IGNORED

5g and Radiation ? Cell phone radiation is harmful, and few want to believe it. Study from Berkeley .

believeinHim

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,208
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

So, I know I have a problem with tech, and Hypersonic effect, and I was listening to my mom listen to RFKJ yesterday. I was relaxing on the couch,and it is just never not on.

So, he said something very interesting. Is there something about 5g to be concerned about with more radiation in past 4gs in comparison ? Can you pick up and sense this kind of stuff, Similar to hyper Sonic effect, and inaudible high frequencies interfering with brain activity ? Is there a thing to more radiation being given off by 5g ?

Then, I was sitting in my dentists office and hearing the monitor talking about how x rays give off the same amount of radiation as a weekend of watching tv.

Now, aside from cancer not being in our genes, my dentist does screen us for oral cancer, and my mom has a nodule on her thyroid. Is radiation being given off by all of this technology ?

Then,, also, Do the screens, Does the screen light attract bugs ? ? ? Does the light omitted from a telephone computer screen and giant screen tv attract bugs ? ? ? ? ? 

:runforhills:

Edited by believeinHim

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

YOU DO have a lot of questions!  I doubt that radiation has much influence on health.  My sons both work in radioactive areas.  One works with radiation and the other with chemicals in a nuclear reservation.  The chemicals have far worse impact on our health and genetics than the radiation.   I doubt that it affects brain activity at all except maybe that of hypochondriacs.  lol

Thyroid cancer is one of the slowest growing.  I hope your mom's thyroid is being monitored closely.  

As for insects, all light seems to attract them, but they are not being irradiated.  Much stronger doses are needed to do that.  

I am speaking to you as a nurse. who has been very concerned for her sons' heath and safety, so I keep well informed as to the hazards they face and the impact it may have on their health.  After 30 years in the industry they suffer from back injuries from riding dirt bikes when they were in their 20s rather than from cancer and they and their kids don't have genetic damage or strange heath issues.  

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  1

We are bathed in radiation everyday. Visible light is radiation. 5G is somewhere in the radio frequency and not significantly different than 4G. X-rays are high energy radiation and these can cause issues over long term exposure, hence the protective lead aprons they put on you in the dentist's chair. Ultraviolet, lower energy than X-rays, of course can cause sunburn. Gamma rays are very high frequency/short wavelength.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92

We live in a virtual ocean of magnetic radiation, RF and other, nowadays that we were not designed to be living in.

Whether it is harmful or not really isn't well known, but exposure to high a level of it can definitely harm you and the cumulative effect of all of it combined from the whole spectrum that we are being exposed to really isn't something that can be studied since it isn't a factor that can be isolated from many, many other factors.

It doesn't hurt to avoid it as much as possible if you're worried about it.  They say if you err it's best to err on the side of caution.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,133
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  97

Indeed, @teddyv. Solar radiation --- sunlight --- is sufficient on its own to inflict considerable damage to body tissues. Solar radiation is possibly the most pervasive form of radiation on the planet. 

We're being bombarded by the sun! :o

An understanding of what radiation is, is most helpful. :)

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,133
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  97

But wait, there's more! :blink:

Not only are we being irradiated by the sun, but we're being saturated with trillions of neutrinos every second. Our own galaxy is a neutrino factory! 

Extra tin foil required. :ph34r:

giphy (2).gif

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

4 hours ago, believeinHim said:

So, I know I have a problem with tech, and Hypersonic effect, and I was listening to my mom listen to RFKJ yesterday. I was relaxing on the couch,and it is just never not on.

So, he said something very interesting. Is there something about 5g to be concerned about with more radiation in past 4gs in comparison ? Can you pick up and sense this kind of stuff, Similar to hyper Sonic effect, and inaudible high frequencies interfering with brain activity ? Is there a thing to more radiation being given off by 5g ?

Then, I was sitting in my dentists office and hearing the monitor talking about how x rays give off the same amount of radiation as a weekend of watching tv.

Now, aside from cancer not being in our genes, my dentist does screen us for oral cancer, and my mom has a nodule on her thyroid. Is radiation being given off by all of this technology ?

Then,, also, Do the screens, Does the screen light attract bugs ? ? ? Does the light omitted from a telephone computer screen and giant screen tv attract bugs ? ? ? ? ? 

5G is developed to facilitate fast global Cashless transaction by the Mark of the beast.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,588
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

5 hours ago, believeinHim said:

Shalom, believeinHim.

5G is a higher frequency than 4G. To have the higher frequency cover as great an area, the amplitude must likewise be greater. To be able to use the same power at 5G as at 4G, one would have to be very close to the repeater tower. So, to counter the lack of coverage, they will boost the signal. Radio waves are energy as much as is anything else in the spectrum of light, and light is called "electromagnetic RADIATION."

The word "radiation," however, simply means that it "radiates" outward in all directions from the source. It is not the same as atomic radiation. People who have a problem with some sources of light is caused by the "screen flicker," for instance, found in that radiation. In other words, it has to do with the frequency of how often the pattern is repeated, and how that interacts with one's nervous system, which has its own frequency rate. It's possible that the two frequencies produce an interference that tends to block the nervous system's frequency.

My computer screen has a backlight that attracts bugs. When I don't have any other light on, any flying insects that have sneaked into the house are attracted to its light.

Is it a problem? Perhaps it is for certain individuals, but the manufacturers test the limits of these interactions, and warn users accordingly. Most people don't have a serious problem with it, though.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  316
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3

If there is radiation, it is low levels and we adapt. At one point potatoes were poisonous and yet now they are staple food. 

• believeinHim changed the title to 5g and Radiation ? Cell phone radiation is harmful, and few want to believe it. Study from Berkeley .