• Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 hour ago, FJK said:

Ribs can regrow themselves.

Yes, often used for grafts. Plenty to chose from:

1. True Ribs (Ribs 1–7): These attach to the sternum (breastbone) individually and connect to the thoracic vertebrae in the back.
  2. False Ribs (Ribs 8–10): These do not directly connect to the sternum but anchor to the ribs above them via costal cartilage.
  3. Floating Ribs (Ribs 11 and 12): These only connect to the thoracic vertebrae in the back and lack sternal attachment.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,597
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

6 hours ago, FJK said:

Ribs can regrow themselves.

Really?

The poor gals of much vanity that have their  short ribs removed  to make for a tinier waisline end up with them growing back? Wow! wonder if they realize that  when they pay to have them removed in the first place.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/18/2024 at 12:37 PM, Mr. M said:

There is a move towards banning sex in procreation with all reproduction limited to a "scientific laboratory method". While much of this would be considered the work of sci-fi and not government policy, the idea has been inculcated, particularly in the minds of the younger generation. Just another "sign of the times" in which we live.

I have been warning friends and church members since the early eighties to consider removing their children from the government run public schools that force government curricula and experimental programs on our/their children.

"Values Clarification" or as the psychologist term it "Situational Ethics," has been taught in every government school in every grade. Sadly, almost nobody listens because removing their children will mean a huge change in their lifestyles. Only one income if home schooled, then private or Christian school expense, no new Suburban for mom or nicer home, maybe loss of college etc.

Our corrupt government has been grooming the kids for many decades now, and those kids are now in the decision making politics, making laws that effect every one. The colleges/universities don't teach students how to think anymore, but what to think.
And the beat goes on...and God is still on the throne, and prayer changes things... :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90

7 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Really?

The poor gals of much vanity that have their  short ribs removed  to make for a tinier waisline end up with them growing back? Wow! wonder if they realize that  when they pay to have them removed in the first place.

Do an internet search on it.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,597
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Just now, FJK said:

Do an internet search on it.

I already did and do not see any documentation of a complete regrowing of removed ribs, just an extensive  healing of damaged ones.

I am aware of the human body's ability to regenerate bone having some familiarity with titanium mesh  entire  lower jaw replacement with bone material being placed in  the titanium  "cage" jaw. That material does fill in and form bone inside the perimeters of the titanium cage over time. Tutanium mesh jaw was first developed for and along with a very creative  VA surgeon at Long Beach Naval Hospital  Ca. for use back during the Vietnam war to rebuild faces of those that had lost their lower jaw due to massive injuries suffered. It soon became used for bone cancer victims to give them a jaw too.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90

17 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

I already did and do not see any documentation of a complete regrowing of removed ribs, just an extensive  healing of damaged ones.

I am aware of the human body's ability to regenerate bone having some familiarity with titanium mesh  entire  lower jaw replacement with bone material being placed in  the titanium  "cage" jaw. That material does fill in and form bone inside the perimeters of the titanium cage over time. Tutanium mesh jaw was first developed for and along with a very creative  VA surgeon at Long Beach Naval Hospital  Ca. for use back during the Vietnam war to rebuild faces of those that had lost their lower jaw due to massive injuries suffered. It soon became used for bone cancer victims to give them a jaw too.

What you argue for is what you end up believing, and what you believe is what you are.

That means it's always a good idea to know not only what you are doing, but exactly why you are doing it.  Particularly in spiritual matters.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I had some fascinations here:
We are reasoning as light in darkness... none of us can reason outside of the darkness except in s/Spirit and God's Word... Our full reliance upon our thinking is bound to error due to that Word:
1 Corinthians 8:2 (KJV)

[2] And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.

It is humbling to know that the entirety of process will not be until the eternal state and God places us in perfect holiness without end...

1 Corinthians 2:9 (KJV)

[9] But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

I find peace in the faith delivered to me by God's Word and I, reduced by His Truth, as a little child have accepted that all disciplines of this life are not taking me to that which is planned... point- I cannot discern the original creation as I exist in the curse and I am held there till God removes me from it...

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

39 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

I had some fascinations here:
We are reasoning as light in darkness... none of us can reason outside of the darkness except in s/Spirit and God's Word... Our full reliance upon our thinking is bound to error due to that Word:
1 Corinthians 8:2 (KJV)

[2] And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.

It is humbling to know that the entirety of process will not be until the eternal state and God places us in perfect holiness without end...

1 Corinthians 2:9 (KJV)

[9] But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

I find peace in the faith delivered to me by God's Word and I, reduced by His Truth, as a little child have accepted that all disciplines of this life are not taking me to that which is planned... point- I cannot discern the original creation as I exist in the curse and I am held there till God removes me from it...

1 John 2:

7 Brethren, I write no new commandment to you, but an old commandment which you have had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which you heard from the beginning. 

8 Again, a new commandment I write to you, which thing is true in Him and in you, because the darkness is passing away, and the true light is already shining.

9 He who says he is in the light, and hates his brother, is in darkness until now. 

10 He who loves his brother abides in the light, and there is no cause for stumbling in him. 

11 But he who hates his brother is in darkness and walks in darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

Our commitment to the brethren beloved keeps us in the Light, or not...

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

3 hours ago, Mr. M said:

Our commitment to the brethren beloved keeps us in the Light, or not...

Yes, indeed but that cannot be accomplished till foremost is adhered to 
Matthew 22:37-39 (KJV)

[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

[38] This is the first and great commandment.

In fact before the second the first must be accomplished

[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

50 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Yes, indeed but that cannot be accomplished till foremost is adhered to 
Matthew 22:37-39 (KJV)

[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

[38] This is the first and great commandment.

In fact before the second the first must be accomplished

[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Love Thy Neighbor fulfills the Law. Love each other as I have loved you is the New Commandment...

John 14:34 & 35

Edited by Mr. M