IGNORED

When will peace ever come to Israel ? Antichrist will make it by the 1st seal.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,956
  • Content Per Day:  3.04
  • Days Won:  1

https://m.timesofindia.com/world/middle-east/militants-ambush-israeli-towns-on-bikes-trucks-paragliders-boats/articleshow/104247271.cms 

Its grief to watch endless attacks on Israel, and pretend there will be harmony. There won't be.

Maranatha

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

57 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

https://m.timesofindia.com/world/middle-east/militants-ambush-israeli-towns-on-bikes-trucks-paragliders-boats/articleshow/104247271.cms 

Its grief to watch endless attacks on Israel, and pretend there will be harmony.

Maranatha

Shalom, R. Hartono.

So true! All we can do is pray for the peace of Jerusalem, but it won't come until haSar Shalom, the Prince of Peace, returns, and He said He wouldn't return until they can say "Baruwkh haba' b-shem YHWH." "Welcome, the Comer in-the-authority of-YHWH!" They must first WELCOME Him as God's Messiah before He will be allowed by His Father to return!

Meanwhile, we must trust that God will protect those whom are His own, and those who dare to touch the "apple of His eye" are apt to LOSE THEIRS!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45

After Christ comes.Not before.

On 10/7/2023 at 10:39 PM, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, R. Hartono.

So true! All we can do is pray for the peace of Jerusalem, but it won't come until haSar Shalom, the Prince of Peace, returns, and He said He wouldn't return until they can say "Baruwkh haba' b-shem YHWH." "Welcome, the Comer in-the-authority of-YHWH!" They must first WELCOME Him as God's Messiah before He will be allowed by His Father to return!

Meanwhile, we must trust that God will protect those whom are His own, and those who dare to touch the "apple of His eye" are apt to LOSE THEIRS!

I'm pretty sure that them who belong to Christ are to be persecuted ,imprisoned and killed in Israel before Christ comes.

About 3.5 years of persecution .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know what this isopsephy relation means:

ΕΒΔΟΜΗ ΗΜΕΡΑ ΟΓΔΟΟΣ ΜΗΝΑΣ = (5+2+4+70+40+8)+(8+40+5+100+1)+(70+3+4+70+70+200)+(40+8+50+1+200) = 999

evdome emera odgoos menas(seventh day eighth month) eighth month: October(octo, eight: οκτώ)

ΤΡΙΑΔΙΚΟΣ ΘΕΟΣ(triadikos theos: triadic God) = 999

ΓΑΛΙΛΑΙΟΣ ΕΜΜΑΝΟΥΗΛ(Galilaios Emmanouel: Galilean Emmanouel) = 999

(geocentric latitude of Jerusalem) x (geocentric latitude of Jerusalem) = 999

Edited by Spiros

• R. Hartono changed the title to When will peace ever come to Israel ? Antichrist will make it by the 1st seal.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,171
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

Antichrist will make it by the 1st seal.

One of a number of Antichrists will make it by the 1st Seal: the Son of Perdition-antichrist.

But not the Beast-antichrist.

Donald Trump promised to save Israel.He says nobody else can.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4255657-donald-trump-claims-only-president-protect-israel/

Antichrist will make it by the 1st seal.

Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Here I post below a photo from the astronomy software Stellarium of the brightest star of this horse, in the exact direction of Mecca. It rises above the horizon. We notice that there is no crown. The Bible does not say the rider wears the crown. The crown cannot be seen in this picture because it is below ground. 

https://i.postimg.cc/T1JrQ7fv/first-seal.jpg

The date (day – month) of this event is nearing. 

In Greek isopsephy we find a weird equation. That is of the name of the King Menkaure as Mykerinos(ΜΥΚΕΡΙΝΟΣ) who erected the smaller of the three large pyramids at Giza, Egypt, and Mohamed as Moameth(ΜΩΑΜΕΘ).

ΜΩΑΜΕΘ = 40+800+1+40+5+9 = ΜΥΚΕΡΙΝΟΣ = 40+400+20+5+100+10+50+70+200 = 895

Mykerinos completed the IV dynasty great pyramid plan, he put the last stone as to say in the great plan. This involves alignments to mountains. There is then one mountain that aligns with Mecca pointing to the above alignment.   

Edited by Spiros

Another relation. We station ourselves at Cave of Revelation on the island of Patmos. We align the direction of the brightest star of Sagittarius, Kaus Australis(also known as Epsilon Sagittarii) with the direction of Medina - Saudi Arabia. As one can see the star is very close to the horizon, it is rising(here we do not take the affect of the atmosphere into account). As the date I used 50 years after the end of the Yom Kippur War. The date does not matter, it's just that this alignment occurs at a different time of the day or night throughout the year.

https://i.postimg.cc/Pf8txdGB/first-seal2.jpg

14 hours ago, Spiros said:

Another relation. We station ourselves at Cave of Revelation on the island of Patmos. We align the direction of the brightest star of Sagittarius, Kaus Australis(also known as Epsilon Sagittarii) with the direction of Medina - Saudi Arabia. As one can see the star is very close to the horizon, it is rising(here we do not take the affect of the atmosphere into account). As the date I used 50 years after the end of the Yom Kippur War. The date does not matter, it's just that this alignment occurs at a different time of the day or night throughout the year.

https://i.postimg.cc/Pf8txdGB/first-seal2.jpg

The relation between the Sagittarius constellation and the white horse, with the Cave of the Revelation in Patmos is reinforced by the following relation. The distance between the Cave of the Revelation and Medina - Saudi Arabia is exactly equal to twelve thousand stadia(furlongs). That's right, that's the size of New Jerusalem as highlighted in Revelation.  See below:

https://i.postimg.cc/26MR3JYx/Medina-Jerusalem2.jpg

Edited by Spiros