• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,876
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

On 8/23/2023 at 8:31 AM, Starise said:

The bible tells us Adam was created intact and in the only form he would ever have. In other words, he wasn't an infant, he was a fully grown man at the time of his creation. Never came from anything but God. Same is true for all of creation. It was created as ready to reproduce and fully developed, trees, animals, eveything. 

When we look back in time we see ecosystems that 'handshake' with one another in perfect harmony.

The Bible doesn't say that, it does say man came from dirt that's about it. And God said let the earth bring forth vegetation. What happened at every second or minute or days or years the yom, no man knows. Though there were seasons like fall and dead leaves covering the ground and where the dead leaf mantis is camouflaged among. One of the masters of disguises, looks like a dead leaf, and it also mimics the movements of a leaf caught in the wind.

542.475af113817fac88559fa53451b0f033.jpg

Its fascinating that mankind are walking ecosystems themselves hosting around 10,000 different species in and on the human body. Even the part that is human lives on for quite awhile after the breath is gone. stem cells are of the longest survivors up to 17 days after death well after the breath and even before the zinc spark.

Edited by BeyondET

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,306
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

18 hours ago, Starise said:

True investigation requires looking at all of the angles and being truly objective.

Discussing Christianity is often a battle and as in all battles strategy  and tactics matter.

Pointing out there inconsistencies and biases is one tactic, as is using arguments and views from atheists  themselves.

Many historians view parts of the new testament  as being accuracy, reliable and very early. Example the credit statement by Paul in Corinthians is reliable viewed as coming from between 3 to 6 years after Jesus's  resurrection.

Note this is dated by atheist historians.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hard to deny bio technology.

The mantis shrimp eyes are the most advanced optics on the planet, man can't even produce something so advanced. Blue ray is child's play.

mantisshrimp_eye_f.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,127
  • Content Per Day:  9.65
  • Days Won:  149

4 hours ago, BeyondET said:

The Bible doesn't say that, it does say man came from dirt that's about it. And God said let the earth bring forth vegetation. What happened at every second or minute or days or years the yom, no man knows.

Thanks for sharing those incredibly created creatures!

It's interesting you mention the yom,a Hebrew word, which is always translated a 24 hour day elsewhere in scripture. The same word used in Genesis where days are used in describing creation.

Exodus 20:8-11

8 “Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant, nor your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

Adam was created in a 24 hour day. So much for apes and billions of years.

4 hours ago, Who me said:

Discussing Christianity is often a battle and as in all battles strategy  and tactics matter.

Pointing out there inconsistencies and biases is one tactic, as is using arguments and views from atheists  themselves.

Many historians view parts of the new testament  as being accuracy, reliable and very early. Example the credit statement by Paul in Corinthians is reliable viewed as coming from between 3 to 6 years after Jesus's  resurrection.

Note this is dated by atheist historians.

The ones worth their salt will admit the accuracy of historical documents. It isn't as if it was easy like it is today to make a document and send it around the world. It was a very time consuming process and not one that was done to present inaccuracies.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

5 hours ago, Who me said:

So you never talk about church  comment on the news, on matters of morality, all you do is talk about work and quote the scriptures.

Or do you give a Christian view on the news, morality etc etc.

Why not add to that the facts about the accuracy and reliability of the bible. 

Hi thanks for the reply. . 

Yes we can trust the integrity of the word . .we have the perfect. Its wisdom hidden in the pages cannot be compared to the wisdom of this world .Through its light we look to the dark world.  

I do listen to and have learned from the media. Some of my favorite preachers. I have never been that interested in things around the world. More interested in the things I see with my eyes . There are many false teacher false apostles  today (the spirit of the antichrists. 

In that way he  gives us a Christian view on the news, morality etc etc.   then we know its not fake news . 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  294
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Talking to atheists I would try to find out what they actually believe or don't believe in because there are different views of atheists. 

11 minutes ago, Know Jah said:

Talking to atheists I would try to find out what they actually believe or don't believe in because there are different views of atheists. 

Very true. They aren't all the same. Part of the problem is in making assumptions about them.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.14

I was a confirmed atheist until I became a Christian.  I was brought up in a liberal Jewish home and bar mitzvah at age 13.  Since my parents' marriage was a disaster and my life was very unhappy, I prayed to God for things to change -- but they never did.  So I became an atheist.  God never revealed Himself to me or changed my circumstances.

At age 33 I was hospitalized with severe asthma.  The doctors could not break the spasm.  A pastor (with whom I had been arguing about religion, God, etc.) came to my room, read Matt5hew 11:28-30, and prayed "Jesus, heal this man".  I was immediately healed, my atheism left immediately and was replaced by solid belief in Christ.  I have been a very serious, believing Christian for 46 years (and counting).

I am certain that there are other atheists who deny the existence of God for reasons similar to mine.  I doubt that many would be convinced by logical arguments.  I believe that God must reveal Himself to them as He did to me.

• Praise God! 1

7 hours ago, Starise said:

Thanks for sharing those incredibly created creatures!

It's interesting you mention the yom,a Hebrew word, which is always translated a 24 hour day elsewhere in scripture. The same word used in Genesis where days are used in describing creation.

Exodus 20:8-11

8 “Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant, nor your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

Adam was created in a 24 hour day. So much for apes and billions of years.

Your welcome,

death is part of creation, nothing lives forever in the physical. except maybe the immortal jellyfish if it gets lucky.

24 hours where's that mentioned in the bible?

Gen 2:4

These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

Edited by BeyondET