• Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

16 minutes ago, Stan Murff said:

Now you adding to God's Word.

Here's what  1 John 2:22;23 actually says

1 John 2:22,23
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

This is not saying the nation of Israel is THE anti-christ.

It's simply saying any person that denies that Jesus is the Christ is an anti-christ as in they are against the Lord.

The vast majority of the world's popular is an anti-christ.

Change NOT Gods Word!

Deuteronomy 4:2
You shall not add to the word which I am commanding you, nor take away from it,
that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Deuteronomy 12:32
Whatever I command you, you shall be careful to do; you shall not add to nor
take away from it.

Proverbs 30:6
Do not add to His words Or He will reprove you, and you will be proved a liar.

1 Corinthians 4:6
Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively applied to myself and Apollos
for your sakes, so that in us you may learn not to exceed what is written, so
that no one of you will become arrogant in behalf of one against the other.

Revelation 22:18-19
I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if
anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this
book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy,
God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which
are written in this book.

I didn't change this.I copied and pasted it .

Fact is ,the Israeli government denies Christ.It denies Jesus is the Christ and is antichrist.

You say it is not antichrist but you can not name a single  member of Netanyahus government that believes Jesus is the Christ.

I'm sure you will continue to support the beast and you will continue to speak evil of those who oppose it.

1 John 2:22;23

22 Who is the liar but khe who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is bthe antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son. 23 lNo one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

16 minutes ago, Stan Murff said:

Now you adding to God's Word.

Here's what  1 John 2:22;23 actually says

1 John 2:22,23
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

This is not saying the nation of Israel is THE anti-christ.

It's simply saying any person that denies that Jesus is the Christ is an anti-christ as in they are against the Lord.

The vast majority of the world's popular is an anti-christ.

Change NOT Gods Word!

Deuteronomy 4:2
You shall not add to the word which I am commanding you, nor take away from it,
that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Deuteronomy 12:32
Whatever I command you, you shall be careful to do; you shall not add to nor
take away from it.

Proverbs 30:6
Do not add to His words Or He will reprove you, and you will be proved a liar.

1 Corinthians 4:6
Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively applied to myself and Apollos
for your sakes, so that in us you may learn not to exceed what is written, so
that no one of you will become arrogant in behalf of one against the other.

Revelation 22:18-19
I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if
anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this
book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy,
God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which
are written in this book.

PS

I expect you will continue to support the beast even after Benjamin netanyahu has his citizens marked .You will still support it and speak evil of those who oppose it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/22/2023 at 4:40 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

Which brings us to the Lords 2 witnesses in Revelation 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.”

Many believe the 2 witnesses, 2 Olive trees, or 2 candlesticks are 2 single individual men like Moses and Elijah. But when you understand the time of 1,260 days to be “symbolic of time,”then perhaps you’ll search it out.

This sign of God’s 2 witnesses prophesying 42 months is also shown in the 42 generations the law and the prophets did prophesy until John; as Jesus also confirmed. I went over this “sign of time” in other studies so I won’t get back into that right now.

But I will give you scriptural proof just who these 2 anointed witnesses of God are, if you can receive it.

Notice in Zechariah 4:3 the “two Olive trees” mentioned feed the Oil to the two candlesticks, which in turn lighten His 7 lamps. 

Zechariah 4:1-6 “And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep. 2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.4

So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit saith the Lord of hosts.”

The angel answered Zechariahs question in verse 6 as to “who these 2 were,” but Zechariah missed it because he asks the angel again in verse 12; 

Zechariah 4:12And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?

And the angel once again tells him these are the “two anointed ones” that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

And these 2 anointed ones are God’s Word and Spirit, ( mentioned in verse 6) which feed the Oil (Spirit) to the 7 lamps.

But let’s take this mystery step by step …

First notice the two olive tree branches feed the oil to the 7 pipes, which in turn light the 7 lamps. (Zech 4:2)

Then notice in Zech 4:10 the angel tells Zechariah that those 7 lamps are the 7 eyes of the Lord.

Zechariah 4:10 “For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth.”

Now before I go any further let me say this for sure, there is no literal flesh and blood man, or men who are in control of, or even feed the Oil (Holy Spirit) to the 7 eyes of the Lord. 

Notice here the 7 lamps are shown as the 7 spirits of God (7 eyes of the Lord)

Revelation 4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Now here again we are shown the 7 eyes (same as the 7 lamps, which are the 7 spirits of God)

Zechariah 3:9 “For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.”

And again we see the angel talking about those 7 lamps (7 eyes / 7 spirits of God) whom the 2 anointed feed the Oil (Spirit) into.

Zechariah 4:10 “For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.”

And then finally we see the One stone (Precious Stone/Rock) on which those 7 eyes (7 spirits of God) would be inRevelation 5:6 

“And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.”

So you see it is the Lord's Word and Spirit (2 anointed ones) that feed the oil to lighten the 7 lamps ( 7 eyes / 7 spirits of God).

And so who bears witness in heaven? The Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit. And here we see the One stone that would bear witness of Himself (Word) along with the Fathers (Spirit) who would also bear witness of Him.

John 8:18 “I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.” 

And those who are born of Him also have this same witness dwelling in themselves. 

1 John 5:10 “He that believeth on the Son of God hath “the witness in himself:”

Jesus Christ is the true and faithful witness that dwells “in”all his anointed saints, and that is how the Father speaks His words to the world, by Christ dwelling in His saints; or God’s Word and Spirit “in”us. (2 witnesses are in us)

We see this in Isaiah 59:21 “As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.”

These are those who have the testimony of Jesus Christ “in” them, for the testimony of Jesus Christ is the Spirit of prophecy.

God said in Isaiah 8:16 that He would bind up the Testimony and seal the law in His disciples. This is like the sign of the law and prophets that prophesied for 42 generations leading up to Jesus Christ. 

And the sign of the 2 witnesses being killed, is the sign of the saints who have the Lords 2 witnesses dwelling “in them” being killed. 

To be continued...

Very good correlating of Zechariah 4 with Revelation 4 Stewardofthemystery, about the 7 lamps being the 7 eyes of the Lord, which are the seven spirits of the Lord that go over the whole earth. Another correlation with the seven spirits/seven eyes of the Lord is that they are also referred to as 7 golden candlesticks (Revelation 1:12-13), and are the seven churches of God throughout the earth (Revelation 1:20). The Lord does inform us that in these last times, many of us will be running to and forth throughout the earth, inquiring of Gods mystery, and that knowledge will be increased (Daniel 12:4), which is happening now.

Revelation 1:12  And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 

Revelation 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Edited by luigi

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

Most of this forum is an exercise in futility in regard to the understanding of the two witnesses and difficult to read.

I thought the connection to Zechariah 4 was nice yet needed more attention...and unless I missed it...the connection to Zechariah 6 about the "crown of gold and silver" being placed upon the head of the son of the "high priest" Jehozadak...who is named "Joshua" no less...verses...upon Zerubbabel as king...really needs some consideration. 

Typically a crown of gold is put upon a king...this was a crown of gold and silver because the one who was crowned...was crowned as both "king" and "high priest"...in the combination of those "two"...you have what's known as a "Royal Priesthood."

Additionally, unless I missed it...no one mentioned that the "two witnesses" come out of the measuring of the temple of God, the alter and those who worship in it (naos). The out court was not measured...

For those who write about the two witnesses going around and killing people...I know what the passage says...you have missed the context and your discernment needs to be upgraded.

The "Two Witnesses" are the "Royal Priesthood"...kings and priests...who have been measured by the "Rod" which is the Lord Yahshua...they are capable of supporting the full glory and grace of God in the earth in that time...they will bring back the standard of Gods righteousness and holiness...just as their example Yahshua did...and they will die for it just as he did...the time frames match perfectly.

This will not play nice with either your "Israel is God's prophetic timepiece" nor your "rapture doctrine." It destroys both...exactly as the text says of the two witnesses.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

On 12/4/2023 at 12:39 PM, tatwo said:

Most of this forum is an exercise in futility in regard to the understanding of the two witnesses and difficult to read.

It is revealed.

I thought the connection to Zechariah 4 was nice yet needed more attention

Yes, What is the overall meaning of the Zech 4 prophecy? 

What do the symbols in the vision mean?

...and unless I missed it...the connection to Zechariah 6 about the "crown of gold and silver" being placed upon the head of the son of the "high priest" Jehozadak...who is named "Joshua" no less...verses...upon Zerubbabel as king...really needs some consideration. 

Typically a crown of gold is put upon a king...this was a crown of gold and silver because the one who was crowned...was crowned as both "king" and "high priest"...in the combination of those "two"...you have what's known as a "Royal Priesthood.

Additionally, unless I missed it...no one mentioned that the "two witnesses" come out of the measuring of the temple of God,

What does it mean that the temple is measured?

What temple is measured?

What is the measurement?

What is the result of the measurement?

the alter and those who worship in it (naos).

What altar is it?

Who worships at that altar?

The out court was not measured...

Why was the outer court not measured?

Why was it given to the gentiles?

What does it mean that the gentiles tread it underfoot?

What city is this with the temple and the place that the gentiles trample? Lk 21:24

For those who write about the two witnesses going around and killing people...I know what the passage says...you have missed the context and your discernment needs to be upgraded.

The spirit of the 2 witnesses is conversion/translation into the kingdom of Israel (church) and not material destruction.

Their powers are the scriptures, the gospel, the conviction of sin to repentance.

The "Two Witnesses" are the "Royal Priesthood"...kings and priests...who have been measured by the "Rod" which is the Lord Yahshua...they are capable of supporting the full glory and grace of God in the earth in that time...they will bring back the standard of Gods righteousness and holiness...just as their example Yahshua did...and they will die for it just as he did...the time frames match perfectly.

Kings and priests are only part of the witnesses.

This will not play nice with either your "Israel is God's prophetic timepiece" nor your "rapture doctrine." It destroys both...exactly as the text says of the two witnesses.

Just so you know, I am not pre trib. I do not hold to a 7 year trib timeline. 

The numbers are symbolic, in symbolic passages, in the Revelation.

The numbers are also sometimes confused with similar numbers in other passages that are discussing different subjects.

---------

The 2 witnesses are the believing flesh of Israel who fled into the wilderness of the gentile nations when Jerusalem fell in 70 AD.

They have now returned to Jerusalem.

The witness that they hold are the scriptures, the Law and the Prophets. These witness of Jesus and Jerusalem. In this case the prophecy is that Jerusalem will be restored to the children of Israel. The fulfillment of that prophecy is in front of us.

The fulfillment of Israel's return to control Jerusalem proves that Israel is God's people and that the words of Jesus are true. Lk 21:24.

That is why Iran and Islam hate Israel, because Israel is God's people and they are not. Cain killed Able, same story, happening now on a national basis.

------

There are 2 different groups of the flesh children of Israel,

One group accepted Jesus and the kingdom, then fled into the wilderness, but was blessed,

the other group became the broken branches and the slaves of Rome, and had their blessings of protection removed.

The seals/trumpets tell the story of the broken branches from 37 AD until our present day.

The 2 witnesses tell the story of the faithful branches, 37 AD until the present day.

Both groups returned to restore Jerusalem in 1967.

The seals/trumpets are the same story as the 2 witnesses, shown by the beast that ascends from the abyss at the 5th trumpet killing the 2 witnesses.

Both passages cover the same timeline period 37 AD, to the present, and a little bit more.

The sixth seal is the 70 AD destruction of Jerusalem and the scattering of Israel into the gentile nations.  

--

8 hours ago, abcdef said:

Yes, What is the overall meaning of the Zech 4 prophecy? 

What do the symbols in the vision mean?

If this conversation continues…these answers will be kicked up.

What temple is measured?

I changed the order of your questions to better suit my ability to share my answers.

There are two Greek words that I found for the term “temple.” Throughout the Book of Acts, when references to the temple are made, it was a reference to the temple in Jerusalem; because the temple in Jerusalem was still standing…it had not fallen. And so, the common reference to the temple in the Book of Acts (KJV) is to the Greek word hieron and that was reference to a building.

However…the reference here, measure the “temple” of God, is to the term naos. Commonly, the naos was called the sanctuary. In a Greek temple, the naos was where the altar and the image of the god whose temple it was were. That was what was called the sanctuary, where the essence of the deity was housed. So there was the hieron, the building; and there was naos.

When the angel gives him a measuring rod and instructs him to measure the temple, “Rise and measure the temple and the altar,” he is speaking about a people, the dwelling place of God. As Paul would say to the Corinthians, “Do you not know that your bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit, the temple of God? For the Holy Spirit dwells in you.”

It is therefore the temple of the living God that is being measured and it includes all who are “in Christ” living on the earth at a given time…this measuring is taking place as I write this.

What is the measurement?

What does it mean that the temple is measured?

One of the things spoken of concerning the Lord Yahshua Christ from Isaiah 11…“A Rod will come from the stump of Jesse.” The “rod” has a double meaning…it is the standard of measurement…and…because it is the standard of measurement…it is an instrument of correction and judgment.

Judgment inevitably comes whenever the righteousness of the standard has been brought back. That is what we are seeing. Christ is appearing in His temple…and He is cleansing the temple of the moneychangers, the vagabonds, the thieves, the deceivers, and the delusional…He is cleansing His House.

The “standard of measure” therefore is the Lord Yahshua Christ Himself and He is “measuring His temple.”

One may consider the measurement prophecy from Ezekiel 40-43 “fulfilled” at the completion of the Revelation 11:1 measurement.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,558
  • Content Per Day:  12.21
  • Days Won:  31

6 minutes ago, tatwo said:

If this conversation continues…these answers will be kicked up.

@tatwo When several ppl are searching the Scriptures, then accumulated wisdom can arise....

• Thumbs Up 1

What is the result of the measurement?

Now what emerges out of the measuring of the House of God...measuring the naos of the temple…measuring the altar…measuring those who worship there…what emerges out of it is a consolidation of its maturity and ability to represent the Lord on the earth…it is depicted as two witnesses.

So, what we want to do is to look closely at the essence of the characteristics of these two witnesses. In other words, God always sends two witnesses…He sent the disciples out two by two…He speaks of the water and the word as bearing witness. But what is the emergent witness? What witness emerges out of the measurement of the House of God?

In other words…as He measures the House of God…it is judged to be perfect because God Himself has built the house. What has God built? Instead of thinking about two humans or two personages, one should see that, in the manner of God sending a reliable testimony, the reference is to two witnesses.

• Thumbs Up 1