• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,089
  • Content Per Day:  9.72
  • Days Won:  149

On 10/17/2023 at 1:59 PM, Vine Abider said:

That is always the dividing line between the light and the darkness - if they confess Jesus as Lord!  What happened next with the story you read?

My response would have been, "Be gone in the name of the Lord Jesus!"

I was thinking about this the other day about those entities. If I told someone to go away in the name of anyone else it doesn't mean much.

What probably scares them even more is when Jesus is active in something like that, when I call on HIM to deal with it, or when HE sends some support in.. Remember those old horror movies where they slung holy water at the demon possessed? A lost person saying those words probably has about the same effect which is zero effect.

If I use the name of Jesus, I am assuming He is involved in the process. They know who Jesus is, but how much weight does it really hold in comparison to calling on the Lord to help? Maybe they are afraid we will call in Him and run for that fact only? 

I am reminded Matt. 17:21

However this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.” AMP. [But this kind of demon does not go out except by prayer and fasting.]”

I guess my point here is, there are times when throwing the name at the enemy isn't enough.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,448
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

1 minute ago, Starise said:

I guess my point here is, there are times when throwing the name at the enemy isn't enough.

Interesting - yes, could be times when you just have to say, "Lord Jesus!  I need you now!"

But, we should also recognize we have authority as children of God (who have Christ in us).

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,480
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

What was once a conspiracy theory (UFOs, cattle mutilations, crop circles), and now recognized as fact. Several governments have now openly admitted it is real and a threat to national security and aviation. There is now too much video and evidence for them to hide it anymore.

I have written about my thoughts many times and I will not bore anyone. You are welcome. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

Interesting - yes, could be times when you just have to say, "Lord Jesus!  I need you now!"

But, we should also recognize we have authority as children of God (who have Christ in us).

Very good point.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

What was once a conspiracy theory (UFOs, cattle mutilations, crop circles), and now recognized as fact. Several governments have now openly admitted it is real and a threat to national security and aviation. There is now too much video and evidence for them to hide it anymore.

I have written about my thoughts many times and I will not bore anyone. You are welcome. :thumbsup:

Write away!

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

On 10/14/2023 at 4:51 AM, Starise said:

I have an aunt in the western part of my state who at one time had a small farmette pretty deep in the countryside. This has been maybe 40 years ago. I remember my aunt and my mother "UFO watching". They took me along, so I seen these lights in the sky that were moving around intelligently in that very rural location. I couldn't tell you what they were, and at night it'difficult to tell how far away or how big something is, but I remember seeing a handful of them moving around up there.

All of that turned me onto them for a long time after that. I remember buying ufo magazines, and every opportunity I had to buy a ufo book I did. This lasted for years. I was on some kind of a quest to figure these things out. I had crop circle DVDs and downloaded videos off the web I burned onto disks. Followed the UFO speakers who were seen as experts in the 'field' of UFO study. Yes I was hard core. A real fan of it you might say.

I began to realize the dark side of all of this when I started subscribing to a paranormal podcast and particitpating in it's forums with people I thought were like me. Just average people trying to figure a mystery out. That's when I began to realize this wasn't an innocent study because deep study leads to the occult. Might not look like it on the surface, but that's what it is. Many of the members on that forum were into the occult, so when they found out about me, they all hated me and I was blasted regularly there by occultists and atheists. 

My proverbial light bulb went off far too late, as I should have made the tie much sooner than I did. Most of what that community pushes is new age teachings tied to aliens. Those "things" we see could be good, but usually aren't if it isn't a drone or military. Satan is the present prince and power of the air. God Almighty resides above the 3rd heaven.

I felt in my spirit that most of what is published about UFOs are fabrications to push an agenda. A bad agenda.

We noticed 50 years ago that UFOs were reported most often in areas of heavy occult activity.  

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,492
  • Content Per Day:  12.23
  • Days Won:  31

1 hour ago, Willa said:

We noticed 50 years ago that UFOs were reported most often in areas of heavy occult activity.  

@Willa I do think for the sake of our walk in faith it's best to focus our minds on 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2).

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

28 minutes ago, farouk said:

@Willa I do think for the sake of our walk in faith it's best to focus our minds on 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2).

We can't walk on water if we look at the raging waves; we keep our eyes on Christ.  His perfect love delivers us from all fear.  The enemy would distract us with lies and try to frighten us.  We are safe in Christ's arms.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,675
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/17/2023 at 3:25 AM, TheBlade said:

Could be worse "I see dead people"..sorry that was a movie :D 

No.. not UFO's. A few weeks ago out side at night. The cat MEI MIE loves to go out side on the porch. So as I was looking over the fence there's a path and a small stream and this "person" was walking on the path. I never shared this.. what was odd was, well  ever see in movies where a person  (ghost?) kinda see through yet has this shadows like be hind them?  That was it. No UFO's.  

Hi Blade :)

Thanks for sharing that.. There certainly is a lot going on in this life that is intriguing :)

8 hours ago, farouk said:

Well yes, these threads often sidetrack us away from what's really important which is why often they get moved to the controversial area or similar. Not often seen as a main line discussion.

In my opinion this discussion is probably only relevant to those who might have been caught up in this because they need to realize what a lot of it really is. Some govenments  have a secret aerial vehicle, although if people seen it, I guess it isn't a secret any more. The rest of it is new age space brothers tripe that often involves demons, so there is an evil spiritual element to it from our enemies. If for no other reason than that, it's good to skim it occasionally for the sake of those who might be involved in it at various levels and don't know what they are getting themselves into.