• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

A must read article.

‘We hid in our safe room when Hamas killers came knocking pretending to be Israeli soldiers’

https://www.yahoo.com/news/knocked-door-pretending-israeli-soldiers-181502310.html

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,484
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

My comments are from a secular and common-sense perspective. Are there any lessons to be learned from this Israeli massacre, America, and other sovereign nations?  

As the posted article suggests, the Israeli population has no choice but to hide in a hole against terrorism and crime. The household cannot protect their loved ones and community from slaughter. They are totally dependent on the goodwill of their government.

My attached article affirms that strict gun law ownership leads sheep to the slaughter, as we are now witnessing. The article also attests that a good guy with a gun stops many terrorist plots, but too few qualify. Illegal Muslim and Arab gun ownership far surpasses Israeli legal private gun ownership.

If such a scenario of terrorists, rioters, or looters infiltrated my neighborhood and many other communities across America, we would grab our AR-15 and pistol to confront them. To protect our families, friends, neighborhood, and property. At a minimum, they would be slowed down until the cavalry and reinforcements arrived. They would not take women, children, and the elderly as shields and hostages at will.

Firearm Licensing in Israel: How Strict Are the Jewish State’s Gun Laws? - Algemeiner.com

Joel 3:10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.79
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

My comments are from a secular and common-sense perspective. Are there any lessons to be learned from this Israeli massacre, America, and other sovereign nations?  

Make sure the people have the means to shoot back and are trained to do so immediately.

When seconds count, the security forces are only hours away (if they aren't already dead).

• Thumbs Up 2