Who me

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,309
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  0

Ever been stumped to answer a hard question on Christianity?

You shouldn't  have been, take a print out and ask your preacher why he does not use the information on it.

Look up Sir William Michael Ramsay:-https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Mitchell_Ramsay

This is wiki page for him, you can also find him on the biblical archeology  site.

He demonstrated back at the beginning of the 20th century  the accuracy  of the New Testament.

Ask you ministers why they haven't  taught you about him.

Then there is Prof Robert dick Wi.son, an American who in the 1930 demonstrated from the heights of linguistic excellence ( he was fluent in every biblical language ) the accuracy of the Old Testament:-https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Dick_Wilson

Again a wiki  page  you can find him on Christian sites.

Let's come up todate.

None of you have mention today's experts on the accuracy and reliability of the bible.

Do you know them?

Lee Strobel he has investigate and published his findings.

James Warner of coldasechristianity.

These are two X atheists who became Christian because of the provable evidence.

Dr G Habbermas an expert on the historical  fa ts of the resurrection.

William Lane  raig a professor  of philosophy  and a formidable  debater about God,  chistianity etc look at his Web site reasonablefaith.

Then there are Web sites like answers in genesis, they have many articles easier to understand than  Craig, that show the accuracy and reliability of the bible.

Creation.com ditto.

Wintery Knight, toughquestionsanswered.

You should all be familiar  with these sites and people sharing the information in your churches.

There is no excuse for any Christian not to be able to answer the questio s you've  had asked of you.

Start reading.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,238
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

The song is still playing "How can you not see God, in every little thing in every moment" 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  670
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

Very good advice . . . I will take it to heart since some of what you mentioned above I never heard of them.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

17 hours ago, Who me said:

You shouldn't  have been, take a print out and ask your preacher why he does not use the information on it.

Look up Sir William Michael Ramsay:-https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Mitchell_Ramsay

This is wiki page for him, you can also find him on the biblical archeology  site.

He demonstrated back at the beginning of the 20th century  the accuracy  of the New Testament.

Ask you ministers why they haven't  taught you about him.

Then there is Prof Robert dick Wi.son, an American who in the 1930 demonstrated from the heights of linguistic excellence ( he was fluent in every biblical language ) the accuracy of the Old Testament:-https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Dick_Wilson

Again a wiki  page  you can find him on Christian sites.

Let's come up todate.

None of you have mention today's experts on the accuracy and reliability of the bible.

Do you know them?

Lee Strobel he has investigate and published his findings.

James Warner of coldasechristianity.

These are two X atheists who became Christian because of the provable evidence.

Dr G Habbermas an expert on the historical  fa ts of the resurrection.

William Lane  raig a professor  of philosophy  and a formidable  debater about God,  chistianity etc look at his Web site reasonablefaith.

Then there are Web sites like answers in genesis, they have many articles easier to understand than  Craig, that show the accuracy and reliability of the bible.

Creation.com ditto.

Wintery Knight, toughquestionsanswered.

You should all be familiar  with these sites and people sharing the information in your churches.

There is no excuse for any Christian not to be able to answer the questio s you've  had asked of you.

Start reading.

Rather than lets get up to date . . lets go to back to the foundation of the faith of Christ . . . sola scriptura, all things written in the law and prophets. 

I am no scholar. Christ is the one good teaching master as Lord of lords. . Prior to salvation  I was stumped in unbelief, no faith, no strength to hear or desire to understand the exclusive faith that comes as power . . .It comes from the one source the living word, the "let there be"the creative power of God and "it was God good" The witness of God .Two witnesses what I call the dynamic dual (father and Son)  is the one witness God has spoke . .  the law of creative faith . (1) ."Let there be" and as two working as one (2) "It was understood"

God who is light revealed by his very presence the darkness asevil light as God good. .He is the one Good teaching master.  .. 

The poetic language of God many times  stumps,  causing confusion, lacking of understanding.. .  a design of God. 

The Spirit of Christ working in born agin mankind hiding the spiritual gospel understanding in parables from the lost that have no interest in the spiritual things of God. . . Faithfully he teaches the understanding to those who do study in a hope of rightly dividing . . .interpreting the word that could be approved by the author the strength of a living hope . 

Teaching us to obey the warnings against those who would seduce us to believe we do need a man to teach us as antichrists (another teaching authority) other than eternal God that dwells in Christians . .  there are many antichrists even today and multiplying. .

He our eternal confidence He promises us in Philippians 1:6 .In effect if he began the good teaching work of salvation he will continue daily to teach as our daily bread  until we take our last breath .He passed the test and gives the answers.  Some of our opinions differ. he makes us different in that way united in spirit .that is of Christ the faith that woks mutually in all Christians. 

Philippians 1:6  Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

To some of the false disciples that gloried in thier own flesh the gospel was a hard saying .Not hard to understand but "offensive"  Offensive enough to turn away from the teacher.  

John 6:60-61 Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?

There is no excuse for any Christian not to be able seek the approval of God,  by first hearing and following the loving commandments .Study to show yourself approved to the one Good Teaching Master 

Join in the mix buy the truth of the gospel and sell it not. Pray he gives you his understanding 

Proverbs 23:23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.31
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  6.84
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

21 hours ago, Who me said:

Start reading.

The Bible.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,309
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

On 8/20/2023 at 2:59 PM, garee said:

I am no scholar

On 8/20/2023 at 5:04 PM, Mr. M said:

The Bible

OK so you would both quote the bible to people like atheist journalist Lee Strobel and atheist coldcase detective James Warner, two well educated cynical men of the world, both of whom in there autobiographies  admit they rejected the bible and considered it irrelevant  to life.

Both of them became Christians through their investigations  of the evidence for Christianity.

It is this information I am trying to get this information into the hands of ordinary Christians.

Remember Paul used reasoning and the knowledge his audience  had to reach them.

How would you reach  men like Strouble and Warner, hardened  cynical  atheists who reject  and won't  read the bible?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 8/19/2023 at 11:51 AM, Who me said:

Thank you for sharing these many examples of individuals who have used their God-given intellectual talents and strength to help us appreciate the historicity of the Bible. For those who are honest hearted and want to learn, there is ample scientific, archaeological and historical evidence for Biblical accounts.  Still, most people are blinded by the Great Deceiver to these truths.  

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  222

5 hours ago, Who me said:

OK so you would both quote the bible to people like atheist journalist Lee Strobel and atheist coldcase detective James Warner, two well educated cynical men of the world, both of whom in there autobiographies  admit they rejected the bible and considered it irrelevant  to life.

Both of them became Christians through their investigations  of the evidence for Christianity.

It is this information I am trying to get this information into the hands of ordinary Christians.

How would you reach  men like Strouble and Warner, hardened  cynical  atheists who reject  and won't  read the bible?

If it was not the power of God that reaches them then they die in there sin.

God is not served by human hands as a will .he moves men he has set sade as holy men,  dying men cannot move Him .We all have our favorite  preachers that God has brought into our lives .God alone is the infalible Good teaching master .it is he who brings to our mind the things previously taught that we might continue to learn the new ways of ones new born again life.  

1 Corinthians 3 provide a good commentary defining the word apostle (sent one with no other meaning added) . Not powerful ones  or highly venerable ones. .    as a oral traditons of dying mankind .

No power is accredited to our brothers and sister in the lord  they have the same power of Christ working in them as us but would never assume it could be of them (powerless).

1 Corinthians 3;1-6 King James Version And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase So then neither is he that planteth "any thing, neither he that watereth"; but God that giveth the increase.Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

Twice God gave the increase to emphasize he makes it clear he is not served by humans hands as a will in any way shape or form

The idea of apostolic successions of dying mankind or apostolic time period is revealed for what it is . . .a lie from the pit.  

It goes back to the foundation of a word. Change its meaning of one word like "apostle"(sent one) change the author (plagiarism)  and therefore violate the commandment not to.Deuteronomy 4:2   which also violate the first commandment have no gods to include oneself before our one eternal God not seen. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  294

well, I think the problem can be that there are so many differences of opinion that to find what Almighty God is really saying. Not what man says

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.31
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  6.84
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

9 hours ago, Who me said:

No, I do not. I follow the leading of the Spirit. As to these atheists, no one reached them. They set out in opposition to Christianity, but their investigations resulted in the opposite. Sound familiar? No one saved them the Lord did, as is His prerogative, and I would venture that this was in response to the intercession of a God-fearing member of the Faithful. There are plenty of people who are blind to truth, and showing them evidence such as in these writings are ineffective. If I thought a person might be reached by way of apologetic writers, these two would be worthy suggestions. Our primary tool as Christians is the word of our testimony.

10 hours ago, Who me said:

Acts 17:2 Then Paul, as his custom was, went in to them, and for three Sabbaths 

reasoned with them from the Scriptures.

10 hours ago, Who me said:

Step One: intercessory prayer.

• Thumbs Up 1