• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

8 hours ago, BeyondET said:

No one has ever moved a mountain, everyone's faith is no bigger than a grain of dust.

They had to use it though. They had to speak to the (not literal as far asI know) mountain.

For instance my mom is raised Dutch reformed. God heals if He wants to. If not too bad. You may only ask Him to please heal you or someone else if it is His will. So how on earth can you then speak to a mountain like some demonic sickness and tell it to move in Jesus' Name? So now lately, after hearing preachings about healing in church for ages, my mother started to watch a Dutch preacher with a healing ministry who teaches about it and finally it dawned on her that you can step out in authority. She had the mustard seed faith. Every christian has that. But she did not use it to rebuke a sickness. I thought she already knew, but lately she told me she didn't. So now after hearing and hearing the Word of God she keeps on hearing it to build her faith and speaks to the mountain.

I did that for a year when I had RSI. I got prayer in church. Felt pain and there was unbelief and I confessed: I am not healed. Then for a year I kept hearing and proclaiming the Word day and night and that built my faith. By His stripes I am healed. These are lying symptoms. And then I got prayer in a church and I saw a guy who just got saved who could not walk jumping on the podium. I was like: What???? He just got saved! Why am I being so complicated? Maybe you're right. It's not that the faith is not big enough, but you have to change your thoughts with His Word. Anyway they said do something you couldnt do, I slammed the floor and was healed.

Edited by Renskedejonge
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.59
  • Days Won:  1

@Renskedejonge, sometimes when I think things are just not working I like to listen to the song Desert Pete, it always seems to help me redirect myself to the better.

I don't know if you've heard this song, but it might be something you will find of use as I often do.  (FWIW, it is not a Christian song as such, but expresses Christian truths in the story it tells.)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  294
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Matthew 24:13 "states he that endures to the END will be saved"

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

11 hours ago, Know Jah said:

Matthew 24:13 "states he that endures to the END will be saved"

Those words of Jesus they were not strange to people who heard him. Those people were enduring and they carried the burden to obey their religious obligations and follow their religious Calendar year after year. Making them selves eligible to participate in the yearly Atonement for their sins. And that included to keep the Sabath week in and week out.

They had to endure that till the end because once they stopped they were considered unclean and they were cut off from the community and their family or friends and relatives and God. 

Jesus was looking forwards to the trials and the hardship the believers in him and they would have to face persecution and some may return back to Jewdaism and be lost unless they remained secret believers. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,108
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 1/21/2024 at 6:10 PM, backontrack said:

I want you to show me your saved! I want you to let me see your salvation, physically see it! Prove to me that you are saved

I want to touch it fill it watch it.

Why because I have a revelation I wish to share with you so do not be shy go for it! I want PROOF! 

That's easy, Jesus died for my sins AND I laid al of my "goodness" and evil at his feet and followed him. As Paul said, let each man work out his own salvation with fear and trembling. 

We not seeing each other on here will have a harder time seeing the fruit that the holy spirit sprouts in us. There is no proof, except the fruits of the spirit.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Content Per Day:  12.14
  • Days Won:  31

On 1/22/2024 at 2:44 PM, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

Yes that's an excellent one. Jesus told us to be lights in the world, yet I see many people go to church but I don't see many lights.

Hi @TrueFollowerOfChrist It starts inwardly by the Spirit of God in following the Lord Jesus; and not just outwardly by churchgoing............

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On 1/25/2024 at 10:52 PM, Revelation Man said:

That's easy, Jesus died for my sins AND I laid al of my "goodness" and evil at his feet and followed him. As Paul said, let each man work out his own salvation with fear and trembling. 

We not seeing each other on here will have a harder time seeing the fruit that the holy spirit sprouts in us. There is no proof, except the fruits of the spirit.

Your believing on just words in other words you are putting your trust in words and words only. John 3:16 I don't care if you live what you think is a perfect life lead 1,000's to Christ using John 3:16 your still using words. Here is the conclusion, if you believe in John 3:16 then why do you not believe in Mat 10:8 Isaiah 53:5 1Peter 2:24

You see I now not only believe I am saved but now I believe i am healed and I now do Mat 10:8 if you do not then you cannot claim John 3:16 that is what God showed me. Cannot believe in one and not the others all the others not listed! ALL

On 1/24/2024 at 12:54 AM, BeyondET said:

Similar to this verse.

Job 28:13

No man can know its value, nor is it found in the land of the living.

Your believing on just words in other words you are putting your trust in words and words only. John 3:16 I don't care if you live what you think is a perfect life lead 1,000's to Christ using John 3:16 your still using words. Here is the conclusion, if you believe in John 3:16 then why do you not believe in Mat 10:8 Isaiah 53:5 1Peter 2:24

You see I now not only believe I am saved but now I believe i am healed and I now do Mat 10:8 if you do not then you cannot claim John 3:16 that is what God showed me. Cannot believe in one and not the others all the others not listed! ALL

On 1/23/2024 at 5:51 PM, ayin jade said:

I dont need to prove anything. The Lord knows my heart. He is all who matters. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Content Per Day:  12.14
  • Days Won:  31

On 1/22/2024 at 12:38 PM, Jayne said:

OK, how do I KNOW I am saved?  Proof?

The Bible says that I am to believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that God raised him from the dead and I will be saved.

I believe that.

The Bible also says that the Holy Spirit is a "guarantee" on my soul.

What wholesome activities are prayer and the Scriptures......! "For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance" (1 Thessalonians 1.5).

• Thumbs Up 1