• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/21/2023 at 5:34 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Now this is my favorite rapture verse.Id say it's the best I've seen.

John 17:15

My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.

Wise virgins shall be fetch up, foolish virgins left behind and screamed in horror "Lord Loord, open to us".

....."I know you not".

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

20 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Wise virgins shall be fetch up, foolish virgins left behind and screamed in horror "Lord Loord, open to us".

....."I know you not".

The first to be gatherd are the weeds.

Mathew 13:30

Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”

"I know you not"

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/20/2023 at 9:05 PM, WilliamL said:

You have a couple scriptures to back that up? Cuz I don't know any.

I would offer an opinion 

I think in one way it does. Many (I am no judge) from my experience seem they are  not walking by faith (the unseen understanding of God). It would seem they are waiting for some kind of reincarnation of the Son of man. Jesus the firstborn of many sons of God. . . Christians . . . . . all die not receiving the promise,  as new incorruptible creatures what they will be is not revealed  . 

It would seem the every eye that will see him coming in the clouds. . .  clouds in parables are used to represent the unseen presence of God . . . the eye of faith the power to see that not seen  .

1 John 3:1-2 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

2 Corinthians 5:16-17 King James Version Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ (working in his son)  after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The first to be gatherd are the weeds.

Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”

"I know you not"

The first to be gathered WHEN?

In Revelation 14 we see the righteous gathered first.

Revelation 14

14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

On 8/18/2023 at 10:47 AM, Babbler said:

Jesus said he would come on the last day. He is not coming twice. True Christians want to stay to proselytize and lead people to Christ and to save them from the All Consuming Fire. 

Correct He is not coming twice.

How many times does He come.

1. He comes for the dead in Christ, the barley harvest,

2. He comes for the alive believers that remained, the wheat harvest. The Lord Himself comes.

3. He comes for the 144,000 first fruits that are redeemed from the earth.

Revelation 14

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4. He comes for the harvest at the 6th seal, when He sends His angels to gather the elect from heaven and earth.

Matthew 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

5. He comes with the armies of heaven at the end of wrath.

So you are correct, He doesn't come twice. At the minimum it's 5 times.

On 8/21/2023 at 5:34 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Now this is my favorite rapture verse.Id say it's the best I've seen.

My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.

Oh. That old out context verse when Jesus was praying about the disciples who needed to remain on the earth to deliver the Gospel.

Yeah. Great out of context verse.

58 minutes ago, The Light said:

The first to be gathered WHEN?

In Revelation 14 we see the righteous gathered first.

Revelation 14

14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

The first to be gatherd are the weeds at the time of harvest.He said let them remain together untill then.

Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”

25 minutes ago, The Light said:

Oh. That old out context verse when Jesus was praying about the disciples who needed to remain on the earth to deliver the Gospel.

Yeah. Great out of context verse.

Not really out of context.

Jesus prayed that God wouldn't take his students out of the world but would protect them from the evil one.

Alot of people teach that Jesus will take his students out of the world to protect them from the evil one.They believe Jesus will do what he doesn't want done.

Do you believe God can protect those in Christ without taking them out of the world or not?

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Not really out of context.

Jesus prayed that God wouldn't take his students out of the world but would protect them from the evil one.

Alot of people teach that Jesus will take his students out of the world to protect them from the evil one.They believe Jesus will do what he doesn't want done.

Do you believe God can protect those in Christ without taking them out of the world or not?

Yes I believe that God can protect those in Christ without taking them out of the world. In fact He does that very thing for those in the nation of Israel that flee to a place of protection. They of course are not believers in Christ at the time they flee but will be believers at the 6th seal.

As for the Church they are taken out of the world when it is like the days of Noah. As for the seed of the woman they are taken out of the world when it is like the days of Lot.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The first to be gatherd are the weeds at the time of harvest.He said let them remain together untill then.

Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”

And you failed to address the harvest in Revelation 14 that shows that the righteous are gathered first. There is more than one harvest as proven by the Word of God.