Ani Tefillah

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  337
  • Topics Per Day:  0.42
  • Content Count:  2,088
  • Content Per Day:  2.58
  • Days Won:  5

Yesterday, I discovered that this brother in the LORD, got a message to America 40 years ago! It seems to be a Divine message, so I wanted to share it with you, incase you haven't read it yet. 

The Message For America

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_1.php

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

29 minutes ago, Ani Tefillah said:

Yesterday, I discovered that this brother in the LORD, got a message to America 40 years ago! It seems to be a Divine message, so I wanted to share it with you, incase you haven't read it yet. 

The Message For America

https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_1.php

It's kind of a spooky note. I wouldn't worry about it though. It's amazing it was written in 1984. Especially with what's happening in Texas.

This part here:

"He said, "Remember this, Dumitru.  The Russian spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are in America.  When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety - from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government.  The government will be busy with internal problems.  Then from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico,,.." (He told me two other countries, but I didn't remember what they were.) "...they will bomb the nuclear warehouses.  When they explode, America will burn!"

On a news forum they're talking about that. All around the world they're noticing Texas. If the U.S. gets distracted with internal problems, other bad leaders might think it's a good time to act out their plans. 

If the U.S. did go down, there would be very little else to hold back the dogs of war. I imagine Russia, N. Korea, China, Hamas and Hezbollah would have a field day.

Yesterday on a news forum, a poster from Ukraine who could barely write English said:

"Hope that civil war in America not happened.You need kick away Biden without war.Globalists-satanists and illuminati can use this for chaos in America and whole world.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Dave Watchman said:

It's kind of a spooky note. I wouldn't worry about it though. It's amazing it was written in 1984. Especially with what's happening in Texas.

This part here:

"He said, "Remember this, Dumitru.  The Russian spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are in America.  When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety - from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government.  The government will be busy with internal problems.  Then from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico,,.." (He told me two other countries, but I didn't remember what they were.) "...they will bomb the nuclear warehouses.  When they explode, America will burn!"

On a news forum they're talking about that. All around the world they're noticing Texas. If the U.S. gets distracted with internal problems, other bad leaders might think it's a good time to act out their plans. 

If the U.S. did go down, there would be very little else to hold back the dogs of war. I imagine Russia, N. Korea, China, Hamas and Hezbollah would have a field day.

Yesterday on a news forum, a poster from Ukraine who could barely write English said:

"Hope that civil war in America not happened.You need kick away Biden without war.Globalists-satanists and illuminati can use this for chaos in America and whole world.

I thought the same when I read what you quoted, but I don't worry, as I know that certain things just must happen, and that Abba Father is in control. 😊 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Fyi. This "prophecy" is from dimitru duduman who has had many false prophecies. 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.94
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Dave Watchman said:

On a news forum they're talking about that. All around the world they're noticing Texas.

I read somewhere yesterday or today that Putin has said he will supply Texas with heavy weaponry (don't remember where, just some link I clicked in an article I was reading somewhere).

We live in interesting times. or at least ones that aren't boring.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Fyi. This "prophecy" is from dimitru duduman who has had many false prophecies. 

Really? So please come up with at least one of the "false prophecies". I don't know this man, but what I've for now have read don't go against the sum of the Holy Word....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

His wife would be healed ... then she died. 

He would be healed ... then he died.

Thats 2 false prophecies. There are more, and some where his visions contradict scripture. 

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

America needs massages, not messages.

• Haha 1