IGNORED

NFT's what are they and why might I ever want one ,or more? ???

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  956
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,616
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Baseball NFT's Racing NFT's Bible NFT's,  say what?

I might be able to  buy a Bible NFT for as much as $8,400 and add  to it whatever I may wish, pictures, etc.

Evidently it has sound capacity too. I have no clue as to what is an NFT, do you?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Content Per Day:  2.79
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

I might be able to  buy a Bible NFT for as much as $8,400 and add  to it whatever I may wish, pictures, etc.

Evidently it has sound capacity too. I have no clue as to what is an NFT, do you?

New newfangled Thing

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, NConly said:

New newfangled Thing

Okay.

BTW- I have  been meaning to ask; what makes you North Carolina  only?

3 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Okay.

BTW- I have  been meaning to ask; what makes you North Carolina  only?

well I really like North Carolina, grew up in North west Florida, Live in Tennessee but NC for me is New Covenant without all the Law.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,163
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Non-fungible token.

a one of a kind thing that can not be replaced or duplicated

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Interesting! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

As the other one has said, it is a worldly money making scheme.

The bible is very old slang for ' source of all knowledge' see:-

https://opensea.io/blog/articles/non-fungible-tokens

It comes from the fact that Christians used to constantly refer to the bible, be quoting it in there speech so any knowledgeable book or manual would be refer to as a ' bible'.

• Interesting! 1

10 hours ago, NConly said:

well I really like North Carolina, grew up in North west Florida, Live in Tennessee but NC for me is New Covenant without all the Law.

Every time I see NC Only I do think "North Carolina"; where I need get on the road and back to; being  on the Florida Suncoast this time of year is  a bit punishing.  Some of my own family have just purchased at TN., just over the hill from me at NC.

It's an ever shrinking, smaller and smaller world, everyone seems to be shuttling around on. My own ancestors took the short hop  from England, to Nova Scotia to Maine, New Hampshire then Massachusetts to California.

I have continued on to  Florida and now halfway back  at North Carolina and Tennessee. All only to meet  people that have ancestors from England that have left Florida and California. Go figure eh?

I feel and in some instances I know it was for a purpose, of God, that the moves have been made. Be interesting  if these individual united States had been a bit more independent from each other, sovereign and requiring passports wouldn't it? 

And to think now I can buy NFT's at any of these places. NFT's, why I can hardly contain my joy at that thought. Something unique  a one off item, -yet mass produced, digital nothings,  each one evidently  rare and therefore valuable, not junk valuable;  but common .

Seems to me the flim flam man is still going from town to town, only digitally today.

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Every time I see NC Only I do think "North Carolina"; where I need get on the road and back to; being  on the Florida Suncoast this time of year is  a bit punishing.  Some of my own family have just purchased at TN., just over the hill from me at NC.

It's an ever shrinking, smaller and smaller world, everyone seems to be shuttling around on. My own ancestors took the short hop  from England, to Nova Scotia to Maine, New Hampshire then Massachusetts to California.

I have continued on to  Florida and now halfway back  at North Carolina and Tennessee. All only to meet  people that have ancestors from England that have left Florida and California. Go figure eh?

I feel and in some instances I know it was for a purpose, of God, that the moves have been made. Be interesting  if these individual united States had been a bit more independent from each other, sovereign and requiring passports wouldn't it? 

And to think now I can buy NFT's at any of these places. NFT's, why I can hardly contain my joy at that thought. Something unique  a one off item, -yet mass produced, digital nothings,  each one evidently  rare and therefore valuable, not junk valuable;  but common .

Seems to me the flim flam man is still going from town to town, only digitally today.

well I guess other one got the name right. Im to old school to follow those things. I was just throwing out and old southern slang name I heard many time as a kid growing up, it was not sent as sarcastic. I was west 20 mile of Pensacola although I did spend 25 yrs in Orlando.  It may be one day states have to limit who come in to its borders.

38 minutes ago, NConly said:

It may be one day states have to limit who come in to its borders.

Ha, I remember growing up in New England especially greater Boston during the  late 40's though 50's that one had to watch which side of town they traversed into and when. Could easily be  a deadly error. Got so bad at Greater Boston that one day I found the State's national guard posted at the Woolworth entry complete with rifles and bayonets.

Innocently or stupidly I had wandered into downtown in the middle of a new curfew I knew nothing about. Fortunately the  "guard" with  his rifle with bayonet just gruffed at me to get out of downtown fast. Other times it was not quite so  pleasant, and I was rounded up to be spending time  sitting  in a squad car, or at the police station jail undegoing interrogation before I could get back into  or on my own turf and out of public sight.

Hope for a wave more cordial between States than crested back during those days. Right now it is a bit crazy what the States are separating into- camps of discord with their leaders taunting each other, doing the devil's work for him. LORD we do need you!

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Ha, I remember growing up in New England especially greater Boston during the  late 40's though 50's that one had to watch which side of town they traversed into and when. Could easily be  a deadly error. Got so bad at Greater Boston that one day I found the State's national guard posted at the Woolworth entry complete with rifles and bayonets.

Innocently or stupidly I had wandered into downtown in the middle of a new curfew I knew nothing about. Fortunately the  "guard" with  his rifle with bayonet just gruffed at me to get out of downtown fast. Other times it was not quite so  pleasant, and I was rounded up to be spending time  sitting  in a squad car, or at the police station jail undegoing interrogation before I could get back into  or on my own turf and out of public sight.

Hope for a wave more cordial between States than crested back during those days. Right now it is a bit crazy what the States are separating into- camps of discord with their leaders taunting each other, doing the devil's work for him. LORD we do need you!

I agree I spent some time in Brooklyn 1969 and learned about  turf wars.My buddy was hospitalized over turf. and I also agree the states do not look so united anymore.  My first 15 years were spent in the country/woods west 20 mile of Pensacola. At 15 is when         I saw my first bathroom/shower inside a house.