IGNORED

Why aren't they fleeing?

Shilohsfoal

Guest AFlameOfFire
38 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Yet you say I'm trolling in the thread that I composed.Learn what the term means.

: a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content. Internet trolls. In the late 1980s, Internet users adopted the word "troll" to denote someone who intentionally disrupts online communities

Goodbye

Troll 

(I am posting your source for that thing for you)

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/troll

Irrelevant,  like someone pursuing another over gnats like chapter/verses

And goodbye to you too!

(And don't forget, Just respond back to me if you love me and you want me to return and not leave you)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

49 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I have a timeline chart in the bible.

It's starts with the arrival of many false prophets in Israel 

The persecution starts and lasts 3.5 years.

The nations attack Israel and overcomes the Israeli goverment and the people that belong to it.

The abomination of desolation is placed in Jerusalem causing great tribulation ,Jesus comes at that time and raises the dead and the saints who are still alive are saved.

All these things are fulfilled in 3.5 years.

Daniel 12

And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

horiziontalchartJuly232020.jpg.5ae0aa9e6919cd5cbd3b1d247eed17b8.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/6/2024 at 10:37 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

According to several of our members,the saints in Israel are supposed to flee to the mountains .But there seems to be a problem.None of them flee.Insted of fleeing,the saints in Israel give instruction. They stand firm ,and warn the lost sheep of the house of Israel as Christ commands in the gospel.

Do you see anyone fleeing in these verses?

Daniel 11:33-35

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.
During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.

And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

We do not see them FLEE in those verses because (as usual) you have your scriptures confused, how can one man be wrong on every timeline? 

Dan. 11:21-34 is about Antiochus 2200 years ago.

Dan. 11:36-45 is the A.C./Beast, NOTICE, he can not conquer Moab, Ammon and Edom, that is where Israel FLEES unto in the end times. 

You need to start over brother on everything Eschatology. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/24/2024 at 8:29 PM, Revelation Man said:

We do not see them FLEE in those verses because (as usual) you have your scriptures confused, how can one man be wrong on every timeline? 

Dan. 11:21-34 is about Antiochus 2200 years ago.

Dan. 11:36-45 is the A.C./Beast, NOTICE, he can not conquer Moab, Ammon and Edom, that is where Israel FLEES unto in the end times. 

You need to start over brother on everything Eschatology. 

Jason of Cyrene has led you astray.Far far away from the truth.You should be more careful.who you choose to teach you God's word.