• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  967
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,865
  • Content Per Day:  5.06
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

6 hours ago, Still Alive said:

Remember Trump saying "lock her up"? Yet when he won, he left her alone.

Hi, Don't think so, for the Clinton email issue went on into 2019 under Trump's leadership of the Republican party. That is not exactly leaving someone alone.

The serious problem is the lack of integrity by both major political parties, the absolute corruption of  the candidate selection process by each of the two major parties  especially at the presidential level. Both parties need to be busted. 

And so many are in it to win it not be a spoiler. If there is a spoiler it is Biden, for without him in it Kennedy wins over Trump. In a three person race  perhaps no one reaches 270 delegates -at this moment. Long way still to November! I am pleased hopeful and excited to have a third choice on the ballot. Let the people speak, sign a petition. Get that third choice on  the ballot at every State plus Wdc. And let's have a real debate between at least three candidates for president of the USA too.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

On 3/10/2024 at 1:31 PM, Jayne said:

You did ask.

I just don't know.  I voted for Trump twice.  Didn't feel too bad about it the first time.  Wanted to throw up the second time - was physically ill about it.  But everyone kept pushing me - you HAVE TO VOTE FOR TRUMP!!!! - they screamed at me.  They made me feel like a moron if I questioned anything about him.  And  I still have MANY trepidations about him.

This third time?  I have absolutely no idea.

I'll have to pray about it.   November comes, God alone willing, we will just have to see.

Me too! Twice for Trump, Shame on me for the second time around. But what was the choice?

I desperately want a third choice, a new opportunity come this November, and so I am encouraged as Kennedy gets on more and more State's ballots.

It is a hard slog getting  enough petitions signed and accepted at each State. BUT so far it is happening! Now come closer to November the fuller shake out of each candidate's ability and moral standing will be further explored for final consideration and of course for voters to decide.

Can't decide if a candidate is blocked from running at all. So I ask all to consider signing the petition in your own State to get  Kennedy on the ballot as a possible choice for YOU come November 2024.

Personally I am not so sure that either Trump or Biden will even be their party's candidate come November. Neither party has had their  selection convention yet. The primaries are just that, primaries selecting delegates for a convention to  nominate and select their party's choice- Much may happen  tween now and then.

So I do like the third choice possibility, and bypassing the big money  international king makers altogether.

I am in for Robert F. Kennedy Jr. who is in it to win it! I absolutely cannot go with Trump nor Biden, if either party  comes up with a different candidate at their conventions I will have to take a look, but so far overall I do like Kennedy.

May it be that God will allow USA elections come November and that He will raise up a champion amongst the candidates that will honor Him.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,335
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Neighbor said:

The Florida fiasco was more than just a hanging chad issue. It was decided that  no one would have voted a straight party line except for the presidency and so those ballots got "changed". Example would have been my own ballot as  I voted straight Republican ticket except for president where I went third party candidate.

i don't know about Florida, but you can't mark the straight party and vote for anything else, unless you mean that all the others you voted for were Republicans

10 hours ago, Still Alive said:

I believe that if you want to know what Democrats plan to do if they win, just watch what they warn us that Trump will try to do if he wins. That's why it is scary.

Remember Trump saying "lock her up"? Yet when he won, he left her alone. That is not what the democrats did when Biden "won". They're STILL going after Trump and, really, have been ever since HE won.

l do believe you are correct.  Which makes me wonder which mountains the Democrat militia are practicing

• Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  4.75
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

14 hours ago, Neighbor said:

As to the  popular vote, Trump never won the most votes 2016 nor 2020, yet he won once and lost once.

The popular vote? you mean the votes from large cities on the coasts and inner cities? President Trump won the most States and counties in America. Winning the "popular vote" ignores the true will of the majority.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,031
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  3

11 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, Don't think so, for the Clinton email issue went on into 2019 under Trump's leadership of the Republican party. That is not exactly leaving someone alone.

The serious problem is the lack of integrity by both major political parties, the absolute corruption of  the candidate selection process by each of the two major parties  especially at the presidential level. Both parties need to be busted. 

And so many are in it to win it not be a spoiler. If there is a spoiler it is Biden, for without him in it Kennedy wins over Trump. In a three person race  perhaps no one reaches 270 delegates -at this moment. Long way still to November! I am pleased hopeful and excited to have a third choice on the ballot. Let the people speak, sign a petition. Get that third choice on  the ballot at every State plus Wdc. And let's have a real debate between at least three candidates for president of the USA too.

I have no doubt that Trump will win, assuming no cheating this time. But we'll see. And, of course, opinions vary.:spot_on:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,031
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, other one said:

l do believe you are correct.  Which makes me wonder which mountains the Democrat militia are practicing

I've asked this question for over a year: Regardless of which side wins, how do you think the other side will respond? Honestly, I don't know, but I strongly believe it will be popcorn time.:spot_on:

1 hour ago, Still Alive said:

I've asked this question for over a year: Regardless of which side wins, how do you think the other side will respond? Honestly, I don't know, but I strongly believe it will be popcorn time.:spot_on:

428309337_10231500492233938_4257672445572721463_n.jpg.15030ca80eca169b0f0c5b3c314a0a59.jpg.8d1b6731e4809581d8f371de92bcd089.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

18 hours ago, Rick-Parker said:

Winning the "popular vote" ignores the true will of the majority.

The will of the majority being the tyranny of it over minorities. And the reason for a representative form of organization to provide attempt at a balance of power not simply a majority rule.

But as to the mindset of the greatest number of people Trump lost to Rodham-Clinton, or more individuals disliked him more than they disliked Rodham-Clinton.

The power of the dualipoly (Rep/Dem) that exists today  is what needs be upset, and why  a third, or even fourth, or fifth candidate need be on EVERY ballot at every State and Wdc..

There was a time that there were real battles within the two parties  to see who would represent them, but no more as the selection process has been broken at each party.

13 hours ago, other one said:

428309337_10231500492233938_4257672445572721463_n.jpg.15030ca80eca169b0f0c5b3c314a0a59.jpg.8d1b6731e4809581d8f371de92bcd089.jpg

Wow I do think that to be a very poor representation of Christianity; basking uncaringly at the plight of others? Really? Gee I don't think so. He who did not spare His own Son I suspect did not do so that I might lay in a hammock while Rome burns.

Instead I am to be about His father's business in the Son's name for His glory, during the days granted for me to endure in the flesh amongst the signs in the time of the signs.

I do rest assured, but not to rest in a hammock. Sure can't identify with that imagery pictured above, as it depicts to me an uncaring self absorbed soul ,one with no feeling  for the suffering that affects everyone, the saved and the lost. Nope that is not  Christian image that I wish to be identified with  come time to meet my Lord face to face.