Guest kazmee

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

For example, I used to wonder how a dufus like Jesse Jackson managed to get away with acting like a government representative, till I found out he was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, and then it all made sense.

Hmm, and he still calls himself "Reverend". Interesting.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

2thepoint..

While knowledge of these groups may not be essential to the practice of Christianity, it is nonetheless a great addition to our 'arsenal' so that we are not easily fooled due to ignorance of the world we live in.

Amen, girl.

Maybe we could meet at you know where...and you could post some of you know what. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Who knows what..But I tell you this...Lucifer used the Herod who was a Jew to try to kill Christ. When that failed...he used the Leaders and Rabbi of the people of the jews to condemn him for death and then got the Romans to kill him. Satan does not care who or how it gets done to accomplish his plans. All the things he does is in darkness. If the Illumnati is okay organization then why dont they show themselves like the KKK. we know they arent wrapped too tight, but there is no mistaking them. They are proud of their hatred and ignorance. Their is a lot of speculation of the Illumnati, but the only one that can tell you whats really going on, is someone who has been a part of them...NO its not me!!!!

There are Jesuits who claim that they go into churches with the goal to bring all the churches back to rome. Do you think its conspiracy or fact? Let me ask you something....Are the churches following after Rome? Greek Orthodox..Jewish..Lutheran..

Is this speculation or fact?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

I don't know where all the mods are, but I thought that conspiracy theories were banned on this message board.

If you want conspiracy, try David Bay's site on the cutting edge news.

eric.

Edited by eric

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,200
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Who knows what..But I tell you this...Lucifer used the Herod who was a Jew to try to kill Christ. When that failed...he used the Leaders and Rabbi of the people of the jews to condemn him for death and then got the Romans to kill him. Satan does not care who or how it gets done to accomplish his plans. All the things he does is in darkness. If the Illumnati is okay organization then why dont they show themselves like the KKK. we know they arent wrapped too tight, but there is no mistaking them.

Is this speculation or fact?

Remnant, it is my understanding that Herod was not a Jew, but an Edomite..... a decendant of Esau. There are many people that are understood as Jews that are not.... even today.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Was Herod the Leader or King of the Jews? Yes. He was appointed Govenor of the region thats all I was saying. How can you call it conspiracy that Satan didnt try to kill Christ at birth. IT was foretold in Jeremiah. Satan led the Leaders of Israel didnt condemn Jesus to death then the Romans put him to death. I believe these events are described in the bible. All throughout the bible, god shows you a king, like the king of tyre, but the bible is describing Satan.

there is no mistaking in that.

I was just pointing out that Herod was not a Jew...... didn't say anything else, nor imply anything else or mean anything else. I don't believe I called anything a conspiracy concerning Herod in my post. I could talk a lot about conspiracies and Lucifer, but that's not what we are about on this web board. When I post about those things here concerning conspiracies, it is simply to correct things that I feel are not reality...... like Herod being a Jew.

• 3 months later...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Who was King Herod that Jesus was brought before during His trial? Was that the same King Herod that tried to kill Him as an infant?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Nope, not the same, go back to the scriptures, Joseph took Mary and Jesus to Egypt to escape Herod, they came back after they heard he had died, I don't remember which one one of the Herods (several during this time span had the same name) was in charge over Jerusalem at this time. Sorry, don't have my Bible with me, but I hope that helps alittle!