IGNORED

Why God did not stop Hitler and Hirohito from destroying millions of people in WW2 ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,224
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

Matthew 5:45-47  that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Christ Jesus conveys that good and bad circumstances will befall those who believe in God and those who don’t, displaying that God is no respecter of people and will allow events in our lives that are meant to grow us into images of Christ, not bitter toward God and others. Hopefully with this knowledge we have from Him and His Word, we can look at one another as someone in need of God’s love and demonstrate it, whether they are friend, family, or foe
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  271
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/16/2023 at 12:36 PM, R. Hartono said:

Could Christians give Biblical answer as to why Almighty God Elohim did not stop Hitler and Hirohito from destroying this world in WW2 ? 

You may as well ask, "Why didn't God stop Adam and Eve from eating the forbidden fruit?"

God gave us free will and the freedom to use it.  Unfortunately, sinful human beings often exercise their free will in sinful ways.  That's what it means to live in a fallen world.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,208
  • Content Per Day:  2.08

I have another version of this question, and I don't think it is allowed on the forums,.............. :whistling:

Why are we sending billions to Ukraine and not nipping it in the bud ? That's not the version I was referring to, but that is one of the questions.

Robert F Kennedy Junior explains very well what is going on in Ukraine, and for the first time in my millennial life, I have understood war a lot better than someone without the internet, or streaming, and I still don't understand it. That's not a question, I was referring to, but it is a statement is all I can say.

There are forces that want a One World Order, and right now those forces are in the White House.

Edited by believeinHim

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,086
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

It is part of his permisive will.   If God were to destroy all sin, evil all at once, we all will cease to exist.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 9/21/2023 at 6:18 AM, believeinHim said:

Robert F Kennedy Junior explains very well what is going on in Ukraine, and for the first time in my millennial life, I have understood war a lot better than someone without the internet, or streaming, and I still don't understand it. That's not a question, I was referring to, but it is a statement is all I can say.

There are forces that want a One World Order, and right now those forces are in the White House.

It was the United States and our vassal states in Western Europe that are primarily responsible for the war in Ukraine.

POTUS is only a middle management position.  The real leaders of America are; the military-industrial complex, the intelligence community and our financial cartel. 

When major decisions regarding national policy or insinuation of western financial interests abroad are involved all three constitutional branches of the US government become subservient to the big three listed above.  

Kennedy speaks only for the purpose of creating a smokescreen in the eyes of the general public.  Our real enemies are domestic, some of whom are those who ordered the violent death of his father and his uncle.

It was the desire of the financial vultures of America and Europe to seize Ukraine, the vassal state of Russia, for their own profit that has led to the present conflict. Even the Pope has admitted to it.  

Russia reacted in defense of its own interests and used every conceivable method in the book to win back its own vassal state.  Open war is the result. (*)  

Today, with even more deadly sabers being drawn out, our 'friends' in Europe are withdrawing like cowardly turtles into the holes they previously occupied.  One by one each of them is withdrawing support from Ukraine for fear of deadly reprisals from the Russian bear.

Only Americans are too stupid and self-centered to realize and understand the real issues.  All we know and understand are the striped flag and the lies of our corrupt leaders.  

We are about to witness the full unleashed fury of the Kremlin against those who trespass upon the territory of their traditional vassal state; Ukraine.  It won't be a pretty sight.

Likewise we shall also witness the fury of Bejing unleashed against Taiwan, which always was a part of their domain.   Typically foolish alignments created by the US government following WWII led to our promise to defend the island nation when in fact the territory and its people are none of our business.

Many a good young American boy will die because of our refusal to seek peace.

In truth NOBODY WANTS PEACE.   Washington, Bejing and Moscow are all militarizing their resources as quickly as they can.  Open war will soon break out.  It's only a matter of time and some say time is very very short....perhaps two weeks' short. (as of 09/24/23)

Most experts agree that America cannot win either war.

Pompous arrogance never wins a war.  It only gets a lot of innocent people killed.  And America has an over-abundance of hubris to be sure.

Consider these things when you resort to misquoting scripture in a vain attempt to attenuate the crisis.

Consider also the record of recent American military adventures abroad.  It's well known that America tucks tale and runs when things get really serious on the battlefield.   The US hasn't won a war since 1945.  It's time to cease starting them.

We have brought all this upon ourselves and we are about to reap the grim harvest of what we've done.  

They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind. The stalk has no head; it will produce no flour. Were it to yield grain, foreigners would swallow it up. (Hosea 8:7)

Dark days are upon us and no about of empty boasting or religious buzz words will suffice to blunt the reaper's sickle.

It is time, indeed past time, to repent of our SINs and seek God's mercy.  We have gone too far.  

Judgment is upon us.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

(*) I have personally sat down and spoken to Russian citizens face to face and person to person.  The stated opposition to western trespass upon the territory of their vassal state, Ukraine, is exactly as I've stated here.  Whether brain washed historically illiterate Americans believe it or not is their misfortune.

Edited by choir loft

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,086
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

I am  very physcally sick today

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

12 hours ago, Daniel Marsh said:

I am  very physcally sick today

Sorry you are not well today Daniel-I hope you feel better very quickly( in Jesus Name)

With love in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings @R. Hartono

Someone replied earlier about our living in a fallen world and that really sums it up- God Has nothing to do with the terrible things man does ,the atrocities that have taken place upon this earth since Cain murdered his own brother Abel..... that serpent of old is called the god of this world,appropriately

But "we" are not OF this world,we are IN it- we must try not to focus on the awful things that the serpent of old influences men to do,he comes to steal,kill and destroy

The Godless man resists not evil,it's the Purpose of our Calling to spread the Gospel to every creature,God sent His Only Begotten Son,His Word Made Flesh -Christ Abides in the Believer and is Greater than he who is in the world....Jesus is all we need to ends all wars but it's man's choice who he serves.....

With love in Christ,Kwik