• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,008
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

Speak Aramaic.

The prayer of the Lord Jesus Christ, demons be gone!

In Aramaic it would sound like,

'Slu thad marron Yah-shom Shekahn', then say demons be gone!
Or whatever prayer would be in the Lords name.

Be sure to not eat any meat with blood in it,
also if your not married don't even masturbate, [Acts 15:28-29]
and follow Luke 6:27-49 (Jesus' teachings in the simplest form)
as best as the Holy Spirit leads.

In that state speaking the Lords name in Aramaic has much power,
and will clear a whole building of evil spirits and demons.

They don't want to hear Aramaic, Jesus spoke it.

• Thanks 1
  • Interesting! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,671
  • Content Per Day:  12.15
  • Days Won:  31

On 11/26/2023 at 1:47 PM, Mary8 said:

There is some excellent advice here by others.  Demons don't like to hear praise to the Lord, or about the Blood of Jesus.  Remember the verse, Resist the devil and he will flee from you, and this applies to the demons too.  They are going to the lake of fire.   Satan will be bound with chains and put in a bottomless pit soon now, and after the millenium Satan will be put into the lake of fire too. I hope you will keep us updated.     

P.S.  MarilynC is so right.  Repent and also will to forgive the person that introduced you to this which has caused you so much suffering. 

@Mary8 Nice post there; on the one hand, flee the source of damage; on the other hand willingness to forgive.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,275
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/10/2023 at 7:17 PM, Holytrinity said:

I already have a Bible and it's in my phone, do you suggest a physical Bible would help?

Actually Holytrinity, the best, most desired place the Lord God desires you to keep his word is in your heart;

Blessed are those who keep his testimonies, who seek him with their whole heart,

I will praise thee with uprightness of heart,
when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.

With my whole heart I seek you; let me not wander from your commandments!

I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.

Memorize

I also Holytrinity use my phone a lot with a free bible download, because it is always available throughout the day. In  my phone I have a memo page that I can copy/paste certain scripture verses to memorize or refer to, those ones that I have to use to remember when  encountering problems, or the enemy as you are doing. Verses that remind me of my position in Christ as God's son. The good stuff.

All technology is from God, and we can use it to his glory or his shame. My phone is a tool, to help me HIDE GOD"S WORD in my heart, by memorizing it.

You can have a phone app bible, or a dozen physical bibles, but it is the word that needs to get from your bible source to your heart. Memorizing it in your heart is like having an anti virus running in your own hard drive mind/heart. Cool...default_cool2.gif.003e309a7e4573bb0b0304e30b51ee0f.gif

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  09/25/1988

Cool thanks everyone you guys are the best, I've been reading alot of the Bible lately and I will take note of what's been told here to my cell phone. My life's been getting better everything is going smoothly glad I found this forum everyone's very nice to hear what I have to say. Merry Christmas to all.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

On 12/11/2023 at 7:27 AM, Duck said:

Sometimes the church isn't the best place to share. That's why we're on here

"isn't the best place to share"   and a public internet forum is?.....:unsure:  At church you're face to face. Forums are anonymous.

Like any place real people get together (church) there's always problems.
If you were raised in a family together at home you would understand this.

People there (at church) are just as messed up fighting their own  battles or spirit filled up as all the people are here on this forum.
A church may not be best place for someone to share, but may have been if they had  stayed there doing their part! Even after the hurtful episode they experienced that the enemy orchestrated to get them to leave.

That may be why you are on here, Duck,  but my experience here regularly defending the body of Christ's local assembled believers (yes, old traditional churches) against constant criticism has shown me most here do not assemble with other believers regularly. Looking for something new, safe, meeting your needs, and not fulfilling the body's needs.  Most understand this.

I believe some feel guilty for staying home  and lash out against something/somebody that hurt their feelings once so as to feel better. NO, not everybody here for sure, but so many I have heard criticizing. Many do not feel wanted/needed, making no friends and just drift away.

I'm not referring to the small groups or home type groups, those for health, financial or transportation reasons, but those who have their own personal reasons individually to stay at home instead of meeting with other believers. Face to face. Responsible and accountable. A Faithful Part. Work. People with problems of some kind. There is NO perfect church, they are all full of problems,  hypocrites and sinners like us.

The local assembled body are people just like us and all the other sinners needing help, along with the tired over worked pastors. NOT the influential TV televangelist types, but those faithful shepherds that work the long hours and regular pay who are faithful to the feeding of the flock preaching Jesus Christ and him crucified, and having to deal with some very messed up people, all the time.  Real every day average forgiven sinners. They are out there and with sincere prayer God will direct anybody sincerely looking to find them AND a body that needs them so as to not be lacking a part in their body. There is purpose to God's plan of having local bodies.

It (probably) may not be the church you are looking for, and God's ways are not man's ways. He knows those churches that need what you can supply, a gift or talent, some kind of experience or abilities that will fill the gap you know nothing about. But it takes believers willing to try to turn things around and not jump ship because of a leak.

Fixing the leak may be why God sent you there......default_cool2.gif.8ffdcee588d83c3cbdd272fe3d9d7996.gif

Don't forget the enemy. Right now he is hinting to you to quit listening, no one knows the troubles you've had, so just stay home kick back and do your own thing. You've been hurt, really hurt, (and maybe hurt badly) and ain't no way you'll set foot in another church. Ever. And all the devil's demons shout...Right on!
We'll show you some cool stuff on you-tube you can watch this Sunday instead.

We have to remember we are in a war, a real spiritual battle.  We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The churches are filled with people just like us, some hurting yet many not. Some helpful and some needing help. Most doing their part to which God placed them.
A family, with all the hurts, tears, tragedies and joys.

Sincerely praying to God to direct you to the body of believers He wants you at is a done deal according to His word; (unless you have become too comfortable staying home)

Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him......     (and Believe!)

You have not because you ask not!

"God has combined the members of the body and has given greater honor to the parts that lacked it, so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other.

If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it. Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it" 

"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it"

I am a Soldier, a Prayer Warrior, in the Army of my God.

The Lord Jesus Christ is my Commanding Officer.
The Holy Bible is my Code of Conduct.
Faith, Prayer and the Word are my Weapons of Warfare.
I have been Taught by the Holy Spirit,
Trained by the Experience,
Tried by Adversity and Tested by Fire.
I am a Volunteer in His Army, and I am Enlisted for Eternity.
I will either Retire in His Army at the Rapture
or Die in His Army;
But I am Faithful, Capable and Dependable.
If my God needs me, I am there. I am not a Baby.
I do not need to be Pampered, Petted, Primed up,
Pumped up, Picked up, or Pepped up.
No one has to Call me, Remind, Write me,
Visit me, Entice me, or Lure me. I am not a Wimp.
I am in Place, Saluting my King, Obeying His Orders,
Praising His Name, and Building His Kingdom.
No one has to Send me Flowers, Gifts, Food, Cards, Candy or
Give me Handouts. I am Committed. I do not need to be
Cuddled, Cradled, Cared for or Catered to.
I cannot have my Feelings hurt bad enough to turn around.
I cannot be Discouraged enough to turn me aside.
I cannot Lose enough to cause me to quit.
When Jesus called me into His Army, I had nothing.
If I end with nothing, I will still come out even. I will Win.
My God will Supply all my needs. I am More than a Conqueror.
I will always Triumph. I can do all things through Christ.
Devils cannot Defeat me. People cannot Disillusion me.
Weather cannot Weary me. Sickness cannot stop me.
Battles cannot Beat me. Money cannot Buy me.
Governments cannot Silence me and Hell cannot Handle me.
Even Death cannot Destroy me.
For when my Commander calls me from this Battlefield,
He will Promote me to a Captain and then Bring me back to
Rule this world with Him!
I will not Give up, I will not turn around!
I am a Soldier, a Prayer Warrior, in the Army of God and
I am Marching and Claiming Victory!

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,671
  • Content Per Day:  12.15
  • Days Won:  31

On 12/10/2023 at 12:59 PM, Duck said:

Jesus rebuked satan with Bible verses...and satan left.

That's all we can do.

When Jesus cast out demons, He said "be quiet and come out.."

The aramaic version actually says "shut your mouth and get out!" that made me smile when I read it.

And yes, I believe that sleep is the time when we're not distracted, so spiritual messages (good or bad) could get through easier.

that was usually when The Lord spoke to me.

Hi @Duck Good to use the 'sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God' (Ephesians 6.17).

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

6 hours ago, Sower said:

doing their part!

Maybe i have?

What if people cant share because of gossips.

People are messed up- need prayer-Jesus heals

If the church is like a dysfunctional family, there's something seriously wrong with that church

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.51

19 minutes ago, Duck said:

Maybe i have?

If the church is like a dysfunctional family, there's something seriously wrong with that church

People care too much about their image before other people instead of their image before God.

• Well Said! 1

53 minutes ago, Duck said:

Maybe i have?

The 'church' is a family, yes Duck. And has as it's members most every 'type' of people. Many of which do have dysfunctional coping methods learned and formed during their young formative years.

Like God, who did not seek perfect human specimens to become His 12 apostles but many 'types',  they resisted and were rejected; confused and fearful, they lacked understanding and failed to the utmost degree. They were capable of jealousy, ambition, and fear, yet they were people who could be changed by His love, just as those who learn this within the body. (dysfunctional?)

The assembled body of believers (church) members was not made by God for  a select few perfect men and women who had no need for a savior but  but for sinners who did need him, the greedy gossipy critical hypocritical every day people just like us.

Read about some of the great men/women of God in scripture, and realize the significant problems they had, yet God used them for his purpose, and said of one, a murderer and adulteress, that he was a man after God's own heart.
These same people make up the body, us, with all our warts and wrinkles...:)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

19 hours ago, Sower said:

The 'church' is a family, yes Duck. And has as it's members most every 'type' of people. Many of which do have dysfunctional coping methods learned and formed during their young formative years.

Like God, who did not seek perfect human specimens to become His 12 apostles but many 'types',  they resisted and were rejected; confused and fearful, they lacked understanding and failed to the utmost degree. They were capable of jealousy, ambition, and fear, yet they were people who could be changed by His love, just as those who learn this within the body. (dysfunctional?)

The assembled body of believers (church) members was not made by God for  a select few perfect men and women who had no need for a savior but  but for sinners who did need him, the greedy gossipy critical hypocritical every day people just like us.

Read about some of the great men/women of God in scripture, and realize the significant problems they had, yet God used them for his purpose, and said of one, a murderer and adulteress, that he was a man after God's own heart.
These same people make up the body, us, with all our warts and wrinkles...:)

Jesus disciples were changed when they were born again, they didnt remain dysfunctional.