• Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,302
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Starise said:

Is that it in a nutshell?

It is only the start.

As I've  said our example is Jesus. Heprayed for his killers, so we too pray for those who have offended against us, we pray intelligently  for there good and we also offer up our feelings about the offender and the incident.

This is far harder than seeking feelings of forgiveness.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,714
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

2 hours ago, Who me said:

Heprayed for his killers

..." I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.  And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

“Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.  No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5

16 hours ago, Neighbor said:

..." I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.  And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

“Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.  No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”....

Yes Jesus laid down his life, and sinful  men took it from him.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,328
  • Content Per Day:  7.11
  • Days Won:  99

No one took the life of the Lamb of God. As the scripture states, He laid it down. Thanks to @Neighbor for sharing that with us. 

• Followers:  5

2 hours ago, Marathoner said:

No one took the life of the Lamb of God. As the scripture states, He laid it down. Thanks to @Neighbor for sharing that with us. 

So the flogging, the beatings, the loss of blood from numerous wounds, the trauma,  growing exhaustion etc etc had nothing to do with Jesus's  death.

We say of those who die in wars that they laid down their lives, they paid the ultimate price and they did.

Jesus also laid down his life, he paid the ultimate price for us.

Yes there is a supernatural dimension in that he could have come down off the Cross, he could have summons 12 legions of angels, but he chose not to.

He had the authority to end his life, but he used that authority when his fully human body was at deaths door.

He chose the moment of his death, but he was dying  because of what had been done to his physical body.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

For some reason I just cannot forgive what this administration has done to America. 

I watched a video of two cute 5 or 6 year old Black girls beat up a 4 or 5 year old White Girl who just wanted to play and be friends, I am sick of this going on in America, kids are being trained to hate by schools and media and yes our Gov.

Unless we take a stand nothing will change prayer without action is dead!