• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

On 7/17/2023 at 10:57 AM, backontrack said:

What if and we know it's coming a one world Government and a chip put in every persons hand or somewhere in their body so they can buy, sell and have access to currency. 

It is closer then one thinks in fact it's already being experimented with this chip to track every penny spent and every action people do. What if this chip is implemented before Christ return? Will this be the mark of the beast? If so and Christ has not returned yet and we as Christians except this into our bodies will we be doomed to hell! 

Lets get real here if this happens how can a Christian live no food, no money, no transportation, no place to live as your property will be sold for unpaid taxes and the list goes on. 

Yes we can trust God but we are not in the wilderness with Moses so what could we do to survive.  

I was already given a chip in 1974 while in the USAF to find me when I am needed for N.E.S.T. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

Also 666 is in my Social Security Number.  It is known that 616 is the number of the anti-christ

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  392
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

7 hours ago, teddyv said:

The seven churches were real churches in real cities - these were the intended audience of John's revelation. They were going to be facing persecution by the Empire.

One of the early issues facing the church was during Emperor Decius wherein a sacrifice was to be made to the genius of Caesar - burn some incense or splash some wine. If you did that, you were fine. If not, you were jailed or worse. Sounds a bit like a mark perhaps? The test even mentions the beast (most likely the Roman emperor) right after that. Many Christians performed the ritual. Others did not - some killed, others went into hiding.

After Decius died, along with the edict, there was dispute over whether those who sacrificed could rejoin the congregations again.

I do see, for a short time, where all people in the Roman Providence were forced to offer sacrifice to a Roman deity, much like Daniel went through.

I do see, where many Christians, committed Apostasy by offering sacrifice to a false god.

I do see, that after the 1 year and few months decree, those Christians who committed Apostasy were not welcomed back by the Christians who survived not obeying this decree.

What I do not see, is a physical Mark allowing one to purchase, bank, identification.

I do see, once you did offer sacrifice, you were given a Certificate to carry around.

In Revelation, the Mark, is the Mark of the Beast.

Emperor Decius:

This has interesting meaning.

Definitions of Decius. Emperor of Rome who was proclaimed emperor against his will;

That won't be the Beast. 

When the election/acceptance of the Beast happens, it will not include the Beast being worshiped as God, and the Beast, doing it against his will.

I will definitely admit, this is to some degree, a good reason to think as you do.

But, I disagree, that it is the Prophecy that John spoke about concerning the MOB.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, LiveWire said:

I do see, for a short time, where all people in the Roman Providence were forced to offer sacrifice to a Roman deity, much like Daniel went through.

I do see, where many Christians, committed Apostasy by offering sacrifice to a false god.

I do see, that after the 1 year and few months decree, those Christians who committed Apostasy were not welcomed back by the Christians who survived not obeying this decree.

What I do not see, is a physical Mark allowing one to purchase, bank, identification.

I do see, once you did offer sacrifice, you were given a Certificate to carry around.

In Revelation, the Mark, is the Mark of the Beast.

Emperor Decius:

This has interesting meaning.

Definitions of Decius. Emperor of Rome who was proclaimed emperor against his will;

That won't be the Beast. 

When the election/acceptance of the Beast happens, it will not include the Beast being worshiped as God, and the Beast, doing it against his will.

I will definitely admit, this is to some degree, a good reason to think as you do.

But, I disagree, that it is the Prophecy that John spoke about concerning the MOB.

That's fine if you disagree - I appreciate that you recognize that there are similarities. I know it is not a perfect accounting, but I think it is compelling, at least worthy of some consideration.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

23 hours ago, Daniel Marsh said:

I was already given a chip in 1974 while in the USAF to find me when I am needed for N.E.S.T. 

Did not know the Military did that back then is it still in you

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

23 hours ago, Daniel Marsh said:

Also 666 is in my Social Security Number.  It is known that 616 is the number of the anti-christ

Oh it will be the number of the beast Rev 13:18 666