Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  482
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,586
  • Content Per Day:  2.25
  • Days Won:  9

I think it might be a good idea for each of us to state what we believe. I Wayne believe in one God and lord. I believe he is the creator of all matter and all things. I believe God is three persons. The Fathet the son and Holy Spirit. No other God exist. I will make this short. Not everything will I state. I believe Jesus the son of the Father created all things before his incarnation. He created all the authorities in the heavenly places. After the rebellion in heaven God the Father sent Jesus to our earth to redeem all of mankind those who hear the gospel and believe. I believe we each who are chosen by God to be his children are told by Jesus to work out our salvation. To bear fruit and be a light in the darkness. I believe we are told to wait with godly patience for our master Jesus to appear. And to be busy doing his will until he comes. That’s the basis of what I hold true. One thing I believe he rose from the dead. He was truly lifeless for three days and nights. Then he rose as king of glory he is glorified and rules in heaven till the last trumpet when he will be sent back with the holy Angels . I hope I believe correctly. I believe I do. 

Edited by Wayne222
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  977
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  13,940
  • Content Per Day:  5.08
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I believe the splitting up of God's word into 66 books is not inspired of God, but instead has been for the convenience of book publishers. I do think that the word we have, though sufficient, may well be not complete.  A missing letter of Paul to the church body at Corinth being a strong probability for example.

I do not find the numbering of God's word into verses, nor into chapters, to be inspired. I do not find footnotes in any Bible to be inspired. All are useful tools, but not inspired.

I do find the various best efforts (Exposition) by many determined scholars of the Bible to be sufficient for communicating the word of God, and to be very useful for sharing of the Gospel of Yeshua.

I believe that The Holy Spirit makes a general call to all, but not necessarily a specific call to everyone.

I do not care if one calls God the Triune God as I do, or not.  For I do not find that word used as a conclusion or description of God within the Bible itself. It is the well reasoned conclusion of many men doing their best to be true to God's word.

I believe Trinity does describe God. I do believe the Holy Spirit, the Son Yeshua,  and God the Father all to be divine, having no beginning nor any end.

I do believe in the eternal life and salvation of the Old Testament saints,- in Yeshua,  or Messiah, to come.

I do believe the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, via the born again experience, to be a real physical as well as a real spiritual experience, without which  one is not yet saved to eternal life with God ( Father-Son-Holy Spirit).

Yes I believe the Holy Spirit to be God, not an attribute  of God, but instead  a person with His own attributes, serving God the Father and also the Son though all are equally divine.  Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, are also one. To see or experience or know one is to know all, but that comes through the work of the Holy Spirit who reveals Yeshua.

I believe the only sin that is not covered by the shed blood of Yeshua is that of denying  the Spirit's reveal of Yeshua himself. Without acceptance of Yeshua as Lord there is no salvation for it by His faith alone  that any are saved to be with divine the "Godhead"  ( Father Son and Holy Spirit).

I do not believe Gifts of the Spirit  are term limited. Not all receive all gifts however.

Finally I believe God has  far fewer rules for man than man makes for either God or other men to follow .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  247
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,126
  • Content Per Day:  3.29
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

23 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

I believe the splitting up of God's word into 66 books is not inspired of God, but instead has been for the convenience of book publishers. 

Scroll keepers had their work cut out for them.

I believe in rightly dividing the Word of Truth and that God inspired, revealed, and preserved all 66 books of the Canon.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Scroll keepers had their work cut out for them.

I believe in rightly dividing the Word of Truth and that God inspired, revealed, and preserved all 66 books of the Canon.

I do too. The whole Bible is written by men moved by the Holy Spirit 

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,738
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I don't know many who hold the verse structure as inspired, but I do hold them as being useful. I mean imagine trying to find anything without it.

Oh, it says that somewhere in the middle part of psalms. On page 2566 of your Bible if your in the KJV, or 2200 in the NIV or 2845 if your using the NASB or 3000 if your using the holman study Bible....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,268
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

"I think it might be a good idea for each of us to state what we believe." 

why? Just asking. Haha well what comes to mind is ..something just happened, and I think its a good idea if we.... 

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  274
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,330
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 2/1/2024 at 10:43 AM, Wayne222 said:

I think it might be a good idea for each of us to state what we believe. I Wayne believe in one God and lord. I believe he is the creator of all matter and all things. I believe God is three persons. The Fathet the son and Holy Spirit. No other God exist. I will make this short. Not everything will I state. I believe Jesus the son of the Father created all things before his incarnation. He created all the authorities in the heavenly places. After the rebellion in heaven God the Father sent Jesus to our earth to redeem all of mankind those who hear the gospel and believe. I believe we each who are chosen by God to be his children are told by Jesus to work out our salvation. To bear fruit and be a light in the darkness. I believe we are told to wait with godly patience for our master Jesus to appear. And to be busy doing his will until he comes. That’s the basis of what I hold true. One thing I believe he rose from the dead. He was truly lifeless for three days and nights. Then he rose as king of glory he is glorified and rules in heaven till the last trumpet when he will be sent back with the holy Angels . I hope I believe correctly. I believe I do. 

Hi Wayne,

Always good to share what we believe. God`s word encourages us to go forth `teaching and sharing....` 

I believe that God`s plan before He made anything was that HIs Son would rule righteously over all His great Kingdom. I believe that although man and angels were given opportunity to rule righteously they failed. God is in the process of not only bringing the rebellious to judgment but also making different ones ready for rulership in the different realms of His great kingdom when He makes all things new.

And this is all possible because of Christ`s perfect sacrifice for sin. 

21 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Wayne,

Always good to share what we believe. God`s word encourages us to go forth `teaching and sharing....` 

I believe that God`s plan before He made anything was that HIs Son would rule righteously over all His great Kingdom. I believe that although man and angels were given opportunity to rule righteously they failed. God is in the process of not only bringing the rebellious to judgment but also making different ones ready for rulership in the different realms of His great kingdom when He makes all things new.

And this is all possible because of Christ`s perfect sacrifice for sin. 

Well said Marilyn and I agree completely. I am thrilled by the idea that we will rule with Jesus in the different realms. If God said he didn’t make the earth in vain but to be inhabited then what about the trillions of planets throughout the universe? It could be endless. 

• Thumbs Up 1