• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,029
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, luigi said:

The powerful delusion the people who are not written in the Lords book of life will believe (Revelation 13:8), is in the great things the beasts mouth/the man of sin, will claim are coming (Revelation 13:5), as a result from the power the dragon gives the beast (Revelation 13:2).

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Revelation 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The scripture above does not talk about the source of the delusion. I was referencing that. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

59 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

The scripture above does not talk about the source of the delusion. I was referencing that. 

If we know the man of sin in 2 Thessalonians 2:4, is another description for the beasts mouth who speaks of great things to come--then the beasts mouth (aka the man of sin) who is aligned with the beast, whom the whole world will be in adoration over, along with the beast and the dragon (Revelation 13:4 & 8), bring about the cause of delusions. And what brings about the adoration people will have for the dragon, the beast, and its mouth (the man of sin);-- it's the power the dragon will provide the beast? 

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Edited by luigi

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,029
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  3

22 hours ago, luigi said:

If we know the man of sin in 2 Thessalonians 2:4, is another description for the beasts mouth who speaks of great things to come--then the beasts mouth (aka the man of sin) who is aligned with the beast, whom the whole world will be in adoration over, along with the beast and the dragon (Revelation 13:4 & 8), bring about the cause of delusions. And what brings about the adoration people will have for the dragon, the beast, and its mouth (the man of sin);-- it's the power the dragon will provide the beast? 

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

I get that. I think where we disagree is that I don't believe "he" needs to be revealed before the delusion is sent by God. I could be wrong, or not, but I don't consider it a doctrinal belief. I do fall back on "God chooses us, we don't choose him.". i.e. if He chose me, I'll be fine. 😉

But it's not really about me...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,238
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 8/31/2023 at 8:11 AM, luigi said:

As many of us are aware we are living in the last times, where then do events transpiring today correlate with those in prophesy describing these events?

For me looking at the big picture, I believe as are dear sis "Marilyn C" said we are the last generation that all of history never witnessed Israel became a nation in a day as foretold.

I could focus just on Israel yet something says to me your missing so much else. God reaching "the other nations" its through out the OT and NT. Some talk about wrath and judgment coming yet that is not where we are now. Christ just died a bit over 2 days ago. I know a Jewish man the year was 2000 and he lived in NY USA. He was old and never once heard about Yeshua/Jesus Christ. Oooh but when he did he was saved praise GOD.

I know what they were asking Christ about are you going to restore the kingdom to Israel now. I believe what He said encompasses so much more "of those times and seasons only the Father knows". Man I was around in "1988" some where there and heard or knew Jesus was coming NOW! He could have since I believe there is nothing that has to happen for Christ to come receive us unto Himself. In short I have always been able to think about things and He shares. Not always I do not lol control it. Its always been for the good to help. Always would think as some of you do and He tells you then "its not time yet". But today two things. One is I can't see anymore its all gray. There is no fear with God but that I don't know. 2nd is its like He takes my eyes off of what I am trying to see hear about and says your missing the bigger picture.

Telling those around me what I should have and do ...tell them He came and died for them. Set them free. They are crying out for me yet you focus on something you cannot change. This is ME no one else. 

So I see as you do the signs but I know some thing about my Father and He controls time. We could be talking about this for another 20+ years. I PRAY TO GOD I am wrong

31 minutes ago, TheBlade said:

For me looking at the big picture, I believe as are dear sis "Marilyn C" said we are the last generation that all of history never witnessed Israel became a nation in a day as foretold.

I could focus just on Israel yet something says to me your missing so much else. God reaching "the other nations" its through out the OT and NT. Some talk about wrath and judgment coming yet that is not where we are now. Christ just died a bit over 2 days ago. I know a Jewish man the year was 2000 and he lived in NY USA. He was old and never once heard about Yeshua/Jesus Christ. Oooh but when he did he was saved praise GOD.

I know what they were asking Christ about are you going to restore the kingdom to Israel now. I believe what He said encompasses so much more "of those times and seasons only the Father knows". Man I was around in "1988" some where there and heard or knew Jesus was coming NOW! He could have since I believe there is nothing that has to happen for Christ to come receive us unto Himself. In short I have always been able to think about things and He shares. Not always I do not lol control it. Its always been for the good to help. Always would think as some of you do and He tells you then "its not time yet". But today two things. One is I can't see anymore its all gray. There is no fear with God but that I don't know. 2nd is its like He takes my eyes off of what I am trying to see hear about and says your missing the bigger picture.

Telling those around me what I should have and do ...tell them He came and died for them. Set them free. They are crying out for me yet you focus on something you cannot change. This is ME no one else. 

So I see as you do the signs but I know some thing about my Father and He controls time. We could be talking about this for another 20+ years. I PRAY TO GOD I am wrong

While not steering off topic; what I know is that according to the Lord we are to be looking for the signs the Lord clearly tells us to be looking out for during these times. If we do this (as I have been doing), then these signs will not be some strange thing that is occurring, as they will be to those who are not looking out for them. Additionally, those who disregard the Lords Word, will not be able to coordinate other scriptures detailing these events, as I am now able to do, as I have here previously posted. 

Another sign of the times not here yet, but to do with Abomination of Desolation, who is also the Beasts mouth, who due to the power the dragon (Satan) will provide the beast, will provide the beasts mouth (the Antichrist) to speak of great things to come.

If we know the bottomless pit from which the beast will ascend is another description for the sea from which the beast will ascend; we see this ascension associated with the power the dragon gives to the beast (Revelation 13:2).

So what is the power that causes the beasts rise from the sea? When we look at the circumstances occurring before the opening of the bottomless pit in Revelation 9:1-2, we see 1/3 of earths environmental resources having been destroyed (Revelation 8:7-13, due to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce (Revelation 9:20), which things today are produced primarily through fossil fuel burning industries. One third of earths resources destroyed therefore usher in the beginning of sorrows, written in the Olivet discourse, where famines, pestilences, and wars, occur in greater number around the world. Satan's socioeconomic systems throughout the world are in tatters. For Satan to keep himself as the god/love of this world, he petitions for the power to rectify the damage done to the earth from the burning of fossil fuel industries, which are seen in Revelation 8, and are the beginning of sorrows, prior to the AoD's arrival in the Olivet discourse. An angel in midheaven then pronounces three greater Woes to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the last three angels sounding warnings (Revelation 8:13). Satan is then granted his request, for his final stand, and is given the power (the key) to curtail the damage done to the earth from the excessive burning of fossil fuels.

The opening of the bottomless pit in which the dragon Satan/Abaddon/Apollyon, the destroyer, provides the beast, causing its ascension from the bottomless pit/ the sea, is the new source of power that all of mankind who are not written in the lambs book of life, will be in adoration of (Revelation 13:4 & 8). It is fusion energy, the same energy source that powers our sun and stars, that the falling star Abaddon/Apollyon/Satan will be provided the key to access. Satan will provide the key to access this knowledge to the beast, that in turn will bring about the new world order of the beast. Deuterium, which are hydrogen isotopes, that the seas of the world have a virtual unlimited quantity of (a bottomless pit), will provide the world with an unlimited amount of energy to industry to produce all the idols/devils mankind is so in love with today. Fusion energy will cause the seven headed beast to rise from the sea, and will be the great things the beasts mouth advocates, which will usher in a hedonistic utopia for all who are not written in the lambs book of life.

Revelation 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Revelation 8:13  And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the article at the link below brings the prophesy in Isaiah 13:13-16, where migrants throughout the world have to return back to their original homelands or perish, within the next couple of years, as things throughout the world continue to deteriorate (the beginning of sorrows). And as I mentioned earlier, Saudi Arabia is already shooting whole families from Ethiopia trying to escape the famine conditions there.

https://apnews.com/article/united-nations-migrants-americas-humanitarian-needs-d20c57d1ca6bcfdd40e92ed0dfaef03d?user_email=2e0ee75091f33452381258400ca897192aca196f93c7c051ec1e6c97b789a65e&utm_medium=Morning_Wire&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_campaign=Morning Wire_29 September_2023&utm_term=Morning Wire Subscribers

Isaiah 13:13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger. 14 And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land. 15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. 16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

Edited by luigi

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else been seeing the news lately, about how there appear to be many more earthquakes than is normal? Around the Milan, Italy area, there have been hundreds of small earthquakes over the last month or so, so that they are now beginning to evacuate thousands of people from the region, as they expect a possible major quake to hit soon. Over the last month or so, China has also experienced hundreds of earthquakes that have been accompanied with other strange phenomena. And today, I just read how Afghanistan has had had several earthquakes, the largest of which occurring yesterday. Web link below. If these above normal number of earthquakes do not abate soon, but instead continue to increase in number throughout the world, I then believe these to be another sign of the times, indicated in the beginning of sorrows in the Olivet discourse.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/07/western-afghanistan-hit-by-series-of-powerful-earthquakes?utm_term=65214844e2e71003747f17973acc1d20&utm_campaign=GuardianTodayUS&utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&CMP=GTUS_email

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,670
  • Content Per Day:  12.17
  • Days Won:  31

On 10/7/2023 at 9:48 AM, luigi said:

Has anyone else been seeing the news lately, about how there appear to be many more earthquakes than is normal? Around the Milan, Italy area, there have been hundreds of small earthquakes over the last month or so, so that they are now beginning to evacuate thousands of people from the region, as they expect a possible major quake to hit soon. Over the last month or so, China has also experienced hundreds of earthquakes that have been accompanied with other strange phenomena. And today, I just read how Afghanistan has had had several earthquakes, the largest of which occurring yesterday. Web link below. If these above normal number of earthquakes do not abate soon, but instead continue to increase in number throughout the world, I then believe these to be another sign of the times, indicated in the beginning of sorrows in the Olivet discourse.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/07/western-afghanistan-hit-by-series-of-powerful-earthquakes?utm_term=65214844e2e71003747f17973acc1d20&utm_campaign=GuardianTodayUS&utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&CMP=GTUS_email

@luigi As regards such signs in the world (Matthew 24, Luke 21, etc.), while they may be increasingly comment, I don't think that they a linked directly with the church but may be precursors of linkage with tribulation saints after the church has gone.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,670
  • Content Per Day:  12.17
  • Days Won:  31

I do think verses such as this are very important for the church:

John 16.33:

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."