IGNORED

Maui Fire Shows Forshadowing of This Bible Prophecy for Local U.S. Populations.

Scott Free

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

"The beast(Absolute Monarchy and Dictatorship) and the ten horns(Shanghai Cooperation Organization) you saw will hate the prostitute(United States - open boarder to all peoples). They will bring her to ruin(nuclear terror attack) and leave her naked(defenseless, without authority); they will eat her flesh(plunder and take land) and burn her with fire(scorched earth policy)." Rev. 17:16

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

The United States along with the rest of North and South America with Australia occupy exactly 1/3 of the earths surface.  These are the 1/3 of the earth which are burned up with the 1st Trumpet.  BTW, this same area constitutes approximately 1/4th of mankind.  Maybe those killed with the 4th Seal.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Interesting! 1

The fall of the prostitute is a separate event taking place at a different time from the Great Tribulation and Rapture. Her fall marks the transition into world government, which must remain for a little while until the Two Prophets work is completed.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

On 8/23/2023 at 9:32 PM, Scott Free said:

The fall of the prostitute is a separate event taking place at a different time from the Great Tribulation and Rapture. Her fall marks the transition into world government, which must remain for a little while until the Two Prophets work is completed.

That's how I see it too.  Her fall leads to nation rising against nation and kingdom against kingdom, paving the way for the man of sin and his world government which brings us his mark and the image.

9 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

That's how I see it too.  Her fall leads to nation rising against nation and kingdom against kingdom, paving the way for the man of sin and his world government which brings us his mark and the image.

The transition to authoritarian world government will be quick. The Antichrist has been working behind the scenes for 40 years now bringing global leadership to his cause. Climate Change is one of them, the carbon tax will be the funding mechanism for his government. The universal call to unite will be around 40 days after to sudden collapse of the U.N./NATO structure and global economy, it is called the Day of Declaration. An event where all global media is planned to unite and broadcast his message simultaneously. This is when the general population will be brought aboard to bring the world together in peace.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

19 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

The transition to authoritarian world government will be quick. The Antichrist has been working behind the scenes for 40 years now bringing global leadership to his cause. Climate Change is one of them, the carbon tax will be the funding mechanism for his government. The universal call to unite will be around 40 days after to sudden collapse of the U.N./NATO structure and global economy, it is called the Day of Declaration. An event where all global media is planned to unite and broadcast his message simultaneously. This is when the general population will be brought aboard to bring the world together in peace.

Not sure about all that.  Care to name this Antichrist who's been working 40 years?

27 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Not sure about all that.  Care to name this Antichrist who's been working 40 years?

Maitreya . org is the Counterfeit Christ. There is too much to go into in a thread. He only associates with the elite, performing signs and wonders to deceive or rulers. Over 200 world leaders and media executives met with him and agreed on a course of action, including keeping him hidden unto the Day of Declaration. At this time, it is impossible to know of him unless you are lead to him. I thank the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ for showing me this and teaching me its true significance.

Edited by Scott Free

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.79
  • Days Won:  1

41 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

Maitreya ...........

I've heard this before, haven't heard much talk of him for some time now.

Knew someone second hand that traveled to England to met him, someone claiming to be him, some decades ago, he came back pronouncing him a total fraud.

I think he's a part of Buddhist theology and prophecy and someone the Muslims would look on as being the 12th Imam, Jews as the Messiah they are still expecting to appear and Christians as the returned Jesus making him accepted to all three.

(FWIW, this was during my New Age period of my dark years before I returned to Christ.  I've walked a different path than most.)

1 minute ago, FJK said:

Knew someone second hand that traveled to England to met him, someone claiming to be him, some decades ago, he came back pronouncing him a total fraud.

Of course he is a fraud. There will be a strong delusion over the earth. Signs and wonders is what gives him legitimacy.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.65

On 8/22/2023 at 10:36 AM, Scott Free said:

"The beast(Absolute Monarchy and Dictatorship) and the ten horns(Shanghai Cooperation Organization) you saw will hate the prostitute(United States - open boarder to all peoples). They will bring her to ruin(nuclear terror attack) and leave her naked(defenseless, without authority); they will eat her flesh(plunder and take land) and burn her with fire(scorched earth policy)." Rev. 17:16

in Rev. 17:16 in my Bible, it doesn't say the United States... so you are assuming something scripture does not actually say which means this is just your opinion that cannot be backed up by scripture,

On 8/23/2023 at 9:15 AM, Montana Marv said:

The United States along with the rest of North and South America with Australia occupy exactly 1/3 of the earths surface.  These are the 1/3 of the earth which are burned up with the 1st Trumpet.  BTW, this same area constitutes approximately 1/4th of mankind.  Maybe those killed with the 4th Seal.

In Christ

Montana Marv

You are assuming something scripture does not actually say which means this is just your opinion that cannot be backed up by scripture,

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

It's the global elite that have been collectively planning  this for at least a couple hundred years.

It's been said that satan has been wanting to restore one world government since the fall of the original babylon so he's been trying to get that back all this time