• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Neighbor said:

That someone has to use a wheel chair does not hinder their ability to think (well unless they have actually been sitting on their brain  all their life).

I had an uncle live to age 93, totally feeble, hindered  by poor circulation,  popping nitroglycerin like it was M&M's. Yet he was still able to memorize  retain and recite whole chapters of the Bible and then share of it in an expository manner with us all. He did so to his very last day  in this flesh.

I do not equate physical attributes with ability to think, pray, read, retain and share, of that which is valuable. If physical prowess were to be the key to good judgement I would be led by professional athletes appointed based upon the trophies they acquire. 

While she was being wheeled around in that wheel chair she was despondent anyone could notice that. 

From nursing home to DC they had to have her their to vote. 

McConnel freezes up in the middle of a question and answer cession if anything we also have a President who cannot answer questions and they rush him off stage to further damage to his office. Oh how many times does he state this is what I am told to do.

50 years in office he becomes President and now we see term limits  the only solution.

7 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Do not enemies  of the USA love the term limits imposed upon the USA's presidents? Do they not know they can outlast any good stance, any righteous edict and action of an American president, as they are not term limited themselves?

Term limits are not our friend, but instead greatly hinder our top leader's ability to enact all things that will protect and help prosper us.

Prosper us and enrich themselves boy we are sure prospering today aren't we. These long term politicians are in the pocket of so many lobbyists and big tech and pharma some are like a tick that can't be dislodged. 

Insider trading these long term Politicians laugh all the way to the bank while Americans get the shaft. 

7,000,000 + illegals who is going to pay for their housing, health ins, food, transportation, money to live on, education, we are the 

tax payers and all these long term Politicians care less about where the money comes from just print more one would think that they been in office so long they would know exactly how to resolve these issues. Nope none of them make one move the only move is to 

enrich themselves. We are the slaves to them and it should be the other way around. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,587
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

3 hours ago, backontrack said:

... boy we are sure prospering today aren't we.

Actually I am,!!! In every way I may measure I am.

It is not duty of politicians  to prosper me, that is by the grace mercy and will of God as I do my own best effort in that regard. I give to Caesar what is Caesar's and I  give to God  of what is his. It is God that prospers my body and soul. Praise God in his mercy to me! May I not shame him,  may I not begrudge those so desperate as to brave harsh journeys like those riding atop the beast, those women and children that get violated  as part of their own desperate journey.

May I instead find heart within me to share of what I may when faced with such dire despair. It is hard at moments to not fail, for it is tempting to just blame others, politicians, for the fact that  there are real desperate people coming our way.

As the writer poet wrote so many years ago now about walls, ...

"Before I built a wall I’d ask to know

What I was walling in or walling out,

And to whom I was like to give offense.

Something there is that doesn't love a wall,

That wants it down.".... -Robert Frost

The USA has been built upon the backs of immigrants. Immigrants have built the USA to what it is today. Most of us are immigrants from one State of this union of individual States to another having fled hardship and poverty of many a ghetto. Many have moved to gain opportunity to prosper in finance, and to go into all the world with the word of God that many  may be found mature at our Lord's return.

At my Lord's return may I not be found to be a resistor of those seeking refuge from oppressions of many kinds, no matter the burden may I be found willing and enabled to share  a cup of cool water in the name of Jesus with all that are thirsty and in need.

May I not be found lamenting and blaming others  for my own plight  or fate, whether good  or harsh. Instead may I be found in mode of appreciation to God in all things, all matters that He places before me. May the 23rd Psalm be  on my heart.

3 hours ago, backontrack said:

and now we see term limits  the only solution.

"We" do not! While you may, I do not, in this regard there simply is no we there.

I see for me responsibility to  pray, to think,  to read the Bible, and pray yet again as to what God will have of me regarding leaders that will be appointed by Him over lands and offices of laws and rulership. It may be sharing of my own finances, supporting a person running for office, it may be running myself, or  joining with others in support. 

12 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Actually I am,!!! In every way I may measure I am.

It is not duty of politicians  to prosper me, that is by the grace mercy and will of God as I do my own best effort in that regard. I give to Caesar what is Caesar's and I  give to God  of what is his. It is God that prospers my body and soul. Praise God in his mercy to me! May I not shame him,  may I not begrudge those so desperate as to brave harsh journeys like those riding atop the beast, those women and children that get violated  as part of their own desperate journey.

May I instead find heart within me to share of what I may when faced with such dire despair. It is hard at moments to not fail, for it is tempting to just blame others, politicians, for the fact that  there are real desperate people coming our way.

As the writer poet wrote so many years ago now about walls, ...

"Before I built a wall I’d ask to know

What I was walling in or walling out,

And to whom I was like to give offense.

Something there is that doesn't love a wall,

That wants it down.".... -Robert Frost

The USA has been built upon the backs of immigrants. Immigrants have built the USA to what it is today. Most of us are immigrants from one State of this union of individual States to another having fled hardship and poverty of many a ghetto. Many have moved to gain opportunity to prosper in finance, and to go into all the world with the word of God that many  may be found mature at our Lord's return.

At my Lord's return may I not be found to be a resistor of those seeking refuge from oppressions of many kinds, no matter the burden may I be found willing and enabled to share  a cup of cool water in the name of Jesus with all that are thirsty and in need.

May I not be found lamenting and blaming others  for my own plight  or fate, whether good  or harsh. Instead may I be found in mode of appreciation to God in all things, all matters that He places before me. May the 23rd Psalm be  on my heart.

You forgot one thing! My Son-in Law came to America the Legal way, came to attend school from Africa! It took him 8 years to become a USA citizen and my oh my how proud he was. That's what you forgot to mention that's America not open borders like we have today! I am to prosperous but now it is much harder for people today. It took very very risky moves a bit of luck and HARD work! Go SF see the real America these politicians created or Seatle of NYC or Portland or Chicago and I can go on. 

Sin lead to it all so I am not pointing the finger at just them.

1 minute ago, Neighbor said:

"We" do not! While you may, I do not, in this regard there simply is no we there.

I see for me responsibility to  pray, to think,  to read the Bible, and pray yet again as to what God will have of me regarding leaders that will be appointed by Him over lands and offices of laws and rulership. It may be sharing of my own finances, supporting a person running for office, it may be running myself, or  joining with others in support. 

I hope if you do run you are pro life anyone who votes for anybody who is less is not biblically of sound mind.  

54 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

I see for me responsibility to  pray, to think,  to read the Bible, and pray yet again as to what God will have of me regarding leaders that will be appointed by Him over lands and offices of laws and rulership. It may be sharing of my own finances, supporting a person running for office, it may be running myself, or  joining with others in 

Oh one more reply my Son-in Law has for 2 years try to fly his Mom from Kenya to visit and the state dept refuses to let her in, funny she has had her vaccines shots as well. I told him to fly her to the Mexico border she can just walk across. P.S. it has cost him 1,500 thus far in application fee's denied every time. He is so proud to and wants to show her his new life here, house, cars. 

Yep upside down under this Administration and these lifers in DC. He is also a nurse Practitioner so proud to be an American. All done the legal way!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

What makes anyone think that people would elect someone different even if we have term limits.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Interesting! 1

6 hours ago, backontrack said:

this Administration and these lifers in DC.

If one must point then I think it is the fourth branch of government that needs be pointed out. For it is the various agency bureaucrats that  really set the rules that you and I have to face and that put up the hurdles you and I have to jump over.

Term limits on elected officials will not change that bureaucratic hinderance that your family has to deal with, it will only make them even less responsible to  elected officials  because that official will be limited in term of service. 

I too have had to deal with the bureaucrats, for decades now.  Yet that does not make me resent those individuals that are fleeing many oppressive regimes all over this world, and fleeing not just to the USA. Just as you know and experience even now much of the world's population is in turmoil and on the run from somewhere to somewhere else.

God is shaking us all. It sure seems to be the time of the signs- Of our Lord's soon return. And so I will rather extend a cool glass of water to a thirsty person than tell them  do not come here you cannot stay here this is for me, my water  alone and you can't have any.

It's hard  it is chaotic right now, not only in the great cities, but also in the rural backwoods. Individuals are just plain going nuts, shootings and robbings and lootings are happening everywhere. There is no fleeing from it today, and still I prefer to think I will extend that cup of water in my Lord's name to those that are thirsty and not ask to see their "papers". 

4 hours ago, Neighbor said:

If one must point then I think it is the fourth branch of government that needs be pointed out. For it is the various agency bureaucrats that  really set the rules that you and I have to face and that put up the hurdles you and I have to jump over.

Term limits on elected officials will not change that bureaucratic hinderance that your family has to deal with, it will only make them even less responsible to  elected officials  because that official will be limited in term of service. 

I too have had to deal with the bureaucrats, for decades now.  Yet that does not make me resent those individuals that are fleeing many oppressive regimes all over this world, and fleeing not just to the USA. Just as you know and experience even now much of the world's population is in turmoil and on the run from somewhere to somewhere else.

God is shaking us all. It sure seems to be the time of the signs- Of our Lord's soon return. And so I will rather extend a cool glass of water to a thirsty person than tell them  do not come here you cannot stay here this is for me, my water  alone and you can't have any.

It's hard  it is chaotic right now, not only in the great cities, but also in the rural backwoods. Individuals are just plain going nuts, shootings and robbings and lootings are happening everywhere. There is no fleeing from it today, and still I prefer to think I will extend that cup of water in my Lord's name to those that are thirsty and not ask to see their "papers". 

I live under the Government of God not man. The thing is you nailed it open borders wokeness has created this and we must look into the mirror and the luke warm church. I can offer a cool glass of water to anyone anywhere in the world not just here in the USA. 

The church has given into the woke society and the evil ways schools, gov, law enforcement, legalizing drugs, allowing people to poop on door steps of businesses and on and on. Drugs poring across the border infecting cities oh and reparations lets don't forget that businesses being rob blind because the church says and does nothing. 

LUKE warmness an all out war on Christianity all covered in the Bible we know the end result but I refuse to give up the fight will I love people YES will I continue to fight for kids in schools and the woke movement YEP I will. Until all these evil wicked elected officials get voted out of office I will fight against evil. There is a movement going on right now in the church I attend healings by the 100's just in the last 3 services I witnessed over 90 people come forward to receive Christ. Young people are coming alive and are praying for one another and the healings are countless among them. Take up the Cross call sin what it is SIN attacks will come just like in Jesus time. Creative Miracles are happening, cancer gone in Jesus name, bones repaired instantly Oh God let it rain let your Glory cover this nation and this earth once again. We call on you God wake us up or Lord!