Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,469
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

As Christians with our blessed hope of the return of our Lord and Savior, who would say we are not living in exciting prophetic times? This generation has witnessed about a dozen major prophetic fulfillments from May 14, 1948, through the 1967 Israeli Six-Day War. Before 1948, no one knew how Israel would once again become a nation in a single day.

Isaiah 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. [emphasis mine]

In hindsight, we see the roles Britain, the Balfour Declaration, Truman, the new United Nations, and even Samuel Clemens played in scripture fulfillment. For end-time event fulfillment, Israel had to be a nation once again. What are the statistics and odds of Israel being reestablished as a nation again, as described in the Bible? Much less their return as an undivided nation, their predicted currency, tongue, form of government, etc., as biblically detailed.

For lack of a better term, there seemed to be a prophetic dry spell between 1968 and the beginning of the 21st century and 9-11. Prophecy watchers and theologians had very little to comment on prophetically. Fast forward to today; everywhere we look, prophetic scripture is jumping off the pages of the Bible, so much so prophecy watchers and those paying attention to our times cannot begin to keep up with it all.

United Nations Agenda 2030 and the coming great reset. The never-before-seen shift, the presence and alignments of nations hostile toward Israel, the change to a cashless financial system, and the morals and values of today, to name a few. We are witnessing in real-time everything leading up to the overnight total ruin of Damascus, Syria, the destruction of Elam (Iran’s Bushehr facilities), and why. The preparation, buildup, and players for the Gog-Magog invasion on Israel's northern border forming, and so much more.

Today, we can begin to put the pieces together with hindsight, biblical knowledge, and those watching. “The world is not falling into pieces; the pieces are falling into place.”

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. [emphasis mine]

As I mentioned, no one had a clue of how God would reestablish Israel once again as a nation in great detail; Christians only knew that one day He would. Until recent times, no one had any idea of how the following could happen. The whole world watching the Two Witnesses in real-time rotting on the streets of Jerusalem and watching them ascend upward after three- and one-half days. They are sending presents globally, celebrating as if it were Christmas.

I have studied who or what these end-time Ten Kings could be. Many think of them as ten confederate European nations; in 1973, the Club of Rome divided the globe into ten economic trading blocks. It could still be one of the above or something else. If we are as deep into the end times as I suspect, we would see more clearly what these kings represent that the Antichrist needs for global control.

We see all control of buying, selling, manufacturing, banking, communications, media, etc., condensing and being privatized and swallowed up into fewer hands under global governance. I submit we are seeing oligarchies forming; the laws that regulate oligarchies and monopolies have been ignored since Ma Bell and Atlantic Telephone and Telegraph.

Has anyone heard of Elon Musk, his ambitions, and private works? I have written before my thoughts of the Ten Kings as possible ten oligarchies, giving control of what they have over to the Antichrist.

Revelation 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 10. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

When I was a young adult, we all wondered how all these things could come about. Technology, robotics, artificial intelligence, and knowledge are increasing exponentially, never seen in human history, and still increasing (Dan. 12:4). Morals and values are flushed down the proverbial toilet bowl, and lawlessness is abounding.

Elon Musk is taking the world by storm; I will not mention his holdings and involvement in social media holdings. Elon Musk’s Star Link SpaceX Constellation program is the last step in watching live in real-time streaming fulfillment of Revelation 11:9. He has privately launched hundreds of satellites into orbit for global high-speed internet services from space.

Anyone in Antarctica or the Gobi Desert can now have internet service and live streaming, and this constellation will shortly cover the entire planet. Today, we have little doubt about how the world will watch the Two Witnesses live.

The globe will be delighted at the death of the Lord’s two witnesses and send presents one to another globally during these three- and one-half days. How was that possible in yesteryear? I have ordered many things through this global network we call the web or the internet; it connects us all globally at the speed of light. I receive what I order or send to someone the same day or the next day.

We have gone from how this could be, not understanding any of it, to witnessing it all with our own eyes and practicing it. More and more, it is appearing to me these Ten Kings could very well be ten CEOs of the oligarchies now forming.

Is anyone else making this observation?

Jan Markel, Olive Tree Ministries

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

As in the days of Noah and Lot, when God wipe off mankind with flood and nuked Sodom to dust. 

God has prepared the destruction of this present world by 7 Seals, 7 Trumpets and 7 Vials ready for global annihilation. Waiting for the hammer to fall.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.80
  • Days Won:  0

Yep, lots of things we couldn't see how they could be possible a couple of decades ago... are now clearly possible.

One thing about en times prophecy is we understand more as we move in to the end times.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

I agree,it had appeared that the beast that recieved the deadly wound would never live again ,but here it is.And in 1967 when the little horn subdued the three horns ,how many people even perceived it?

Now we see the little horn attempting to change laws and by this ,we can tell that the saints will soon be persecuted.Even the beast,which appeared to have been dead for nearly 2000 years is even talking about giving everyone who has followed it his mark.

Yes very prophetic times.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Ezekiel 37:22
"And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel;
and one king shall be king to them all; and they shall no more be two nations,
neither shall they be divided into two nations any more at all."

Those words simply do not fit with what happened from 1948 onward, yet people want to insist that they do.
Today the land is all divided and has multiple governing bodies over it.
'The West Bank', 'The Gaza Strip', and 'Israel', three distinct territories, in conflict, and much divided.

And Ezekiel 38:11 speaks of "all of them dwelling without walls, having neither bars nor gates".
This again does not apply to the Israel of today, today they dwell behind defensive walls,
and with bars and gates and solders guarding their settlements.

Clearly Ezekiel 37-39 is about the 1000 year reign of Christ, and then Gog and Magog.
Ezekiel 37-39 and Revelation 20 are clearly giving the same prophecy;

Ezekiel 37:1-15 = Resurrections  
            {Acts 23:6-8, 26:5-8 'the promise made of God unto our fathers.... that God should raise the dead'}
Ezekiel 37:15-28 = Reign
Ezekiel 38-39 = Gog and Magog

Revelation 20:4-5 = Resurrections
Revelation 20:5-7 = Reign
Revelation 20:7-10 = Gog and Magog

I think the ten kings are likely presidents or prime ministers.

'ten kings which have received no kingdom as yet'

At this point they are not actually kings, but when the wounded/healed king comes on the scene
they will receive power as total kings.  

Most likely that they will remain in office until they die, and therefore be as a king.
Slowly, since 2001, laws have been changing to give the American president more and more power,
but the country that is doing that the most radically at this time is Russia, by the time of the beast
all will be in place to declare 10 presidents/prime ministers as definitive rulers of their territory making them effectively kings.

Edited by Desopixi Seilynam

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  447
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

On 9/12/2023 at 11:27 AM, Dennis1209 said:

As Christians with our blessed hope of the return of our Lord and Savior, who would say we are not living in exciting prophetic times? This generation has witnessed about a dozen major prophetic fulfillments from May 14, 1948, through the 1967 Israeli Six-Day War. Before 1948, no one knew how Israel would once again become a nation in a single day.

Isaiah 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. [emphasis mine]

In hindsight, we see the roles Britain, the Balfour Declaration, Truman, the new United Nations, and even Samuel Clemens played in scripture fulfillment. For end-time event fulfillment, Israel had to be a nation once again. What are the statistics and odds of Israel being reestablished as a nation again, as described in the Bible? Much less their return as an undivided nation, their predicted currency, tongue, form of government, etc., as biblically detailed.

For lack of a better term, there seemed to be a prophetic dry spell between 1968 and the beginning of the 21st century and 9-11. Prophecy watchers and theologians had very little to comment on prophetically. Fast forward to today; everywhere we look, prophetic scripture is jumping off the pages of the Bible, so much so prophecy watchers and those paying attention to our times cannot begin to keep up with it all.

United Nations Agenda 2030 and the coming great reset. The never-before-seen shift, the presence and alignments of nations hostile toward Israel, the change to a cashless financial system, and the morals and values of today, to name a few. We are witnessing in real-time everything leading up to the overnight total ruin of Damascus, Syria, the destruction of Elam (Iran’s Bushehr facilities), and why. The preparation, buildup, and players for the Gog-Magog invasion on Israel's northern border forming, and so much more.

Today, we can begin to put the pieces together with hindsight, biblical knowledge, and those watching. “The world is not falling into pieces; the pieces are falling into place.”

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. [emphasis mine]

As I mentioned, no one had a clue of how God would reestablish Israel once again as a nation in great detail; Christians only knew that one day He would. Until recent times, no one had any idea of how the following could happen. The whole world watching the Two Witnesses in real-time rotting on the streets of Jerusalem and watching them ascend upward after three- and one-half days. They are sending presents globally, celebrating as if it were Christmas.

I have studied who or what these end-time Ten Kings could be. Many think of them as ten confederate European nations; in 1973, the Club of Rome divided the globe into ten economic trading blocks. It could still be one of the above or something else. If we are as deep into the end times as I suspect, we would see more clearly what these kings represent that the Antichrist needs for global control.

We see all control of buying, selling, manufacturing, banking, communications, media, etc., condensing and being privatized and swallowed up into fewer hands under global governance. I submit we are seeing oligarchies forming; the laws that regulate oligarchies and monopolies have been ignored since Ma Bell and Atlantic Telephone and Telegraph.

Has anyone heard of Elon Musk, his ambitions, and private works? I have written before my thoughts of the Ten Kings as possible ten oligarchies, giving control of what they have over to the Antichrist.

Revelation 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 10. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

When I was a young adult, we all wondered how all these things could come about. Technology, robotics, artificial intelligence, and knowledge are increasing exponentially, never seen in human history, and still increasing (Dan. 12:4). Morals and values are flushed down the proverbial toilet bowl, and lawlessness is abounding.

Elon Musk is taking the world by storm; I will not mention his holdings and involvement in social media holdings. Elon Musk’s Star Link SpaceX Constellation program is the last step in watching live in real-time streaming fulfillment of Revelation 11:9. He has privately launched hundreds of satellites into orbit for global high-speed internet services from space.

Anyone in Antarctica or the Gobi Desert can now have internet service and live streaming, and this constellation will shortly cover the entire planet. Today, we have little doubt about how the world will watch the Two Witnesses live.

The globe will be delighted at the death of the Lord’s two witnesses and send presents one to another globally during these three- and one-half days. How was that possible in yesteryear? I have ordered many things through this global network we call the web or the internet; it connects us all globally at the speed of light. I receive what I order or send to someone the same day or the next day.

We have gone from how this could be, not understanding any of it, to witnessing it all with our own eyes and practicing it. More and more, it is appearing to me these Ten Kings could very well be ten CEOs of the oligarchies now forming.

Is anyone else making this observation?

Jan Markel, Olive Tree Ministries

Yes, I've been watching for a long time. There was a  lot going on in that "dry spell" you mentioned.  I have a forum friend and owner for many years now who has been watching with me and posting prophetic type news events.  In that so-called dry time, we'd often say we got one of those "ominous feelings" again where something was in the background, but not visible to the rest.  Little things would later happen and not always major. And now, what we've been sensing for many years now has been openly proclaimed in this godless world with morality going out the window and falling like a ton of bricks.

I commented that a lot of what I see today is the same spirit as back in the 1970's when I was a youth yet.  Except for one thing - it's on steroids (probably due to the technology and more rapid communication).  On the good side, I am seeing more and more young people converting and being baptized at college campuses and is also reminiscent of the Jesus Movement I remember. There is revival going on.

As for end time prophecy, my friend and I also track natural disasters and things like earthquakes (I joked with her she must have a seismograph in her basement since she's so much up on these events).  In addition, I see national alliances forming which are probably the Kings of the North and Kings of the South, particularly the latter.  The former is starting to take shape. And besides the revivals, the godlessness, and the alliance of the nations, there's of course the land of Israel.  Over a 100 years ago people could not have imagined how Israel would form as a nation again.  Well, the 1917, 1948 1967 and 1973 dates were all prophetically significant except for one thing:  They had the land and the city but did not relinquish control of the Temple Mount. So that's the next big thing and they are ready now.  When that happens, be all the more prepared!  However, nobody today can imagine how they will get a temple up there without starting WW3 so this will be interesting to see how that will happen - and when it does, I suspect suddenly.  This is such a mystery that well-meaning but erroneous Christians have explained away the Temple anywhere from Dr. Martin's and Bob Cornuke's explanation that it was down in the city of David (thus if they come to that realization they can rebuild) all the way to spiritualizing it away that "we are the temple of God" and claim a Temple won't be rebuilt. That's because they are looking at circumstances and can't understand how the Temple will be rebuilt with the present day situation.

• Well Said! 1

1 hour ago, tim_from_pa said:

Yes, I've been watching for a long time. There was a  lot going on in that "dry spell" you mentioned.  I have a forum friend and owner for many years now who has been watching with me and posting prophetic type news events.  In that so-called dry time, we'd often say we got one of those "ominous feelings" again where something was in the background, but not visible to the rest.  Little things would later happen and not always major. And now, what we've been sensing for many years now has been openly proclaimed in this godless world with morality going out the window and falling like a ton of bricks.

I commented that a lot of what I see today is the same spirit as back in the 1970's when I was a youth yet.  Except for one thing - it's on steroids (probably due to the technology and more rapid communication).  On the good side, I am seeing more and more young people converting and being baptized at college campuses and is also reminiscent of the Jesus Movement I remember. There is revival going on.

As for end time prophecy, my friend and I also track natural disasters and things like earthquakes (I joked with her she must have a seismograph in her basement since she's so much up on these events).  In addition, I see national alliances forming which are probably the Kings of the North and Kings of the South, particularly the latter.  The former is starting to take shape. And besides the revivals, the godlessness, and the alliance of the nations, there's of course the land of Israel.  Over a 100 years ago people could not have imagined how Israel would form as a nation again.  Well, the 1917, 1948 1967 and 1973 dates were all prophetically significant except for one thing:  They had the land and the city but did not relinquish control of the Temple Mount. So that's the next big thing and they are ready now.  When that happens, be all the more prepared!  However, nobody today can imagine how they will get a temple up there without starting WW3 so this will be interesting to see how that will happen - and when it does, I suspect suddenly.  This is such a mystery that well-meaning but erroneous Christians have explained away the Temple anywhere from Dr. Martin's and Bob Cornuke's explanation that it was down in the city of David (thus if they come to that realization they can rebuild) all the way to spiritualizing it away that "we are the temple of God" and claim a Temple won't be rebuilt. That's because they are looking at circumstances and can't understand how the Temple will be rebuilt with the present day situation.

We are thinking so much alike, and I agree. There is so much going on we see, and as you said, behind the scenes.

As you know, Israel in general, and Jerusalem, in particular, are God’s timepieces. We watch Israel to see what time it is on the prophetic clock. For brevity, I did not mention many things pertaining to the coming new Temple, the five perfect red heifers thus far bred, the Temple Institute has everything ready for sacrifice and worship, and a recent archeological discovery that proves the original Temple mount location as the Dome of the Rock. The actual site of the Pool of Siloam has been discovered; it previously was thought and visited to be elsewhere.

As you mentioned, I have wondered what event will trigger the fulfillment of the new Temple. I do not think Jordan will relinquish control of where they still believe the Temple Mount is located. Will it be the proposed Psalm 83 conflict and land expansion? Will these Abraham Accords have anything to do with it? Only God knows.

I suspect with the exponential prophetic occurrences these days; we will not have long to wait.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  447
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

On 9/15/2023 at 10:59 AM, Dennis1209 said:

We are thinking so much alike, and I agree. There is so much going on we see, and as you said, behind the scenes.

As you know, Israel in general, and Jerusalem, in particular, are God’s timepieces. We watch Israel to see what time it is on the prophetic clock. For brevity, I did not mention many things pertaining to the coming new Temple, the five perfect red heifers thus far bred, the Temple Institute has everything ready for sacrifice and worship, and a recent archeological discovery that proves the original Temple mount location as the Dome of the Rock. The actual site of the Pool of Siloam has been discovered; it previously was thought and visited to be elsewhere.

As you mentioned, I have wondered what event will trigger the fulfillment of the new Temple. I do not think Jordan will relinquish control of where they still believe the Temple Mount is located. Will it be the proposed Psalm 83 conflict and land expansion? Will these Abraham Accords have anything to do with it? Only God knows.

I suspect with the exponential prophetic occurrences these days; we will not have long to wait.  

Yes, and in the forum or on FB, my friend and I also look at the humorous side of things.  Speaking of the red heifers, I made up a few memes like these:

red-heifers.png

eat hearty heifers.png

• Loved it! 1

10 hours ago, tim_from_pa said:

Yes, and in the forum or on FB, my friend and I also look at the humorous side of things.  Speaking of the red heifers, I made up a few memes like these:

red-heifers.png

eat hearty heifers.png

In my best Sam Elliot voice. "Beef, it's what's for dinner." Where's the beef?