IGNORED

Are you sure that you shall enter into the Kingdom of heaven?

Susan Miller

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,718
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

21 hours ago, Susan Miller said:

Today one of my Christian friends told me that no matter what he does, Lord Jesus will forgive his sin, since he has accepted Lord Jesus as savior, and finally he shall enter into God's kingdom. 

But I remember that our Lord Jesus said: “Not everyone that said to Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of My Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 7:21).We can see from this that entering the kingdom of heaven is not a simple matter, not as long as we believe in the Lord we can enter the kingdom of heaven, we must strive to pursue. What's your opinion, my friends?

My opinion carries no water, but the word of God can be trusted fully. And within that word is the following. Each declaration is followed by  a codicil, a restricting qualifier regarding inheritance, each beginning with an important word "if".

1 John 1 NKJV

" That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life—  the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us—  that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ.  And these things we write to you that your joy may be full.

This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.  If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.  If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

• Thumbs Up 2

Guest AFlameOfFire

Is Susan speaking more along the lines of "sin through ignorance" (as the law might even describe it) or is she speaking more along the lines of  sinning "wilfully" (as Hebrews 10:26 speaks of it) ?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,515
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/4/2023 at 11:10 PM, Susan Miller said:

Today one of my Christian friends told me that no matter what he does, Lord Jesus will forgive his sin, since he has accepted Lord Jesus as savior, and finally he shall enter into God's kingdom. 

But I remember that our Lord Jesus said: “Not everyone that said to Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of My Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 7:21).We can see from this that entering the kingdom of heaven is not a simple matter, not as long as we believe in the Lord we can enter the kingdom of heaven, we must strive to pursue. What's your opinion, my friends?

Hello Susan,

Before I make my comments, I want to clarify my position again. The brightest theologians and scholars have disputed and debated these topics for centuries. Pick any Bible verse, issue, or doctrine; there are always multiple views. I find life-long preconceived and ingrained beliefs hard to modify or change.

Our most crucial exegesis is our agreement on the only way to Salvation and our core values. We cannot work for it or earn it ourselves; it is a free gift from God:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Everything else, for lack of an original term, is secondary to eternal life. I hope not to get long-winded.

@Neighbor brings up an excellent point on the conjunction “if” being a conditional clause on this and other related theology. I will add another dependent clause, “endureth to the end.”

I assume this to be the 1,000-year reign of Christ, the millennium referred to. We have had some interesting recent discussions on this topic. What is the purpose of the millennium is another contested topic. For brevity, I am posting a link I agree with:

What is the purpose of the thousand-year reign of Christ? | GotQuestions.org

Thinking about the parable of the talents (Matthew 25) and elsewhere, does having eternal life entitle us to enter the Kingdom of Jesus, or is it a reward for service (works)? Who will be allowed into the millennial kingdom?

If my theology is accurate, at the Sheep and Goat Judgment at Jesus’s second coming, the nations (or Gentile individuals) will be judged based on their treatment and actions toward God’s chosen people, the Jews (works).

Are all Christians with “saving faith” going to be allowed to enter the millennial kingdom? I once thought that question was a no-brainer; we will. I still maintain the view that the millennium is a fresh start; it will begin with all believers in Jesus Christ and go downhill with each succeeding generation. Satan will be confined so no one can imply, “Satan made me do it.” But the human sinful nature is still present and will culminate with another rebellion at the end of the millennium.

As I mentioned, some of us discussed this topic in detail, and @AdHoc contributed a lot. I am coming around to his way of thinking. The kingdom of Jesus (a.k.a. the kingdom of God or the millennium) is not an entitlement just because we possess saving faith. But a reward for the gifts and talents God gave us and how we used them.

Say, for instance, the Master gave me one talent. Is that “talent” a monetary representation or a unique ability? Having the ability to increase what was bestowed upon me for the kingdom at His return, however, I was lazy. I had more important things to immediately invest my time and talent into for the here and now. So, I hid and buried that talent, covering it up. I did nothing with that investment and produced zero return. No one but the Master and I even knew I had a single talent since I hid it and did not use it.

Luke 12:48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

The question arises: If all Christians with saving faith are not allowed to enter the kingdom of God (a reward, as stewards, with assignments and responsibilities), the millennium, what is their status? @AdHoc supplied a thought-provoking view in previous threads, I am still chewing on. Perhaps he will chime in or link us to his opinion.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

On 10/4/2023 at 9:10 PM, Susan Miller said:

Not because of who I am but because of what He's done,  not because of what I have done, but because of who He is

I am saved simply and wholly by the grace of God, I cannot earn it and I cannot lose it

But I can fake it, and those are who Jesus is referring to

Guest AFlameOfFire
6 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hello Susan,

Before I make my comments, I want to clarify my position again. The brightest theologians and scholars have disputed and debated these topics for centuries. Pick any Bible verse, issue, or doctrine; there are always multiple views. I find life-long preconceived and ingrained beliefs hard to modify or change.

Our most crucial exegesis is our agreement on the only way to Salvation and our core values. We cannot work for it or earn it ourselves; it is a free gift from God:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Everything else, for lack of an original term, is secondary to eternal life. I hope not to get long-winded.

@Neighbor brings up an excellent point on the conjunction “if” being a conditional clause on this and other related theology. I will add another dependent clause, “endureth to the end.”

I assume this to be the 1,000-year reign of Christ, the millennium referred to. We have had some interesting recent discussions on this topic. What is the purpose of the millennium is another contested topic. For brevity, I am posting a link I agree with:

Thinking about the parable of the talents (Matthew 25) and elsewhere, does having eternal life entitle us to enter the Kingdom of Jesus, or is it a reward for service (works)? Who will be allowed into the millennial kingdom?

If my theology is accurate, at the Sheep and Goat Judgment at Jesus’s second coming, the nations (or Gentile individuals) will be judged based on their treatment and actions toward God’s chosen people, the Jews (works).

Are all Christians with “saving faith” going to be allowed to enter the millennial kingdom? I once thought that question was a no-brainer; we will. I still maintain the view that the millennium is a fresh start; it will begin with all believers in Jesus Christ and go downhill with each succeeding generation. Satan will be confined so no one can imply, “Satan made me do it.” But the human sinful nature is still present and will culminate with another rebellion at the end of the millennium.

As I mentioned, some of us discussed this topic in detail, and @AdHoc contributed a lot. I am coming around to his way of thinking. The kingdom of Jesus (a.k.a. the kingdom of God or the millennium) is not an entitlement just because we possess saving faith. But a reward for the gifts and talents God gave us and how we used them.

Say, for instance, the Master gave me one talent. Is that “talent” a monetary representation or a unique ability? Having the ability to increase what was bestowed upon me for the kingdom at His return, however, I was lazy. I had more important things to immediately invest my time and talent into for the here and now. So, I hid and buried that talent, covering it up. I did nothing with that investment and produced zero return. No one but the Master and I even knew I had a single talent since I hid it and did not use it.

Luke 12:48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

The question arises: If all Christians with saving faith are not allowed to enter the kingdom of God (a reward, as stewards, with assignments and responsibilities), the millennium, what is their status? @AdHoc supplied a thought-provoking view in previous threads, I am still chewing on. Perhaps he will chime in or link us to his opinion.

Dennis1209 You might mean either the example of pounds in Luke 19:12 or even the example of talents in Mat:25:14 if I am following you correctly. Since between those two pictures as is laid out in Mathew 25:30, does not speak so much in stripes in any lesser or greater degrees between servants but rather just that one wicked servant being cast into outer darkness (see below). Unless I myself stand corrected in anything I might be missing.

For example (Just using Mat 25:14-30, not Luke 19:12-27)

Mat 25:14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.

Mat 25:15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

Mat 25:16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.

Mat 25:17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.

Mat 25:18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.

Mat 25:19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Mat 25:24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

Mat 25:25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

Mat 25:26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

Mat 25:27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

Mat 25:28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

Mat 25:29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

He was cast into outer darkness in this one

Mat 25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Although in the midst of the picture in Luke 19:22  (which is not spoken as directly in Mathew) shows his Lord saying to the wicked servant this...

Luke 19:22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant.

Which appears to agree with what Jesus had said here in the day of judgment

Mat 12:46 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Mat 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Although Luke shows the removal of the pound, and ends with the slaying of his enemies (In Luke 19:24-27)

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,068
  • Content Per Day:  3.30
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hello Susan,

3 hours ago, Riverwalker said:

Not because of who I am but because of what He's done,  not because of what I have done, but because of who He is

I am saved simply and wholly by the grace of God, I cannot earn it and I cannot lose it

But I can fake it, and those are who Jesus is referring to

In Matthew 13, the Lord gave seven Parables. His audience was  made of Jews, Samaritans, Romans and His disciples. When asked why He spoke in Parables, our Lord was frank. He said that all but His disciples were not to be graced with understanding "the MYSTERIES of the Kingdom. The Kingdom in MYSTERY is opposed to the Kingdom in MANIFESTATION. That is, up until the end of the age, the Kingdom will be a mystery to all but those who have the Holy Spirit by rebirth. One of the Parables was about a woman who leavened three lumps of bread and the result was that the whole was leavened. There is not a single instance in the whole Bible of leaven being anything good, and we Christians are charged to avoid it. It's three main meanings in the New Testament are;
1. Doctrine that is changed from its original meaning
2. Deep and grievous sinning like adultery
3. Malice and wickedness as opposed to sincerity and truth

The principle of the Church is one of a grain of wheat bringing forth many grains of wheat and the whole crushed, mixed, baked and broken to feed one another WITHOUT LEAVEN. Leaven makes bread what it is not. It changes the consistency and makes the bread more palatable. So the Parable should point to God's Kingdom - the Church (Rev.1:9) receiving, in this age, teachings that make the Word mean what it doesn't, and make them more palatable. One does not have to look far. The Roman Church removed the bible from the layman, gave Church tradition a superior status to the Word of God, added things and subtracted things, made certain teachings more palatable and discourage the study of the Bible, even unto death. By 500 AD the "whole" lump was leavened.

One of the most devastating doctrines was the teaching that salvation is going to heaven. The leaven did its work. It just took a slight twist to make the "Kingdom OUT OF HEAVEN" to "HEAVEN; the Kingdom". It is "Thy (God's) Kingdom COME (to earth), Thy (God's) will BE DONE ON EARTH ...". And there is one thing about leaven. Once its in the loaf you can't get it out. The reformers shed their blood for the truth of salvation by FAITH but never called into question that God's interests with MAN is THE EARTH (Gen.1:26-28, etc). This doctrine that men go to heaven means that heaven is salvation and you cannot divide the two. Thus, it follows that a man who does not make heaven is lost.

But if salvation from the Lake of Fire, eternal life and restoration of a Christ-like character is ONE THING and being found worthy to be a co-king with Jesus over cities of the is earth IS ANOTHER THING, then the picture changes completely. Because, as @Riverwalker rightly says, salvation can not be achieved by ourselves, we need to RECEIVE salvation as a GIFT. And this GIFT is received through FAITH in the finished work of Christ. But being a co-king with Jesus as He rules this earth is not a matter of FAITH. It is attained by TRAINING and TESTING. The curse of our lives is the present world government. It is utterly corrupted. But Daniel Chapter 2 says that Gentile Government will one day be removed and God's People will rule. Because God's Name and Reputation are at stake, only those who have PROVED to be RIGHTEOUS and OBEDIENT, and only those who have a LOVE RELATIONSHIP with their King, Jesus, will be elected as kings. That is, salvation is by FAITH but the being a king is by your WORKS.

And thus is @Susan Miller correct with Matthew 7. Not everybody who brags of great works for the Lord will be allowed to be a king. Those of Matthew 7, 16, 19, 22 and 25 are Christians who had FAITH but who were REBELS. 1st Corinthians 6:9-10, Galatians 5:21 and Ephesians 5:5 are addressed to CHRISTIANS. They are not threatened with "un-birth", or removal of their status as servant or Virgin. They are threatened with NOT PARTAKING OF CHRIST'S RULE ON EARTH!

Here's the test. Take an hour today to see how man scriptures say we are going to heaven as our destiny. You will find none. Then see how many scriptures say we inherit the earth. Start with Genesis 1:26-28, study Abraham's Covenant, and don't forget that Roman's 4:13 is part of it - and so are you (Gal.3:29). Study Psalm 8 and Hebrews 2. Then see what Jesus was tempted with in Luke 4. And finish either in Revelation 11:15 or 22.5. If you're still not convinced, read what the martyrs of Revelation 20 are rewarded with, or those "who are counted WORTHY" in Luke 19:17-19 get.

And then you can test the leaven by seeing how many times this week you say "in heaven". Every morning my wife and I do a "morning watch". We both read scripture and commentary and then pray. We try to seek out serious commentators - men who are accurate with the Word and who "cut" it correctly. And then, ever so often, these men, most of whom lived 200 years or more after the Reformation, slide back to that doctrine of men spending eternity in heaven. "A little leaven leavens the WHOLE lump"!

• Loved it! 1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,068
  • Content Per Day:  3.30

52 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Dennis1209 You might mean either the example of pounds in Luke 19:12 or even the example of talents in Mat:25:14 if I am following you correctly. Since between those two pictures as is laid out in Mathew 25:30, does not speak so much in stripes in any lesser or greater degrees between servants but rather just that one wicked servant being cast into outer darkness (see below). Unless I myself stand corrected in anything I might be missing.

For example (Just using Mat 25:14-30, not Luke 19:12-27)

Mat 25:14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.

Mat 25:15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

Mat 25:16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.

Mat 25:17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.

Mat 25:18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.

Mat 25:19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Mat 25:24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

Mat 25:25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

Mat 25:26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

Mat 25:27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

Mat 25:28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

Mat 25:29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

He was cast into outer darkness in this one

Mat 25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Although in the midst of the picture in Luke 19:22  (which is not spoken as directly in Mathew) shows his Lord saying to the wicked servant this...

Luke 19:22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant.

Which appears to agree with what Jesus had said here in the day of judgment

Mat 12:46 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Mat 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Although Luke shows the removal of the pound, and ends with the slaying of his enemies (In Luke 19:24-27)

Well remarked! Let us take the example of the Talents.

The first thing we see is that the men are already SERVANTS. Israel are to be restored and blessed one day, but at the moment, in this age they are ENEMIES (Rom.11:28). The Gentiles are at best indifferent, and at worst enemies too. In Ephesians 4 the gifts of a resurrected Lord are given to those who are building up other Christians. So ...

Verse 14 says; "HIS OWN servants ... "

Verse 15 says that the Talent is God's "Goods" and is contrasted with human ability

Verse 18 say "HIS LORD'S money ..."

Verse 19 says "THE LORD OF THOSE servants .."

Verse 24 says that the servant called Him "LORD"

Verse 25 says that the Servant acknowledged that it was "THY Talent .. (God's)

Verse 30 says that even after his "wickedness" and his "sloth" he is STILL CALLED A "SERVANT"

It is clear that this was a servant of the Lord BEFORE and AFTER evil works. It is clear that he received GIFTS from God. It is clear that he was sent on a mission by God. The man was wicked and slothful, and he judged God as harsh and unfair - ALL WORKS. Based on these WORKS he is refused entry into the thousand year reign of Christ - yet without losing his status. PAIN ... Yes! Loss of servanthood ... NO!

There is one more defining event. The Lord stayed away a long time. In the case of the Virgins they fell asleep because the Lord "delayed". In Romans 14:10 and 2nd Corinthians 5:10 we are warned that we have to give account. And in 1st Corinthians 15:23 we are promised that we (who are His) are raised from the dead "when He comes". The fact that the slothful servant was judged with the other two means that he was still a Christian. If he was no longer a Christian, he would have belonged to "the REST of the DEAD" who are only resurrected 1,000 years later (Rev.20:1-5).

The bottom line is that you are saved, reborn and receive eternal life by FAITH. But to be allowed to enter the JOY of the Lord - His Kingdom - you must SERVE WELL, DILIGENTLY and IN THE RIGHT RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  271
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/5/2023 at 3:10 PM, Susan Miller said:

Hello Susan.  I suggest that your Christians friend is very much mistaken.  Salvation by faith alone is a false, dangerous and unbiblical doctrine.  We are saved by faith and obedience (aka faith and works), as Scripture clearly demonstrates:

James preached salvation by faith and works
 "a man is justified by works, and not by faith alone"  (James 2:24).

Paul preached salvation by faith and works:  
He warns believers in Gal 5 and 1Cor6 that their sins can prevent them from inheriting the kingdom of heaven.

Heb 12:14 -  "Strive ... for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord."

John preached salvation by faith and works:  
"He who believes in the Son has eternal life; he who does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God rests upon him."  (John 3:36)

"And by this we may be sure that we know him, if we keep his commandments.  He who says “I know him” but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him" (1John 2:3-4).

Peter preached salvation by faith and works:  
"As obedient children, do not be conformed to the passions of your former ignorance, but as he who called you is holy, be holy yourselves in all your conduct;  since it is written, “You shall be holy, for I am holy.”  And if you invoke as Father him who judges each one impartially according to his deeds, conduct yourselves with fear throughout the time of your exile (1Peter 1:14-17).

Jesus himself preached salvation by faith and works:
When the rich man asked Jesus what he must do to inherit eternal life, Jesus told him to "keep the commandments" (Matt 19).

Jesus says, "If you love me, keep my commandments"  (John 14:15).

Jesus judges believers in the seven churches in Rev 2 and 3 according to their works.  And seven times in those chapters, Jesus promises eternal life to believers who repent and "overcome/conquer" their bad work, declaring certain believers "worthy" of eternal life according to their works.

Edited by Buzzard3
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,029
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 minute ago, Buzzard3 said:

Salvation by faith alone is a false, dangerous and unbiblical doctrine.  We are saved by faith and obedience (aka faith and works), as Scripture clearly demonstrates:

The histrionics aside, Scripture teaches salvation by grace through faith, NOT OF WORKS.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,235
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Truth of the matter is.. it does not matter what anyone says. See your belief is what you best be living by. If others are not following your "personal" belief get over it. I don't say that much but in so many threads its clear some demand you listen and obey what they say. 

Then how many here even the OP read " no matter what he does, Lord Jesus will forgive his sin, since he has accepted Lord Jesus as savior, and finally he shall enter into God's kingdom. "  it in a positive light not a negatively? What he said is 100% right. Yes yes he never used the word repent so lets run with what he never said. We do this with Christ every day. We find some do not have faith in trust in the one they preach about. See I can say to a sinner "For God so loved the world He gave His only son that if you believe in Him you will not die but have ever lasting life". That's it. I can't believe I have to say this. Yeshua/Jesus Christ is real. Those words are life they are alive. No matter what I say I can never make someone repent. He does that. His words cut to the heart. Just those words the sweet sweet holy Spirit had before that moment been working on that persons heart convicting them.

They gay man that was going to kill himself the next day let this pastor (ooh if you only knew his name some would go nuts) to pray for him. See a friend reminded him he said he would do that so they both went to the pastors house. They were a few there and they started to pray for this gay man. The man said about 20min in he started to think how funny its going to be when they read in the paper tomorrow how hes died. (his words) he said then deep within him it was like something was trying to get out. They stopped praying and the preacher gave him a few verses to read every day and had two guys go with him.. you know why. 

Every day those two believers would go check on him make sure hes saying those verses. One day the came over.. the gay man said YES YSE I am saying them. The next morning he wakes up ever desire for the same sex is gong as if it was never there. If we back up a bit he had even at one time got married to a Christian woman. He thought it was the thing to do. He even told her upfront he likes men not women. So right after they got married he leaves but she says "I will always be here waiting for you" WOW.

So the gay man said he woke up the next morning shocked there was no desire for the same sex. He said...every cell in his body wanted his wife (Makes me cry all the time). He calls that preacher .. that preacher then calls the two guys "GET HIM TO HIS WIFE NOW!". She was still waiting and they are very happen huge family. 

This is one of so many true stories where just the WORD nothing else was given and that trust in Him faith in what He said He always keeps His word. Its why I always say.. if HE said it He will do it. Many post allot of verses AMEN! But no faith to go with that. See that is one of the main works He is always talking about. 

So see the good first... run with speculation (should not) the flip side the other way. Ooh he knows the lord.. amen. He knows no matter how much we sin when we run to him repent He always cleanses of from all unrighteousness. Christ does this with you 24/7 so why not .. pay it foreword? Do what HE has already done for you with others.. stop trying to control others.