• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,427
  • Content Per Day:  6.24
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

I've always been fairly conservative, or at least in the last 35 years, with something of a libertarian bent. But politics is just a dirty business and these days it's more blatantly divisive and hate-filled than ever.  I do believe it's the Lord in me who has given me a serious distaste to engage in much political talk - even with those who largely agree with me!

One reason is hypocrisy (with a good dose of pride thrown in).  For instance, a close, very conservative relative of mine said just a couple days ago, after some liberal friends visited him: "Those lefties hate Trump and everything about him.  Get this - they heard his wife was a prostitute and fully believed it!  They'll believe any trash they hear in the liberal media.  They should check things out before going off spouting their nonsense!"  Trouble is, I've seen this relative of mine completely swallow similar unfounded Trump/right wing propaganda for years, and then loudly repeat it as if it was unassailable fact.

We need Jesus! (The King)

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 2/19/2024 at 6:12 AM, Debp said:

Due to all of the craziness happening under Biden... including the illegal immigrant crisis and inflation...guess I will vote Trump again.

How about you?

Hi, Not a chance in the world that I will vote for either Trump or Biden. There are other options.

As for me, I am working toward one of them becoming a choice printed by name on ballots everywhere  it is possible to vote for president of the USA. That man is in your own home city. You might take a look at his website. Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

On 3/7/2024 at 5:19 PM, Vine Abider said:

I still thing things are ripe for a viable 3rd party candidate,

And it is underway now at every State and Wdc. Every ballot will have a viable third choice listed by name. You can follow and even participate in the progress toward that end. If you are interested in doing so, "Welcome aboard!"

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 2/19/2024 at 5:12 AM, Debp said:

Due to all of the craziness happening under Biden... including the illegal immigrant crisis and inflation...guess I will vote Trump again.

How about you?

Miss Debp, you and I being among the few here old enough to remember a better time (the way it was in the 1950's and 60's) can contrast with they way things were then and they are now. But even then we had our problems. Gender and race inequality comes foremost to mind. But what time in all human history has there not been some troubles? Inequalities? Evil?

Even in those days there were underlying forces which had crept into society, education, and government stealthily marching towards a globalist agenda (whose governance of choice is communism). The main artery of their entrance into every government the world over was the monetary system through the central banks (dating back as far as the Battle o0f Waterloo in 1815... with some ties even as far back as the Knights Templar 119 - 1312). 

Senator Joseph McCarthy may have had abusive tactics but he was definitely onto the scent of what was going on under the collective consciousness of America. 

Now... for those who want to know the why's and wherefore's and who who have not stopped reading at this point (because they were programmed to dismiss these facts as conspiracy theory)...

There is documented evidence that America submitting to the London Central Bank was why the Revolutionary War was ended with an apparent American victory. Washington signed the charter that Cornwallis brought to the surrender at Yorktown. Also the resolution for taxation in 1913 (which was only declared ratified in Congress, never actually passed into law [disclaimer: PAY your taxes! They WILL imprison you if you don't] ). The questionable "causes" of both World Wars, the ongoing Korean War (still only at a 70 cease fire), certainly the Vietnam War and the mystery behind the Kennedy assassination... the setting up of Saddam Hussein... the alleged discombobulation of American security forces and agencies on 9-11-2001.  All "happenstance" according to those who don't want the general public to know the truth, so they accuse those who do dig into the facts to find the truth "wild eyed conspiracy theorists." Because they have a lot to hide!

Enter Donald J. Trump.

A man who only saw that the system is broken and the American public was too apathetic to even consider doing anything tangible about it.  Most people, after two terms of Obamanomics nearly bankrupted us (on the cusp of two terms of the buffoon Bush administration), Hillary the First heir apparent to the White House seemed inevitable. So, Trump threw his hat into the ring and the rest is history.

A man who only set out to put America back on Constitutional track and embracing the charter of the founding fathers of this nation ran into every imaginable obstacle put in his way by the globalists through their most obedient abject subservient ally (liberal Democrats). For the globalists worked too hard for too long to give up their stranglehold on America. Even at the risk of exposure to the world, the globalists campaigned hard to unseat duly elected President Trump.

A man who did what he said he would do. That in itself is amazing since no one ever dreamed of holding politicians to their campaign promises up to that point (because it almost never happened).

A man who did more for Israel than any President since Harry Truman.

A man who did more for helping the Black communities lift themselves up out of poverty with business loan legislation in unprecedented favor of Black entrepreneurs, and who passed legislation to grant Black Colleges 10 grants rather than the annual come to DC and beg for funds they'd been subjected to.

A man who addressed and respected conservative homosexuals inviting them into the Republican family.

A man who praised and supported the Latino / Hispanic familial backbone of this nation and shared their values. 

A man who freed up businesses of all sizes to conduct business unhindered by radical restrictions aimed at keeping the poor poor (because the rich will make their money anyway which they deserve for taking the risks and working harder / longer ← simple reward ethic) Footnote: Capitalism is not perfect, in this fallen world it is the least worst alternative.

The globalists, shadow government, deep state (whatever you call them) even spread COVID 19 (a virus humans could not even catch until it was engineered to infect humans) so that election fraud of the worst caliber could blatantly take place falsifying the 2020 election results.

This is not to mention the riots and weaponized intelligence and court systems arrayed against Trump and what the founding fathers intended in the US Constitution.... 

You can bet your fanny I am voting a third time for Trump in the presidential election (unlike ballot stuffing thieving liberals I cast my ballot for Trump one per general election 2016, 2020, 2024).

• Well Said! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

6 hours ago, JohnD said:

A man who did what he said he would do.

While I applaud the many truths of your message, this statement is not actually correct. Trump pledged to "drain the swamp." Not only did he not do so, under his administration it actually grew. Because Trump was too susceptible to flattery to discern friends from frenemies, and appointed loads of swamp creatures to high positions in Justice, the FBI, military, and other places, including his first two chiefs of staff.

So unless he designates before the election the PEOPLE he will place in positions of power, I can't trust that he won't screw up as badly this time as last. Because I don't see at this time that his basic nature has changed.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,367
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  1

As a non-US citizen, I don't have a say.

From my perspective - if I were a US citizen. I would not have voted for Trump in 2016 (it just felt too gimmicky). I would definitely not have voted democrat. I would probably not have voted (nice to have that option).

However, during his time as president, I appreciated how he handled Syria, and Iran, and North Korea, and China, and the Abraham accords, and the UN and Nato, and the WHO, and some aspects of how he handled COVID.

I'm not overly familiar with his domestic track record, but based on his international record, I would have voted for him in 2020.

He says some silly things on occasion. He pushed the 'robbed election' narrative for a bit too long. Not sure if I agree with him totally on how to handle the Ukraine situation. But I'd be far more comfortable with Trump in charge of the US, than any of the democratic party options.

But alas, I have no say.

People struggle to associate outcomes with their ideological/political decisions. I am therefore not confident that Trumps victory is a given.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

9 hours ago, Tristen said:

As a non-US citizen, I don't have a say.

From my perspective - if I were a US citizen. I would not have voted for Trump in 2016 (it just felt too gimmicky). I would definitely not have voted democrat. I would probably not have voted (nice to have that option).

However, during his time as president, I appreciated how he handled Syria, and Iran, and North Korea, and China, and the Abraham accords, and the UN and Nato, and the WHO, and some aspects of how he handled COVID.

I'm not overly familiar with his domestic track record, but based on his international record, I would have voted for him in 2020.

He says some silly things on occasion. He pushed the 'robbed election' narrative for a bit too long. Not sure if I agree with him totally on how to handle the Ukraine situation. But I'd be far more comfortable with Trump in charge of the US, than any of the democratic party options.

But alas, I have no say.

People struggle to associate outcomes with their ideological/political decisions. I am therefore not confident that Trumps victory is a given.

For someone who has " no say" I think I could not have said it better myself and I am an American..... if only President Trump were Born Again.... " if only"

If only it mattered who was in office,if only what is Written did not have to come to pass,if only we did not live in a corrupt,decaying,temporal place at the center of Spiritual Warfare- if only .....

The cares of this world are so insignificant in the Grand Scheme of things

Saving souls is far more important than what figure sits in the oval office- my 2 cents

With love in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

On 3/17/2024 at 10:37 AM, JohnD said:

You can bet your fanny I am voting a third time for Trump in the presidential election (unlike ballot stuffing thieving liberals I cast my ballot for Trump one per general election 2016, 2020, 2024).

Hi,  Are you good with having a president that has  called desperate humans animals and  declared that they are poisonous to the blood of USA's people?  

Do you believe he was referencing only the auto industry when he declared it will be a bloodbath  in the USA if he is not elected? Or might it be more of his pre Jan 6 like incitements  to storm the capital and stop the transfer of presidential power away from him?

Might all be moot anyway, as the Donald  is about to be totally broken by that other cast of nasty characters, that I think we both disapprove of, at the rigged courts of NYC. I think The Donald's  mouth roared too much and he got to believing his own hype.  Now his house is falling as houses do that do not first seek God's will in serious humility.  Humility being a quality  Trump seems totally lacking. 

He says he hates losers, having said so  in the context of specifically including John McCain for having been a prisoner of war. Now he also hates desperate humans so much as to call them animals. This is presidential material? Lord may it not be so.

May God protect us from ourselves.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/18/2024 at 3:33 AM, kwikphilly said:

If only it mattered who was in office,if only what is Written did not have to come to pass,if only we did not live in a corrupt,decaying,temporal place at the center of Spiritual Warfare- if only .....

Has God not  turned about from His judgements, as answer of the pleas of even just one good person?

It matters, though foreknown and predestined, it matters. For it pleases God does it not that even one individual might make the plea for mercy for many to be spared.

On 3/10/2024 at 4:11 PM, Patticats said:

It seems so many want to see only Trump's faults as we all have them

Hi, Sorry I do NOT have Trumps view that humans are just animals if they do not have my benefits an d privileges extended me by the good fortune of being a natural born citizen of the USA.

SO we do NOT all have Trump's faults! I seriously doubt that you do either. 

The idea that  "we" must choose between one evil or another is fallacy. If we have courage we will not engage  with belial at all. I am opting to vote for a third individual.

I will not support any Republican that has caved into the sinister system of hatreds that  has become Trumpism. The political party I have supported for 60 years no longer is valid. Maybe they never were. I put skin in the game supporting them decade after decade- but no more!

If there are figuratively only 300 to do the fight against the two evils then okay 300 will fight. Who knows maybe God will honor those that refuse to make a choice between the two evils and we will have a different leadership all together, one that is under God. One with at least a touch of Godly humility.