• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Hello everyone,

I just wondered how many of you have heard of the illuminati?

This is a fascinating subject to me. I believe there is an illuminati..aka powerhouse high ranking globalists.

Heres a very interesting read, I don't believe it violates the rules since this man is reporting his own research instead of a conspiricy theory. If it gets deleted i'll understand that the mods don't see it that way....

(edit)

Edited by IslandRose

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Yeah...... Right::::::

3And I sawone of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followedafter the beast; 4and they worshiped the dragon, because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?" 5And there was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies; and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him. 6And he opened his mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, that is, those who dwell in heaven. 7And it was given to him to make war with the saints and to overcomethem;

NASB

This is only on a physical plane you understand, but the physical plane is what is being discussed here with these folks.

se

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Satan uses man to accomplish his means, yes it's a spiritual plan carried out in a physical body, but does that somehow dismiss it as "bunk" just because man is actually the pawns being used in the 'conspiracy'? .. I say Not at all, all the more intriguing. :emot-hug:

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/22/1985

Other one I under stand where you are comming from . I'm in Austin , There is a guy that talks about this stuff named Alex Jones and at www.infowars.com and www.prisonplant.com . I have done my own resurch . the concluson is the same.

To you how think this is funny , its not . Its not conspery thery stuff . anyway God bless :blink::thumbsup: God be with us .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Both infowars and prisonplanet are conspiracy theory sites.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/22/1985

I know prisonplant and infowar are conspery sites . I put that on thier becuse he is waking up people in Austin . :thumbsup: I know of others that arent secarly conspercy . Do your own resurch . Even so , its not funny abou the illuminati .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

I don't know nothin about nothin.

Nor me! :thumbsup:

Grace to you,

They control the pizza industry. :wub:

No, no, no it's the Birger industry. ;):wub::wub:

I wish I were better at come-backs . . .

But "birger"?

I think he means "burger"!! :wub:

Are you talking about the book by Larry Burkett? I just read that.
:blink:

I hope not for Larry's book, while written in a possible format, is purely fictional. His book is just a good story that is possible. One should not use that kind of material for any proof of a group with such plans.

What's his book about? :wub:

• 1 month later...
Guest ThatGuyYouKnow

Perhaps you guys shouldnt be talking about the Illuminati. Some insane people will fight to defend it, even though it was dissolved in 1790.

Most of what i can tell you about the bavarian illuminati is that they weren't as sinister as people think they were. Most of these beliefs come from the fact that the members were usually nobles or other high-class people and that we were humanists. They were very secretive becaause Adam Weishaupt was paranoid.

More importantly, freemasonry and the illuminati aren't the same thing, though they have many similar practices and intentions. The founder of the Illuminati was actually kicked out of the masons, so you could say that the Illuminati are a radical opposing branch of the masons.

Even though they had 4 000 members at their height, the illuminati haven't existed for 120 years. Now they are just the subject of jokes and conspiracy theories, like in the Illuminatus! trilogy (which is a HILARIOUS book, btw).

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

TGYN

Would you care to state your sources please. Conspiracy theories don't go down well on this board.

cheers,

eric.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Perhaps you guys shouldnt be talking about the Illuminati. Some insane people will fight to defend it, even though it was dissolved in 1790.

Most of what i can tell you about the Bavarian illuminati is that they weren't as sinister as people think they were. Most of these beliefs come from the fact that the members were usually nobles or other high-class people and that we were humanists. They were very secretive becaause Adam Weishaupt was paranoid.

More importantly, freemasonry and the illuminati aren't the same thing, though they have many similar practices and intentions. The founder of the Illuminati was actually kicked out of the masons, so you could say that the Illuminati are a radical opposing branch of the masons.

Even though they had 4 000 members at their height, the illuminati haven't existed for 120 years. Now they are just the subject of jokes and conspiracy theories, like in the Illuminatus! trilogy (which is a HILARIOUS book, btw).

That's interesting, George Washington wrote a friend a letter stating that he was seeing the Illuminati moving into our federal government at about that same time. I've seen the letter in his papers..... Maybe they just left Bavaria and went elsewhere. Like sugar dissolving in a glass of water....... you can't see it, but it is still there.