IGNORED

No One Is Saying "Peace and Safety", So What's The Fuss?

Mr. M

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  745
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  3,922
  • Content Per Day:  6.64
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  1

18 hours ago, Mr. M said:

1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

Alot of people on this board believe the people of Israel have peace and safety.

I keep telling them that Israel doesn't have peace and safety till after Christ comes and raises the dead but many disagree and say Israel is safe.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.17

29 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I keep telling them that Israel doesn't have peace and safety till after Christ comes and raises the dead but many disagree and say Israel is safe.

Neither do we or anyone else if I understand Scripture correctly, the world as a whole will become like it was in the days of Noah where corruption and violence spreads throughout the land as the end of times approaches.

But that's my understanding, others may have different understandings to add to it.

4 hours ago, FJK said:

Neither do we or anyone else if I understand Scripture correctly, the world as a whole will become like it was in the days of Noah where corruption and violence spreads throughout the land as the end of times approaches.

But that's my understanding, others may have different understandings to add to it.

I understand.I know it's not safe especially In Israel.But a few board members insist the people live safely in Israel even while Hamas burns people to death.

Ezekiel 38

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

A few of our board members actually believe the people in Israel today are safe and that what they have been saying.

"Peace and safety"

When there is no peace or safety.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,467
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,824
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  131
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

@Shilohsfoal Nobody is saying "Peace and Safety" in Israel ... trust me!  :)

Be blessed,

George

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

33 minutes ago, George said:

Be blessed,

George

Oh no George.I said a few members of this board are saying Israel dwells safely.They claim israel dwells safely,as Ezekiel wrote.

Ezekiel 38:8

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

There are some people who actually believe that ezekiel 37 has been fulfilled and that the people in Israel today are the people Ezekiel mentions living safely in Ezekiel 38:8.

I've tried to explain to those people that the peaceful people who dwell safely without walls in Ezekiel 38 are not the same people being killed in Israel today .The people in Ezekiel 38 are the people who come up out of their graves in Ezekiel 37.

You know,people who are buried like Abraham ,Isaac and Jacob.They will be resurected and live in the land that was promised to them for an everlasting possession.

Mathew 8:11-12

I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.

But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

51 minutes ago, George said:

Be blessed,

George

But we both can agree that not one single person in the land of Israel dwells safely today.No,not one.

Ezekiel 38:8

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  785
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,970
  • Content Per Day:  3.02

Peace and safety Will be proclaimed after antichrist make the 7 years covenant between Israel - Arab By the first seal.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/15/2023 at 8:39 PM, George said:

Be blessed,

George

I definitely believe you George. I wonder what it's like in your area? I wonder if it means the people are happy that they have the "Peace and Safety", or are they asking to get the "Peace and Safety"?

I started watching and reading this guy Moshe in Israel. He does some youtube videos, and has a telegram news group. It's for the news I read him. He lives somewhere North of Jerusalem. He's a smart guy, and he's connected with a bunch of people. He speaks/reads Hebrew and the Arabic/Farsi, so he can translate what they're saying on their social media. And hes a funny sort of likeable guy.

The way to get Moshe's telegram messenger group going is to send Moshe an email with just "telegram" in the subject box, no need to write anything else. Then download the telegram messenger on your phone and PC or whatever. Then when Moshe sends the invite link, click on it and you should be good to go. I wanted it on PC too so I just also had to scan one of those square bar codes that appeared on the computer screen.

Moshe's email is in the description at the bottom of this video, and he also gives directions on how to do it at the start:

Peaceful Sabbath.

Edited by George
Posted Video in its proper forum and linked to it here.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  4.72
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Who are these "some people?"