejected your testimony.Imagine being betrayed to death by you own children you have adored since birth and knowing they are going to be cast into a lake of fire.

A rough situation and I don't envy anyone who suffers that tribulation.

Im thinking  I read where one who makes to Heaven will not remember Loved ones who don't.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

9 hours ago, Last Daze said:

We know that the passage concerns the time of Christ's return.  There is a very specific thing in the end times that requires endurance and perseverance.  It is stated twice:

If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints. Revelation 13:10

And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”  Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.  Revelation 14:11-12

The end time perseverance / endurance has to do with the mark and the image.  Its how war is waged against the saints.  Something to think about.

The Beast kingdom does not arrive until after the Trib has concluded.

On 4/30/2023 at 3:10 PM, Last Daze said:

And because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will become cold.  But the one who endures to the end is the one who will be saved.  Matthew 24:12-13

Specifically, endures what?  And to what end?

Endures to the end of the "great tribulation such as has not been since the beginning of the world...nor shall ever be." So a worse ordeal to endure than even the Beast kingdom.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 4/30/2023 at 2:10 PM, Last Daze said:

And because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will become cold.  But the one who endures to the end is the one who will be saved.  Matthew 24:12-13

Specifically, endures what?  And to what end?

It speaks of sin, as sin grows we become lovers of self, lovers of money, prideful, envious, jealous. Jesus said if you love me you would obey my commandments, so as sin grows our love for Christ decreases our love for our brothers decrease. Sin causes our love for God to grow cold

But if we endure, through this sinful world by obeying his commandments by loving God with all our heart and strength

we will be saved 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, NConly said:

Im thinking  I read where one who makes to Heaven will not remember Loved ones who don't.

There's a reason why God wipes away tears.Its because someone is crying.But I have not read in scripture where you forget your own children.

Revelation 7:17

For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; ‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’ ‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’”

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  1,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.82

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

There's a reason why God wipes away tears.Its because someone is crying.But I have not read in scripture where you forget your own children.

Revelation 7:17

For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; ‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’ ‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’”

Rev 21: 4

“And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.”

If one is in Heaven and full of sorrow, crying over lost relatives not making it to Heaven this verse is wrong. imo

8 minutes ago, NConly said:

Rev 21: 4

“And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.”

If one is in Heaven and full of sorrow, crying over lost relatives not making it to Heaven this verse is wrong. imo

I would say you have jumped 1000 years into the future .

Revelation 21:4 takes place 1000 years after the great tribulation when the great multitude comes to Jerusalem.

You have skipped over the 1000 year period where the resurected saints reign with Christ.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.45

15 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So it is your claim that the end came 2000 years ago and Christ has already returned?

Mathew 10

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

You wouldn't happen to know the date the end came do you?

No, but if you read Matthew 24th chapter in its entirety, His disciples asked Jesus 3 questions and it expounded off of His prophesy that the Temple they were looking at would be thrown down.  That means the other 2 questions in the bold has not happened yet.

Matthew 24:1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. 3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Matthew 10:22-23 was Jesus sending His disciples out to the people of Israel and obviously they had endured persecution whereby none of them were killed at that time.

The end is when the gospel is spread to all the world and then the end shall come.

But that spreading of the gospel is to occur after the pre great tribulation rapture event for why no one will know the day nor the hour when it comes because it is after the rapture.

Note the first of the 3 angels in what that angel is to do in verses 6-7 after the rapture event where from among those raptured, the 144,000 virgin men will make up His personal choir that follows him around wherever He goes in Heaven in verses 1-5 of Revelation 14th Chapter

Those 3 angels of Revelation 14:6-11 sets up the hour of temptation that shall try all remaining on the earth as every one will know the gospel, the destruction of Babylon USA with the western hemisphere ( Revelation 8:7 & Revelation 18:1-24 KJV, ) and the consequence for taking the mark of the beast to buy & sell to survive in the coming New World Order which is the lake of fire. 

No one will have an excuse not knowing the gospel or for taking that mark.

That is the hour of temptation that the church at Philadelphia was promised to escape from in holding fast thus being raptured in Revelation 3:7-11 KJV and a warning to the church at Thyatira for not departing from iniquity to be cast into the bed of the coming great tribulation thus left behind in Revelation 2:18-25 KJV 

Feel free to ask any question if I need to clarify some of my comments.  God be willing, I shall be around to answer them or maybe God will raise someone else up.

45 minutes ago, ChristB4us said:

No, but if you read Matthew 24th chapter in its entirety, His disciples asked Jesus 3 questions and it expounded off of His prophesy that the Temple they were looking at would be thrown down.  That means the other 2 questions in the bold has not happened yet.

Matthew 24:1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. 3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Matthew 10:22-23 was Jesus sending His disciples out to the people of Israel and obviously they had endured persecution whereby none of them were killed at that time.

The end is when the gospel is spread to all the world and then the end shall come.

But that spreading of the gospel is to occur after the pre great tribulation rapture event for why no one will know the day nor the hour when it comes because it is after the rapture.

Note the first of the 3 angels in what that angel is to do in verses 6-7 after the rapture event where from among those raptured, the 144,000 virgin men will make up His personal choir that follows him around wherever He goes in Heaven in verses 1-5 of Revelation 14th Chapter

Those 3 angels of Revelation 14:6-11 sets up the hour of temptation that shall try all remaining on the earth as every one will know the gospel, the destruction of Babylon USA with the western hemisphere ( Revelation 8:7 & Revelation 18:1-24 KJV, ) and the consequence for taking the mark of the beast to buy & sell to survive in the coming New World Order which is the lake of fire. 

No one will have an excuse not knowing the gospel or for taking that mark.

That is the hour of temptation that the church at Philadelphia was promised to escape from in holding fast thus being raptured in Revelation 3:7-11 KJV and a warning to the church at Thyatira for not departing from iniquity to be cast into the bed of the coming great tribulation thus left behind in Revelation 2:18-25 KJV 

Feel free to ask any question if I need to clarify some of my comments.  God be willing, I shall be around to answer them or maybe God will raise someone else up.

I don't have any questions.

I understand how to calculate the day the great tribulation begins so I already know something that you said can't be known.

As for Mathew 24,I've read a it many times in it's entirety,thank you.

Now we go back to Mathew 10 which I was bringinh to last daze attention which you said concerned the apostles.

Mathew 10

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

As you can see,the end has not come and Christ has not returned.So this message in Mathew 10 is not concerning the apostles who have been dead for about 2000 years now.

The reason I brought  verse 22 to last daze attention is because it's about the same end as the op subject.Mathew 10 also shows a list of things the hearers of it must endure till the end as well.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.45

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I don't have any questions.

I understand how to calculate the day the great tribulation begins so I already know something that you said can't be known.

Yet Jesus said no man know the day nor the hour except the Father, and so the end of the great tribulation is not the time of the rapture event of meeting the Lord in the air.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

So imagine the end of the great tribulation that you ca n know when the end is near, would believers find themselves in a carefree environment like in the days of Noah then?  So that is 2 things to discern with Him that him coming as the Bridegroom is not at the end of the great tribulation, but before.

His coming at the end of the great tribulation as the King of kings can be known as you inferred because the devil will have mustered the world's armies in marching against Jerusalem to battle against the Lord in His coming and so that cannot be the rapture event for the firstfruit of the resurrection.

As for Mathew 24,I've read a it many times in it's entirety,thank you.

Now we go back to Mathew 10 which I was bringinh to last daze attention which you said concerned the apostles.

Mathew 10

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

As you can see,the end has not come and Christ has not returned.So this message in Mathew 10 is not concerning the apostles who have been dead for about 2000 years now.

The reason I brought  verse 22 to last daze attention is because it's about the same end as the op subject.Mathew 10 also shows a list of things the hearers of it must endure till the end as well.

Although there will be a war against the saints and the Jews from halfway thru the great tribulation and from there towards the end of the great tribulation. what Jesus is saying in Matthew 10th chapter is for that time when He had sent out the 12.

Matthew 10:1And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. 2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother; 3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus; 4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

So you cannot apply verses 21-23 of Jesus's time on earth to the future events in Matthew 24th chapter even though obviously persecution will be there also.

As for Matthew 10:23, I can understand you applying that to His coming as the King of kings but you should consider this;  He is sending these 12 disciples out and eventually He will come for them in His time after they have gone over all the cities of Israel in preaching the kingdom of heaven being at hand per Matthew 10:7.

Hopefully the Lord will help you to see that.