• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,854
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

27 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

John 3:16 speaks to the whole world. If you want to speak of a personal faith that functions in the power of the Holy Spirit, you must ask to His Will.

Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

This totally redefines sin.

Romans 14:23 But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.

This is how you prove you are saved.

John 15:

7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 

8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.

16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.

John 3:16 indeed is for the whole world it does not prejudice anyone in the world as everyone can have his sins forgiven in Jesus Christ.

It is God's will that everyone has his sins forgiven in the same way at the very moment when they first believe the truth about Jesus Christ of who he is and the reason that he had to die on the Cross it was the will of the Heavenly Father. There is no any other way for anyone to have his sins forgiven. It is the same for anyone. And it is by the blood of Jesus Christ the Son of God whom he sent to die for the forgiveness of our sins. Hope that you agree because you are a student of the Bible and you Know that. 

To grow in the faith and get off the milk it applies to those who have their sins forgiven by the blood of the Slain Lamb of God who is Jesus Christ. It was very important to emphasize that because the Gospel was first preached to the Jews who had their sins forgiven by the blood of the sacrificial animals sacrificed in the Temple. It was important to tell them that as to come to realize that if they do not believe in Jesus Christ they will die in their sins. And that includes that anyone who believes in Jesus Christ does not die in his sins.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

On 1/21/2024 at 5:10 PM, backontrack said:

I want you to show me your saved! I want you to let me see your salvation, physically see it! Prove to me that you are saved

I want to touch it fill it watch it.

Why because I have a revelation I wish to share with you so do not be shy go for it! I want PROOF! 

I dont need to prove anything. The Lord knows my heart. He is all who matters. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 2

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,869
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

13 hours ago, backontrack said:

The reason for this post was for me to tell people what God revealed to me. We cannot see salvation touch it nor fill it.

Similar to this verse.

Job 28:13

No man can know its value, nor is it found in the land of the living.

Edited by BeyondET

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.75
  • Days Won:  149

13 hours ago, ayin jade said:

I dont need to prove anything. The Lord knows my heart. He is all who matters. 

I can't like this one enough. That's what Satan does in trying to put us on the defensive. That's what the atheists holler proof proof proof. Anything that is real never needs proof, by it's existence it shows it is real. 

How did a Christian forum materialize if there were no saved people here? Why would you ask for proof instead of following and taking God at His word? This is really an empty question because it places salvation on what a man says instead of what God says. If you can't believe God why do you ask me?

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

21 hours ago, Renskedejonge said:

Yes in my church they always said: Everyone has received the measure of faith, the same measure, like a mustard seed and you can train that like a muscle. Peter first started to sink. 3 years later people were getting healed in his shadow.

I would disagree, a man can't train to be a better healer. Peter didn't train anything it wasn't of his doing.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,099
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

35 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

I would disagree, a man can't train to be a better healer. Peter didn't train anything it wasn't of his doing.

His faith grew from little to big. It became strong.

Matthew 14:31

And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, “O you of little faith, why did you doubt?” 

2 Peter 3:18

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Acts 5:14-16

And believers were increasingly added to the Lord, multitudes of both men and women, so that they brought the sick out into the streets and laid them on beds and couches, that at least the shadow of Peter passing by might fall on some of them.

https://medium.com/@biodunfatoyinbo/how-to-strengthen-your-faith-98cfba5a2024

Faith is like a muscle, you need to exercise it constantly to keep it from getting weak. Just like you charge your phone regularly to make sure it performs at optimum capacity, you should also recharge your faith.

Faith is not a spare tyre, it’s the only way to live as a believer because it gives you an advantage. That’s why Jesus asked whether he would meet faith on earth when he returns because that’s the most important ingredient of our salvation.

We strengthen our faith muscles by feeding on the word of God and doing what it says. The key to being blessed as a Christian is to stay in the word day and night. That is what will keep your resources from running dry. That is what will keep you well fed when there’s famine all around.

Every challenge the enemy is throwing at you is an attempt to steal your faith. He has no use for your cars, clothes or money, all he wants is for you to lose your faith in God. That’s why you must stay charged up in faith so you can win every battle that comes your way.

In the Bible, Jesus warned Peter that the enemy had asked for his soul, but then added that he had prayed for him so that his faith would not fail. If your faith does not fail, you can withstand anything and everything that comes your way.

Edited by Renskedejonge
  • Well Said! 1

4 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Those two events are entirely different. One happened before the Cross and it meant something entirely different and it supposed to show that Jesus was preparing Peter for something great for the Gospel. Is it that he would learn to walk and follow Jesus by faith in his ministry. Of course what the other disciples witness it empowered their own faith and Jesus will also teach them to trust him and when he will tell them something like the plans he had for them to keep them in their hearts and believe that inspite of everything else that is happening they will come to pass. When Peter was put in jail and was waiting to be executed the next day, Peter would be wondering how the things Jesus told him about him will come to pass. The Holy Spirit must have remind Peter what Jesus had told him that he will build his church upon his ministry and that he will live to be very old. At that time Peter must have stepped out of his boat of afflictions and was looking forwards to Jesus Christ expecting what he is going to do and how he is going to take him out of this situation.  From what we have Peter had fallen asleep and he did not acted the way a man would act when he was waiting to die in just a few hours. Peter was in a deep sleep. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Renskedejonge said:

His faith grew from little to big. It became strong.

Matthew 14:31

And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, “O you of little faith, why did you doubt?” 

2 Peter 3:18

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Acts 5:14-16

And believers were increasingly added to the Lord, multitudes of both men and women, so that they brought the sick out into the streets and laid them on beds and couches, that at least the shadow of Peter passing by might fall on some of them.

https://medium.com/@biodunfatoyinbo/how-to-strengthen-your-faith-98cfba5a2024

Faith is like a muscle, you need to exercise it constantly to keep it from getting weak. Just like you charge your phone regularly to make sure it performs at optimum capacity, you should also recharge your faith.

Faith is not a spare tyre, it’s the only way to live as a believer because it gives you an advantage. That’s why Jesus asked whether he would meet faith on earth when he returns because that’s the most important ingredient of our salvation.

We strengthen our faith muscles by feeding on the word of God and doing what it says. The key to being blessed as a Christian is to stay in the word day and night. That is what will keep your resources from running dry. That is what will keep you well fed when there’s famine all around.

Every challenge the enemy is throwing at you is an attempt to steal your faith. He has no use for your cars, clothes or money, all he wants is for you to lose your faith in God. That’s why you must stay charged up in faith so you can win every battle that comes your way.

In the Bible, Jesus warned Peter that the enemy had asked for his soul, but then added that he had prayed for him so that his faith would not fail. If your faith does not fail, you can withstand anything and everything that comes your way.

No one has ever moved a mountain, everyone's faith is no bigger than a grain of dust.

3 hours ago, BeyondET said:

No one has ever moved a mountain, everyone's faith is no bigger than a grain of dust.

Why would Jesus say that the mountain to be thrown into the sea. Jesus must know what mountain he had in his mind. And he also must have known what soon will happen to this mountain. Jesus seems that he was quite sure about the fate of the mountain. This is for now. 

Jesus opened the way to the Heavenly Father. What was impossible for man through the obedience to the Law "climbing up the mountain of God to get to God" now a man can do by faith in Jesus Christ. 

The mountain has been removed and will never come back from the bottom of the sea. The way to the Heavenly Father is a highway in the Cross of Jesus Christ. It could not happen by the efforts of man to climb that mountain, it is done by faith in Jesus Christ. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Why would Jesus say that the mountain to be thrown into the sea. Jesus must know what mountain he had in his mind. And he also must have known what soon will happen to this mountain. Jesus seems that he was quite sure about the fate of the mountain. This is for now. 

Jesus opened the way to the Heavenly Father. What was impossible for man through the obedience to the Law "climbing up the mountain of God to get to God" now a man can do by faith in Jesus Christ. 

The mountain has been removed and will never come back from the bottom of the sea. The way to the Heavenly Father is a highway in the Cross of Jesus Christ. It could not happen by the efforts of man to climb that mountain, it is done by faith in Jesus Christ. 

Psalm 56:3

What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.