• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

A verse popped into my head last year about leaving grandkids an inheritance and it made me think. What have I left them? Financially more if I would have educated myself 10 years earlier. But today's lunacy isn't normal and it's continuously evolving. I'm not comfortable leaving my grandkids in this satanic environment of confusion. No one is demanding truth and now science is distorted, especially biology. We became complacent in resisting the devil. Honest reflection (I call it my pre-life review) on your history and you'll find this lunacy has happened on our watch. We didn't catch the wiles of the devil but it's not too late to show God we are not cold and we understand Eph. 6. Your grandbabies depend on it. 

I also learned the devil's tentacles in Healthcare and macroeconomics that the system is against our neighbors and ourselves. Kill, steal and destroy feared me into believing them. 

The healthcare (caused by big food)cabal is designed to kill you. Because of the media's fear of covid, I started to look up videos on immunity. I was shocked that there has been science out on reversing diabetes and many other common diseases for 10 years. The Liar doesn't want you to leave an inheritance to your grandkids. He wants the nursing homes to get that property. I pray that all of you will be in health to live another 30 years to watch them babies have your great grandbabies. Fasting repairs the body. Our brains are finally learning God's handiwork in this wonderful machine.

Macroeconomics: In 2022 my 401k went down and it shocked me. I started listening to small-time fund managers like Steven Van Metre (news), David Lin (host), Lance Roberts and many of their friends taught me how to protect myself and the seriousness of this Global debt bubble. It was naive of me to think the politicians knew what they were doing in fiscal policy.  If you research you'll find the federal reserve caused pretty much every recession which has caused thousands of Americans to lose their jobs and some never recover (homelessness).

I blame myself for my ignorance and now I learned that Jesus didn't want us to be ignorant, period! 

Lukewarm= Hot on the issues that go against our neighbors, serving gay weddings, abortion even debating atheists, its all part of our flesh and our tribal nature. God knew our nature that's why He commanded us to love our neighbor. 

Cold on the lies of the devil thru organizations and media. You know how impressionable kids are maybe that's why the youth are acting out. Look what's spewed on the media. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.16
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Believer112 said:

A verse popped into my head last year about leaving grandkids an inheritance and it made me think. What have I left them? Financially more if I would have educated myself 10 years earlier. But today's lunacy isn't normal and it's continuously evolving. I'm not comfortable leaving my grandkids in this satanic environment of confusion. No one is demanding truth and now science is distorted, especially biology. We became complacent in resisting the devil. Honest reflection (I call it my pre-life review) on your history and you'll find this lunacy has happened on our watch. We didn't catch the wiles of the devil but it's not too late to show God we are not cold and we understand Eph. 6. Your grandbabies depend on it. 

I also learned the devil's tentacles in Healthcare and macroeconomics that the system is against our neighbors and ourselves. Kill, steal and destroy feared me into believing them. 

The healthcare (caused by big food)cabal is designed to kill you. Because of the media's fear of covid, I started to look up videos on immunity. I was shocked that there has been science out on reversing diabetes and many other common diseases for 10 years. The Liar doesn't want you to leave an inheritance to your grandkids. He wants the nursing homes to get that property. I pray that all of you will be in health to live another 30 years to watch them babies have your great grandbabies. Fasting repairs the body. Our brains are finally learning God's handiwork in this wonderful machine.

Macroeconomics: In 2022 my 401k went down and it shocked me. I started listening to small-time fund managers like Steven Van Metre (news), David Lin (host), Lance Roberts and many of their friends taught me how to protect myself and the seriousness of this Global debt bubble. It was naive of me to think the politicians knew what they were doing in fiscal policy.  If you research you'll find the federal reserve caused pretty much every recession which has caused thousands of Americans to lose their jobs and some never recover (homelessness).

I blame myself for my ignorance and now I learned that Jesus didn't want us to be ignorant, period! 

Lukewarm= Hot on the issues that go against our neighbors, serving gay weddings, abortion even debating atheists, its all part of our flesh and our tribal nature. God knew our nature that's why He commanded us to love our neighbor. 

Cold on the lies of the devil thru organizations and media. You know how impressionable kids are maybe that's why the youth are acting out. Look what's spewed on the media. 

I am truly sorry that life is such a disappointment for you.  I am slightly older than the "baby boomer" generation, but close enough (born 1943).  I have loved life, especially since becoming a Christian in 1977.  Although the US has had its share of problems -- what country hasn't? -- I can't imagine living anywhere else (and I have traveled to Europe many times, as well as Central and South America.)  

I'm am comfortable leaving my grandkids in this social environment.  In fact, they are visiting right now and are having a wonderful time.  They go swimming with their friends and tomorrow my grandson is going to camp.

Like most older Americans, I interact with healthcare and am satisfied 95% of the time.  From triple bypass surgery to cataract surgery to general care, it has been excellent overall.  It is most definitely not designed to kill you. 

And I fully intend to leave an inheritance to your grandkids.

I am very sorry that your outlook on life is so very dismal.  I suggest reading your Bible, praying, and thanking God for your blessings.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Boomer generation is the lukewarm generation

I disagree. Read your American history book if you can find one that has not been changed/censored to suit the political left's government run schools. I just missed the silent generation one year, and there was a huge change in the American economics, and not even lukewarm.

Greatest Generation: Born 1901-1924.

Silent Generation: Born 1925-1945.

Baby Boomers: Born 1946-1964.

Generation X: Born 1965-1980.

Millennials: Born 1981-1996.

Generation Z: Born 1997-2012.

Generation Alpha: Born 2013-2025

3 hours ago, Sower said:

Boomer generation is the lukewarm generation

I disagree. Read your American history book if you can find one that has not been changed/censored to suit the political left's government run schools. I just missed the silent generation one year, and there was a huge change in the American economics, and not even lukewarm.

Greatest Generation: Born 1901-1924.

Silent Generation: Born 1925-1945.

Baby Boomers: Born 1946-1964.

Generation X: Born 1965-1980.

Millennials: Born 1981-1996.

Generation Z: Born 1997-2012.

Generation Alpha: Born 2013-2025

Me too. Thanks

4 hours ago, JimmyB said:

I am truly sorry that life is such a disappointment for you.  I am slightly older than the "baby boomer" generation, but close enough (born 1943).  I have loved life, especially since becoming a Christian in 1977.  Although the US has had its share of problems -- what country hasn't? -- I can't imagine living anywhere else (and I have traveled to Europe many times, as well as Central and South America.)  

I'm am comfortable leaving my grandkids in this social environment.  In fact, they are visiting right now and are having a wonderful time.  They go swimming with their friends and tomorrow my grandson is going to camp.

Like most older Americans, I interact with healthcare and am satisfied 95% of the time.  From triple bypass surgery to cataract surgery to general care, it has been excellent overall.  It is most definitely not designed to kill you. 

And I fully intend to leave an inheritance to your grandkids.

I am very sorry that your outlook on life is so very dismal.  I suggest reading your Bible, praying, and thanking God for your blessings.

Dude, you got me all wrong, life hasn't disappointed me but I disappointed Christianity. All the lies allowed today are a reflection of my and others' Christianity 15+ years ago. Do we have to have a triple bypass? If you research today's science on diseases most can be reversed, metabolic syndrome. Youtube "reversing diabetes," tell your neighbors because the evil one never quits till he gets caught.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

The poster is on the ball.  Events are unfolding at an alarming rate, with the new tools that are available to the whole world to be engaged and interact with.   From smart phone to AI, to human body, medicine, food, and the rest, it seems like we are entering "A brave new world " as in Aldous Huxley movie. 

Brave New World (1932) is one of the most bewitching and insidious works of literature ever written.

An exaggeration?

Tragically, no. Brave New World has come to serve as the false symbol for any regime of universal happiness.

For sure, Huxley was writing a satirical piece of fiction, not scientific prophecy. Hence to treat his masterpiece as ill-conceived futurology rather than a work of great literature might seem to miss the point. Yet the knee-jerk response of "It's Brave New World!" to any blueprint for chemically-driven happiness has delayed research into paradise-engineering for all sentient life.

So how does Huxley turn a future where we're all notionally happy into the archetypal dystopia? If it's technically feasible, what's wrong with using biotechnology to get rid of mental pain altogether?

Read the rest of the article here 

https://www.huxley.net/

• Interesting! 1

• Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

5 hours ago, JimmyB said:

I'm am comfortable leaving my grandkids in this social environment. 

Well get your popcorn and wait till intermission is finished, the scenes continue.  

• Well Said! 1

• Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

10 hours ago, Believer112 said:

The healthcare (caused by big food)cabal is designed to kill you. Because of the media's fear of covid, I started to look up videos on immunity. I was shocked that there has been science out on reversing diabetes and many other common diseases for 10 years

I pretty strongly believe this too. A lot of our food is nutritionally subpar at best and slowly damaging us at worst. Diet isn't everything but it is a very important element for sure.

10 hours ago, Believer112 said:

. It was naive of me to think the politicians knew what they were doing in fiscal policy.  If you research you'll find the federal reserve caused pretty much every recession which has caused thousands of Americans to lose their jobs and some never recover (homelessness).

A week or two again Jerome Powell was testifying before congress and they gave him so low grade scolding, near the end basically accusing him of enabling some of the problems and exploitative practices in our banks. But they also really wanted to know how it was possible that in his past testimony he said things were under control and then two days later we had banks going under and everyone was blindsided by it. But despite the scolding and the calls for accountability it seems actual accountability isn't desired and things just go on.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

I guess I don't strictly take the historicist view of the Letters to the Seven Churches of Asia; after all, while Laodicean lukewarmness is certainly around overwhelmingly today, yet it was there also in Laodicea in the first century............

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

12 hours ago, Believer112 said:

The world is about amassing money and material goods, however God`s clock is fast approaching `D` day, or judgments. It is not because Christians have been lukewarm that the world has degenerated. God cursed the world after the fall and it is fast winding down. And the moral decay by the evil one who holds sway of the world system, is also fast coming to a head. 

God knows all this and is patient till He brings judgment.

Personally, the best you (& we) can do is help our family come to know the Lord. You or anyone are not going to fix what God cursed, and only He can make it new.