• Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

52 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Yes, indeed but that cannot be accomplished till foremost is adhered to 
Matthew 22:37-39 (KJV)

[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

[38] This is the first and great commandment.

In fact before the second the first must be accomplished

[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

1 John 4:19-21

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Thank you for the verses as they fully encompass my post point...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

23 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Well for practical purposes, a side is an entire side from shoulder to round (hind). Might ol Adam be a bit hindered upon awaking minus a side? Just wondering.

And Adam said: “This now is bone from my bones, and flesh from my flesh..."

The tsela was more than just a rib bone, fer sure. And I somehow think God was a better surgeon than to just rip out a rib with whatever flesh came along with it, ya know?

Ancient Hebraic teaching says that there are five directions: up-down, left-right, front-back, past-future, and inner-outer. The first of each of these pairs is masculine, the second is feminine. 

Deity encompasses all of these states in perfect unity; mankind does not. But maybe Adam once did in his original created image of God.

I love this stuff.

• Interesting! 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743

5 hours ago, enoob57 said:

Yes, indeed but that cannot be accomplished till foremost is adhered to 
Matthew 22:37-39 (KJV)

[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

[38] This is the first and great commandment.

In fact before the second the first must be accomplished

[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Okay. This sounded like the second could not be accomplished without the first having been accomplished. 1 John 4 suggests that to claim the first without the second is deceiving ourselves.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

3 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

Okay. This sounded like the second could not be accomplished without the first having been accomplished. 1 John 4 suggests that to claim the first without the second is deceiving ourselves.

The accomplishment of the first allows for the second to be accomplished... it is not the second to do the first... otherwise it would be a works based salvation...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743

24 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

The accomplishment of the first allows for the second to be accomplished... it is not the second to do the first... otherwise it would be a works based salvation...

The work is by the Holy Spirit...

1 Peter 1:

22 Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart, 

23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever.

One of the bigger errors I find is when people think that Jesus reprimanding the Ephesians for leaving their first love that He meant Himself. After what Christ Jesus did for the world, He is last person anyone would lose their love for. The first love of every convert to Christ is established in learning to "love one another fervently with a pure heart", without which any claim to being born again is just dogma.

John 13:35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

and inner-outer. The first of each of these pairs is masculine, the second is feminine. 

Really? Huh, seems a bit of backwards to me.

But seriously I haven't found much reason to be concerned with the details of God's creation of the first wo-man. I just so much appreciate His having done so. And I agree, it was good.

“This is now bone of my bones
    and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
    for she was taken out of man.”

Evidently from flesh and bone of the man, Adam.

"Then God declared his entire creation to be "very good." So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them... And God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply... And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good."

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,952
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Ancient Hebraic teaching says that there are five directions: up-down, left-right, front-back, past-future, and inner-outer. The first of each of these pairs is masculine, the second is feminine. 

The above are indeed features of the spacetime continuum of Creation, which indisputably has seven cardinal points of spatial orientation, up, down; right, left; front, back; and number seven at the centre of things.

Rev 5:6  I saw in the middle of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the middle of the elders, a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, having seven horns, and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth.
Zec 3:9  For, behold, the stone that I have set before Joshua; on one stone are seven eyes: behold, I will engrave its engraving,’ says Yahweh of Armies, ‘and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

Zec 4:2  He said to me, “What do you see?” I said, “I have seen, and behold, a lamp stand all of gold, with its bowl on the top of it, and its seven lamps on it; there are seven pipes to each of the lamps, which are on the top of it;
Zec 4:10  Indeed, who despises the day of small things? For these seven shall rejoice, and shall see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel. These are Yahweh’s eyes, which run back and forth through the whole earth.”

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, Michael37 said:

The above are indeed features of the spacetime continuum of Creation, which indisputably has seven cardinal points of spatial orientation, up, down; right, left; front, back; and number seven at the centre of things.

I have a hard time fitting that into relativity which is where the concept of spacetime originates.

Could you explain more?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

16 hours ago, Michael37 said:

33 minutes ago, FJK said:

I have a hard time fitting that into relativity which is where the concept of spacetime originates.

Could you explain more?

Michael only referenced space, not the past-future directions of time. In all, there are ten directions in total, made up of five pairs of masculine/feminine. In Hebraic teaching, these 10 lights/sephiroth make up the primeval Tree of Life, in the form of the Adam Kadmon/Primeval Man. (Whom we call the Word in the beginning, from whom everything was made.) Three lights are in the Head and incomprehensible; the seven below manifest in Creation.

In physics, the generally-accepted view is that there are 10 dimensions, with six being hidden, and four perceivable, three of space and one of time.

• Thumbs Up 1