IGNORED

Are the Tribulation Saints and Old Testament Saints Raptured After they are Resurrected at the Second coming?

transmogrified

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  795
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, The Light said:

Please provide ONE scriptural proof that the righteous dead are raised ON THE LAST DAY

John 6:39 - And  this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

John 6:40- And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:44- No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day

John 6:54- Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

The last day is that great and terrible day of the Lord.. It is called The day of Christ, it is called The day of judgement, it is called The great day of God Almighty, it is called the great day of his wrath…

It is the last day of this age.. it is the dividing day between “THIS AGE” and “ THE AGE WHICH IS to  COME” 

It is called “ The harvest” 

Paul said both the gathering together unto him (resurrection / rapture) and the coming of the Lord (Second Coming) happens on the same day.. That day is the LAST DAY when all the dead are raised and he gives rewards to the saints, the prophets, them that fear his name both small and great… no one is resurrected or rewarded before the last day…

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

15 minutes ago, transmogrified said:

John 6:39 - And  this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

John 6:40- And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:44- No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day

John 6:54- Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

The last day is that great and terrible day of the Lord.. It is called The day of Christ, it is called The day of judgement, it is called The great day of God Almighty, it is called the great day of his wrath…

It is the last day of this age.. it is the dividing day between “THIS AGE” and “ THE AGE WHICH IS to  COME” 

It is called “ The harvest” 

Paul said both the gathering together unto him (resurrection / rapture) and the coming of the Lord (Second Coming) happens on the same day.. That day is the LAST DAY when all the dead are raised and he gives rewards to the saints, the prophets, them that fear his name both small and great… no one is resurrected or rewarded before the last day…

As I said you are misquoting and misunderstanding scripture.

Maybe you could try again.

Please provide ONE scriptural proof that the righteous dead are raised ON THE LAST DAY.

14 hours ago, The Light said:

Please provide ONE scriptural proof that the righteous dead are raised ON THE LAST DAY.

ESV - On the last day

CSB - On the last day

BBE - On the last day

NASB 20- On the last day

NASB 95 - On the last day

LSB - On the last day

1 hour ago, transmogrified said:

ESV - On the last day

CSB - On the last day

BBE - On the last day

NASB 20- On the last day

NASB 95 - On the last day

LSB - On the last day

Ok. Now when is the last day?

Matthew 24

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

What is the sign of His coming and the end of the age?

Matthew 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

It is the exact same sign that is seen at the 6th seal.

Revelation 6

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

The last day and the end of the age is at the 6th seal. Then the wrath of God begins after the 7th seal is opened and the 1st trumpet sounds.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,450
  • Content Per Day:  8.14

All this talk about the "rapture".  There will be no rapture.  There are no verses that unambiguously teach that Jesus will take resurrected people to heaven.

All believers from all time will be resurrected at the Second Advent, per 1 Cor 15:23.  All those believers who "are alive and remain" (1 Thess 4) will be "changed in the twinkling of the eye" (1 Cor 15:52) when the "dead in Christ" are resurrected first.

Then, the King will set up His Millennial kingdom, have the wedding supper and Bema.  The Bible doesn't tell us the order of these things, only generally when He comes back to earth.  

48 minutes ago, The Light said:

Ok. Now when is the last day?

The last is when Jesus resurrects all believers in a moment in a twinkle of an eye at the last trump.. THAT DAY- the last day wherein all are resurrected does not come until AFTER THE SUN AND MOON ARE DARKENED.. 

As it says THE SUN SHALL BE DARKENED AND THE MOON TURNED INTO BLOOD BEFORE THAT GREAT AND NOTABLE DAY, , THAT LAST DAY, THE DAY OF THE LORD COME..

The sixths seal takes place BEFORE THAT DAY COMES - 

NOT ON THAT DAY!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, transmogrified said:

The last is when Jesus resurrects all believers in a moment in a twinkle of an eye at the last trump.. THAT DAY- the last day wherein all are resurrected does not come until AFTER THE SUN AND MOON ARE DARKENED.. 

As it says THE SUN SHALL BE DARKENED AND THE MOON TURNED INTO BLOOD BEFORE THAT GREAT AND NOTABLE DAY, , THAT LAST DAY, THE DAY OF THE LORD COME..

The sixths seal takes place BEFORE THAT DAY COMES - 

NOT ON THAT DAY!!!!!!!!

Jesus comes at the sixth seal. That is when many that sleep in the ground shall be raised. This is when the people of Daniel are raised. That is immediately after the tribulation. That is the end of the age. That is the time for the gathering from heaven and earth.

Daniel 12

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

THEN THE DAY OF THE LORD BEGINS, after the gathering from heaven and earth.

You are trying to send the Church and those that become believers during the tribulation into the wrath of God. This is TOTALLY contrary to the Word of God.

1 Thes 5

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Only those in the nation of Israel that fled to the place of protection and unbelievers will be on earth during the wrath of God.

Edited by The Light
  • Well Said! 1

3 hours ago, The Light said:

THEN THE DAY OF THE LORD BEGINS, after the gathering from heaven and earth.

Paul said ALL WILL BE CHANGED AT THE LAST TRUMP.. DANIELS PEOPLE NAMES ARE WRITTEN IN THE SAME BOOK OF LIFE AS MY NAME OR YOUR NAME.. ONE BODY.. ONE VINE.. TWO BRANCHES ON THE SAME TREE.. JESUS IS THE TRUE VINE- ISRAEL IS NOT A DIFFERENT TREE…… BELIEVERS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT SERVED THE SAME GOD I DO JN THE NEW TESTAMENT.. JESUS SAID WHOEVER DOES MY WILL THE SAME IS MY MOTHER, MY BROTHER…GOD GAVE ALL HIS SAINTS TO CHRIST.. JESUS SAID ALL THOSE THE FATHER GAVE ME I WILL RAISE ON THE LAST DAY.. NOT SOME OF THOSE GOD GAVE ME BEFORE THE LAST AND THE OTHERS HE GAVE ME ON THE LAST DAY

NO NO NO ALL ARE CHANGED AT THE SAME LAST TRUMP ON THE SAME LAST DAY AT THE SECOND COMING AND NOT BEFORE!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

23 hours ago, transmogrified said:

The Greek preposition used is G1722 ἐν, which can be, and is, translated differently according to both the context of the passage, and the theological point of view of the translator.

The KJV translates Strong's G1722 in the following manner: in (1,902x), by (163x), with (140x), among (117x), at (113x), on (62x), through (39x), miscellaneous (264x).

Note that it is translated "in" nearly 17 times as many as "at," and over 30 times as many as "on."

So this passage is hardly one on which to base a definitive interpretation about the Last Day.

3 hours ago, transmogrified said:

Paul said ALL WILL BE CHANGED AT THE LAST TRUMP.. DANIELS PEOPLE NAMES ARE WRITTEN IN THE SAME BOOK OF LIFE AS MY NAME OR YOUR NAME.. ONE BODY.. ONE VINE.. TWO BRANCHES ON THE SAME TREE.. JESUS IS THE TRUE VINE- ISRAEL IS NOT A DIFFERENT TREE…… BELIEVERS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT SERVED THE SAME GOD I DO JN THE NEW TESTAMENT.. JESUS SAID WHOEVER DOES MY WILL THE SAME IS MY MOTHER, MY BROTHER…GOD GAVE ALL HIS SAINTS TO CHRIST.. JESUS SAID ALL THOSE THE FATHER GAVE ME I WILL RAISE ON THE LAST DAY.. NOT SOME OF THOSE GOD GAVE ME BEFORE THE LAST AND THE OTHERS HE GAVE ME ON THE LAST DAY

Exactly. There are two branches and one vine.

Just as there are two raptures and one body. John 10 says that Jesus is the shepherd and that His sheep know His voice. When the bridegroom comes, the Church that is watching and ready will be raptured. as they will hear His voice. There are other sheep that are not of this fold that will not hear His voice at that time. After the 1st fold is brought in, the other sheep not of this fold will hear His voice. Two folds into one fold. Two brides, two raptures, two harvests.

John 10

14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

3 hours ago, transmogrified said:

NO NO NO ALL ARE CHANGED AT THE SAME LAST TRUMP ON THE SAME LAST DAY AT THE SECOND COMING AND NOT BEFORE!!!

NO, NO, NO. Those that hear His voice when He comes will be raptured. This will be first the dead in Christ and then the alive believers that remained. After the fullness of the Gentiles comes in blindness will be removed from part of Israel. They will then hear His voice at the Last Trump which blown on the harvest Feast of Trumpets. There are 144,000 first fruits of this second harvest. Two folds into one-fold.

Romans 11

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

The end of the age is at the 6th seal. Jesus comes and there is a harvest. All those killed during the tribulation and those alive believers when the days are cut short will be raptured. Hence the great multitude in Revelation 7. Then the wrath of God will begin.

Edited by The Light