• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, Slibhin said:

Are you calling Satan my Messiah???

Not unless you are calling Jesus Satan.   God forbid you do that.

Actually Jesus in his per-incarnated position, is your God.   Jesus and Yahweh are the same spiritual entity.

His first covenant through Abraham and Moses told us how to live to get along with each other and how to follow God so he would bless us physically.

The second covenant is choosing sides and living through the destruction of this world so as to be with Him eternally.  Thus the conspiracy theories as to how the world is going to fall apart politically and in the end be put in place by Jesus himself.

Guest AFlameOfFire

I dont think we are to dread any of the predicted doom and gloomy parts, but that other "peace and safety" part. No?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

5 hours ago, Slibhin said:

Uh... agree to disagree.

I don't believe in the devil.

I'm always ready to agree to disagree....  

About the devil though, I can't think of a positive way to introduce you to the devil.   I would never help anyone go through what I did concerning that entity.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.63
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Slibhin said:

I don't believe in the devil.

Slibhin, if you don't believe in the devil, who -or what- do you believe tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden?  Who do Jews believe that serpent was?

Just a question, nothing else.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

4 hours ago, other one said:

Not unless you are calling Jesus Satan.   God forbid you do that.

Actually Jesus in his per-incarnated position, is your God.   Jesus and Yahweh are the same spiritual entity.

Shalom, other one.

Yeeshuwa` ("Jesus") was not "incarnated." The Scriptures say something entirely different:

John 1:1-18 (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name (His authority): 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH, AND DWELT AMONG US, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. 15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying,

"This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me."

16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. 17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. 18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared Hebrewshim.

The Word was not "put INTO a body of flesh"; He was "MADE flesh!" "IN-CARN-ation" means the process of "being put INTO FLESH." Therefore technically, there was never a "PRE-incarnation," although there was a time before He was made flesh.

Here's where it gets tricky:

Since He is now a PHYSICAL person, even after His Resurrection, He is called "the SON of God." He came FROM God, but He is a SEPARATE PERSON! He prayed to His Father; He called God "my Father" and while on the cross, He said, "my God" in Hebrew!

His Father, God, is not limited in time or space; He is eternal, He is omnipresent, and He is always accessible (which those who love Him will find comforting).

The SON of God is now LIMITED to a particular space; He is a BODY of flesh that has been reborn as a NEW body. As the SON of God, He had a beginning: "This day have I begotten thee." However, He is the first human being to live eternally. HE'LL HAVE NO ENDING! And, He has gone away for a time and shall return!

In terms of mathematics, on a timeline, God is a WHOLE LINE with no beginning and no end. Yeeshuwa`, as a human being, is a HALF-LINE with a beginning but no end.

Hebrews 13:8 (KJV)

8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday (a limited time in the past), and to day (a limited time in the present), and for ever (UNLIMITED time in the future).

4 hours ago, other one said:

His first covenant through Abraham and Moses told us how to live to get along with each other and how to follow God so he would bless us physically.

The second covenant is choosing sides and living through the destruction of this world so as to be with Him eternally.  Thus the conspiracy theories as to how the world is going to fall apart politically and in the end be put in place by Jesus himself.

The New Covenant is just a form of the Old Covenant that is written upon the hearts of the hearers. And, it is a covenant that is between God and the children of Israel, both the northern Kingdom of Israel and the southern Kingdom of Judah.

The REAL Covenant that is crucial to the history of the children of Israel and their relationship with the Messiah Yeeshuwa` is the DAVIDIC Covenant! It is THE Covenant that ties Yeeshuwa`, the FINAL and ULTIMATE Messiah, to the Kingdom as ruled by David and his heirs.

It is the DAVIDIC Covenant that appears in 2 Samuel 7 and 1 Chronicles 17:

2 Samuel 7:1-17 (KJV)

1 And it came to pass, when the king sat in his house, and the LORD had given him rest round about from all his enemies; 2 That the king said unto Nathan the prophet,

"See now, I dwell in an house of cedar, but the ark of God dwelleth within curtains!"

3 And Nathan said to the king,

"Go, do all that is in thine heart; for the LORD is with thee."

4 And it came to pass that night, that the word of the LORD came unto Nathan, saying, 

5 "Go and tell my servant David,

"'Thus saith the LORD,

"'"Shalt thou build me an house for me to dwell in? 6 Whereas I have not dwelt in any house since the time that I brought up the children of Israel out of Egypt, even to this day, but have walked in a tent and in a tabernacle. 7 In all the places wherein I have walked with all the children of Israel spake I a word with any of the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people Israel, saying, 'Why build ye not me an house of cedar?' "'

8 "Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David,

"'Thus saith the LORD of hosts,

"'"I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel: 9 And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth. 10 Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime, 11 And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies."'

"'Also the LORD telleth thee that he will make thee an house. 

12 "'"And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. 14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity (If He is twisted into iniquity), I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: (This happened at the cross.) 15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee. 16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever."'"

17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

This was confirmed by the messenger GaVriy'eel before Yeeshuwa`s birth:

Luke 1:26-33 (KJV)

26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, 27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. 28 And the angel came in unto her, and said,

"Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women!"

29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. 30 And the angel said unto her,

"Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS (Greek: Ἰησοῦς, transliterated as "Ieesous," itself a transliteration of the Hebrew name יֵשׁוּעַ or "Yeeshuwa`," meaning "He shall save"). 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end."

Yeeshuwa` was never intended to be the "King of heaven"; God the Father already fills that role. Yeeshuwa` is destined to be the King of Israel and also the King of the entire earth as the World Emperor ("the King of kings").

10 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Yeeshuwa` ("Jesus") was not "incarnated." The Scriptures say something entirely different:

that is what most people refer to the process of transitioning in the form of God to human.    Call it what you want, but Jesus was Yahweh before he was Jesus.  He was given his same glory after his resurrection, so you can call him what you want now.  By John 1:1 I guess we might call him the Word again.

He was the actual hands on creator of the universe, and it seems he will burn it all to a crisp when the time comes.

On 10/4/2023 at 10:22 AM, other one said:

that is what most people refer to the process of transitioning in the form of God to human.    Call it what you want, but Jesus was Yahweh before he was Jesus.  He was given his same glory after his resurrection, so you can call him what you want now.  By John 1:1 I guess we might call him the Word again.

He was the actual hands on creator of the universe, and it seems he will burn it all to a crisp when the time comes.

Shalom, other one.

Only the surface of the earth will be burnt, and this to clear the way for a NEW creation.

Yeeshuwa` IS the Word that was God made flesh; however, He is now LOCALIZED instead of infinitely omnipresent. That's why we await His return! He was given this position to be the JUDGE of all mankind! As a man with the mind of His Father, He is in the position to be both the JUDGE and the MEDIATOR for all!

God gave Him His glory (brightness), but He is the "LIGHTBULB" to God's LIGHT!

Revelation 21:23 (KJV)

23 And the city [the New Jerusalem] had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

In Greek, this last phrase is:

ἡ γὰρ δόξα τοῦ Θεοῦ ἐφώτισεν αὐτήν, καὶ ὁ λύχνος αὐτῆς τὸ ἀρνίον·

It transliterates to ...

Hee gar doxa tou Theou efootisen auteen, kai ho luchnos autees to arnion;

Translated word-for-word, this becomes ...

The <-> for glory/brightness of-the God lights it, and the lamp of-it [is] the Lamb;

Thus, He will be the FOCAL POINT of God's light for the New Jerusalem!

When He will be on the twelfth foundation level in the New Jerusalem (see my avatar above), He will shine for the whole city AND if the city is centered at the current Jerusalem's global position, they will be able to see His light from Norway to Zimbabwe and from Morocco to China!

3 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

23 And the city [the New Jerusalem] had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

the new city of Jerusalem is 1500 miles high and would be physically impossible with the present Physics of planet earth with just the surface being burned.  Everything has to be new, even  the physical conditions if there is still a planet earth.

I can see it being in a higher dimension where physics changes, but that goes outside Biblical teaching and most people frown on that.

On 10/6/2023 at 2:11 PM, other one said:

the new city of Jerusalem is 1500 miles high and would be physically impossible with the present Physics of planet earth with just the surface being burned.  Everything has to be new, even  the physical conditions if there is still a planet earth.

I can see it being in a higher dimension where physics changes, but that goes outside Biblical teaching and most people frown on that.

Shalom, other one.

Looking back at what I wrote here, I know this is a long post, but if you will read it through to the end, I believe it will be a blessing and a relief to you:

Ecclesiastes 1:4 (KJV)

4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

Psalm 89:8-37 (KJV)

8 O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?
9 Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them.
10 Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.
11 The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them.
12 The north and the south thou hast created them: Tabor and Hermon shall rejoice in thy name.
13 Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand.
14 Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.
15 Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance.
16 In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.
17 For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted.
18 For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.
19 Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst,

"I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
22 The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
23 And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.
24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.
25 I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.
26 He shall cry unto me,

"'Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.'

27 "Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.
28 My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.
29 HIS SEED ALSO WILL I MAKE TO ENDURE FOR EVER, AND HIS THRONE AS THE DAYS OF HEAVEN.
30 If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments;
31 If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments;
32 Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.
33 Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
36 HIS SEED SHALL ENDURE FOR EVER, AND HIS THRONE AS THE SUN BEFORE ME.
37 IT SHALL BE ESTABLISHED FOR EVER AS THE MOON, and as a faithful witness in heaven." 
Selah.

Now, how does one rectify this with these verses?

2 Peter 3:7-12 (KJV)

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against (into) the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. (The Great White Throne Judgment)

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

and

Revelation 20:7-15 (KJV)

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and FIRE CAME DOWN FROM GOD OUT OF HEAVEN, AND DEVOURED THEM. 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into THE LAKE OF FIRE AND BRIMSTONE, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw A GREAT WHITE THRONE, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into THE LAKE OF FIRE.

These two sets of prophecies can only be rectified so that BOTH are true, IF the earth is not totally destroyed! The SURFACE of the earth is destroyed, but there's no need for the whole thing to be destroyed. One can verify this for himself or herself by simply looking at the Greek words that are involved in 2 Peter 3 and Revelation 20. For instance, the word translated as "shall pass away" in 2 Peter 3:10 doesn't mean "to be destroyed!" It means LITERALLY "to PASS BY and AWAY!" The same is true for "fled away" in Revelation 20:11! The heavens (the gases of the atmosphere) and the earth (the ground) fly away until there is "no place for them!" They STACK UP!

Then, the solution to this is simple: the surace of the earth and the sky (the biosphere of this planet) after that period in time are REMADE!

2 Peter 3:13 (KJV)

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for NEW HEAVENS AND A NEW EARTH, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-4 (KJV)

1 And I saw A NEW HEAVEN (SKY) AND A NEW EARTH: for the first heaven (sky) and the first earth were passed away (same word); and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven (out of the sky), prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying,

"Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away (same word)."

Edited by Retrobyter
to add a warning about a long post

7 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Now, how does one rectify this with these verses?

by understanding that there is a new heaven and a new earth.    There is still earth forever even if it is not the same dimension or with the same physical laws.

I stopped trying to nitpick the Bible years ago, for sometimes we don't always catch the translation meanings of all the words.

That's how I rectify it.