• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,099
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, dad2 said:

Long post. Maybe do a short one on topic and clear. Tks

I'd rather just place you on ignore. You do not want to be challenged and when you get destroyed on a thesis you just play dodge ball.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

20 hours ago, dad2 said:

Ah, that is where we see it differently. I thought only believers fled. What reason is there to think that the whole nation of Israel is saved before the tribulation is over? You think the entire nation suddenly drops everything and not even return to their houses to get clothes and become refugees who leave Israel?

Only those who are in Judea are to flee when they see the A/D in the Holy Place.  N. T. Believers are to resist the Devil and he will flee from you.  No place in Scripture says that the All of Israel are saved.  2/3rds die, yet 1/3 is refined as by fire (Zech 13:8,9)

Correct:  Matt 24:17,18 - Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house.  Let no one who is in the field go back to get his cloak.

In Christ

Montana Marv

59 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Only those who are in Judea are to flee when they see the A/D in the Holy Place.  N. T. Believers are to resist the Devil and he will flee from you.  No place in Scripture says that the All of Israel are saved.  2/3rds die, yet 1/3 is refined as by fire (Zech 13:8,9)

Yes, but he doesn't understand that when Paul & Isaiah who Paul quotes says ALL Israel will be saved that they are referring to Israel as a nation, and all 12 tribes will be represented, that it means, it does not of course mean every Jew will be saved. So, when Jesus arrives with the Church/Bride (Rev. 19, Rev. 16:19, Rev. 14:1-2) he then will rule from Jerusalem with all Israel as in with ever tribe, not with ever individual Jew. Thus ALL Israel is saved simpl4 means the nation of Israel is saved and every tribe represented. 

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

Correct:  Matt 24:17,18 - Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house.  Let no one who is in the field go back to get his cloak.

When Israel flee at the 1290 they have not yet been conquered, the 1290 is the False Prophet, the 2nd who places the Image of the First Beast as Rev. 13 tells us he does. The Anti-Christ is not allowed to go forth conquering for 30 days yet, when the Wrath of God falls at the 1260 event. Every number in Daniel 12 is a number of days until the 2nd coming of Jesus ends all of these wonders. Th 1335 Blessing is the Two-witnesses, Israel would not know they needed to flee Judea if they had not already repented and been drilled what to do by the coming of the  Two-witnesses, then they read Matt. 24:15-21. Thus the flee Judea and have 30 days to do so.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,510
  • Content Per Day:  0.96

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

In Christ

Montana Marv

All left alive are saved.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,510
  • Content Per Day:  0.96

14 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

it does not of course mean every Jew will be saved.

All left alive at the time. The remnant

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,507
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

As usual, I am late to the party, is there any cake left?

Well. I could fill the page with my thoughts and guesses, but I will spare everyone. You are welcome.

I believe this declared war is prophetically significant; not since the surprise 1973 Yom Kipper war has Israel been surprised or declared war.

There are two different wars for Israel:

• To drive Israel into the sea and remember her no more.
  • One to take booty and plunder.

Thus far, the hostiles' “inner ring” is getting involved (Psalm 83). This could very well be the trigger that sets in motion the destruction of Damascus, Syria, Elam (S.W. Iran), and the prelude to the Gog-Magog invasion. Time will tell, and I think time is short.

If you appreciate the brevity of this post and would like to see more brevity in my posts in the future, kindly respond with a :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Thus far, the hostiles' “inner ring” is getting involved (Psalm 83).

Yea, I think people have missed the boat on this Psalm 83 war, it has already passed. We know that because the Gog and Magog war is upon us and no nations with a common border with Israel can be seen in that war. We see Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE etc. etc. all lining up with Israel now because of Iran.

I was watching Dr. Reagan on a Youtube video speaking about the 9 end time wars yet to come (I don't agree with that per se) and as he was naming every player in the Psalm 83 war (which he says has no victor) I realized all that was, was every nation surrounding Israel which has tried to defeat them since their  1948 rebirth. I also understood that the Iran nuclear threat changed the dynamics at play. Israel will be at peace with all of her surrounding neighbors when Gog (Putin most likely unless he dies first) and Magog happens. That will be Russia, Iran and Turkey along with a few African nations. 

There has really been no push back from Egypt, Jordan, UAE or Saudi Arabia on the Gaza situation. They know Iran is backing those terrorists. The Gog and Magog war is at hand. This will chase Israel into the arms of the E.U. and their President will be the Anti-Christ.

12 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Yea, I think people have missed the boat on this Psalm 83 war, it has already passed. We know that because the Gog and Magog war is upon us and no nations with a common border with Israel can be seen in that war. We see Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE etc. etc. all lining up with Israel now because of Iran.

I was watching Dr. Reagan on a Youtube video speaking about the 9 end time wars yet to come (I don't agree with that per se) and as he was naming every player in the Psalm 83 war (which he says has no victor) I realized all that was, was every nation surrounding Israel which has tried to defeat them since their  1948 rebirth. I also understood that the Iran nuclear threat changed the dynamics at play. Israel will be at peace with all of her surrounding neighbors when Gog (Putin most likely unless he dies first) and Magog happens. That will be Russia, Iran and Turkey along with a few African nations. 

There has really been no push back from Egypt, Jordan, UAE or Saudi Arabia on the Gaza situation. They know Iran is backing those terrorists. The Gog and Magog war is at hand. This will chase Israel into the arms of the E.U. and their President will be the Anti-Christ.

It goes without saying, I do not have all the answers and cannot see the future. But with each passing day, the glass half darkly is clearing up some.

We pretty much see eye to eye with a couple of variations. I do not claim I have the correct view or sequence of events, but I compare scripture to geopolitical events as they unfold.

In the Gog-Magog invasion, Israel is living securely without walls, bars, and gates. Clearly, something major must happen between then and now. Israel has a very fragile peace treaty with Jordan and Egypt at present. That could change in a heartbeat. The Bible implies Israel will annex much or all of Jordan and expand its borders elsewhere.

Thus far I still maintain something significant must happen to set the conditions and stage for the Gog-Magog invasion, and I still think Psalm 83 has not been completely fulfilled or is a dual prophecy. Bill Salus has some interesting books and videos on the subject, that many are now realizing and agreeing with.

At any rate, I think we can both agree that the stage and alliances are being set at an incredible pace.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

In the Gog-Magog invasion, Israel is living securely without walls, bars, and gates.

People go a bit overboard with scriptures like this (we all do) I used this verse for 30 years in the same manner. Then when I saw Gog and Magog lining up, and Dr Regan named all of those nations via their biblical names, and I copied down every war/skirmish from 1948 on I realized that was the Psalm 83 war which never named a victor. (But alas, NOW, if Israel destroys Gaza in full they could take the walls down but I don't see it, and the West Bank still has walls)

My point on this is, I do not think having no walls means no walls, I think its a metaphor for back in that time, if a nation had no walls she was seen to be at peace with her neighbors, but they all still had "City Walls", it was more or less just a "saying or idiom" so to speak.  So, the prophet needs to tell us Israel in the end times will be at peace with her immediate neighbors so he used what people understood to be peace 2500 years ago in the strongest terms, he said in that day Israel will not even have walls up, meaning she is at peace with every neighbor who surrounds her. We take it literal. But in this day and age of lone bombers and groups like Hamas I do not think that Israel will ever take their walls completely down, yet the prophecy is still true, Israel is at peace with all her neighbors, I personally however see Syria different, I think Iran and Russia control Syria themselves, and they will use Syria to enter Israel. 

You see I think the only real point of the prophesy is to let the whole world in the end time understand how on point God always is, to glorify His name, who but God could have seen a war 2500 years ago where Three Factions joining together who had never joined together, and the nations who have had skirmishes with Israel since 1948 now being at peace with Israel. The point is Israel will be at peace with those same Psalm 83 factions that she had conflicts with, who but God could change that hatred against Israel by her neighbors in such a fast manner? He did so by allowing Iran to become a nuclear threat, and that was Obamas Job-1. I don't think the wall really matters, its just an idiom of sorts. I know, and understand why some people see these things in the bible and refuse to accept the idiom, after all its God's word, but meanings used in prophecy that far back sometimes has variances. 

For instance I do not think the Euphrates drying up is the point to Vial #6, I think that is God using a metaphor in which what actually dries up is God's Plagues, they will not come to Armageddon with God's Wrath killing billions, so He stops his plagues just long enough for the Dragon, False Prophet and Beast to be able to lie to these people, in order to get them to come out of their hiding places in caves, they think since the Two-witnesses died they can go kill all of the rest of the Jews and this can never happen again.

I will admit I have not studied the Jordan annexation yet, give me chapter and verse, I like to intake all these things, that may be the annexation when Jesus rules, but I do not know which verse you are speaking about.

God bless, just think about those points, we each help each other by sharpening our swords brother. I have learned so much by being challenged. That is why I do not get those who hate to be challenged. 

45 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

People go a bit overboard with scriptures like this (we all do) I used this verse for 30 years in the same manner. Then when I saw Gog and Magog lining up, and Dr Regan named all of those nations via their biblical names, and I copied down every war/skirmish from 1948 on I realized that was the Psalm 83 war which never named a victor. (But alas, NOW, if Israel destroys Gaza in full they could take the walls down but I don't see it, and the West Bank still has walls)

My point on this is, I do not think having no walls means no walls, I think its a metaphor for back in that time, if a nation had no walls she was seen to be at peace with her neighbors, but they all still had "City Walls", it was more or less just a "saying or idiom" so to speak.  So, the prophet needs to tell us Israel in the end times will be at peace with her immediate neighbors so he used what people understood to be peace 2500 years ago in the strongest terms, he said in that day Israel will not even have walls up, meaning she is at peace with every neighbor who surrounds her. We take it literal. But in this day and age of lone bombers and groups like Hamas I do not think that Israel will ever take their walls completely down, yet the prophecy is still true, Israel is at peace with all her neighbors, I personally however see Syria different, I think Iran and Russia control Syria themselves, and they will use Syria to enter Israel. 

You see I think the only real point of the prophesy is to let the whole world in the end time understand how on point God always is, to glorify His name, who but God could have seen a war 2500 years ago where Three Factions joining together who had never joined together, and the nations who have had skirmishes with Israel since 1948 now being at peace with Israel. The point is Israel will be at peace with those same Psalm 83 factions that she had conflicts with, who but God could change that hatred against Israel by her neighbors in such a fast manner? He did so by allowing Iran to become a nuclear threat, and that was Obamas Job-1. I don't think the wall really matters, its just an idiom of sorts. I know, and understand why some people see these things in the bible and refuse to accept the idiom, after all its God's word, but meanings used in prophecy that far back sometimes has variances. 

For instance I do not think the Euphrates drying up is the point to Vial #6, I think that is God using a metaphor in which what actually dries up is God's Plagues, they will not come to Armageddon with God's Wrath killing billions, so He stops his plagues just long enough for the Dragon, False Prophet and Beast to be able to lie to these people, in order to get them to come out of their hiding places in caves, they think since the Two-witnesses died they can go kill all of the rest of the Jews and this can never happen again.

I will admit I have not studied the Jordan annexation yet, give me chapter and verse, I like to intake all these things, that may be the annexation when Jesus rules, but I do not know which verse you are speaking about.

God bless, just think about those points, we each help each other by sharpening our swords brother. I have learned so much by being challenged. That is why I do not get those who hate to be challenged. 

I do not have the time to comment as much as I would like. As far as idioms and symbolism, my exegesis is to take everything literally unless it is clearly symbolic or using words like, as a, like a, such as, etc.

Are you aware of the status of the Euphrates River lately, the discoveries being made on dry land right now? I believe that to be literal.