• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 3/6/2024 at 11:33 AM, Neighbor said:

Perhaps, but the numbers are so close perhaps not, and if there are any drop out before the election and a tie then who knows what the numbers for either party might be. Could be a governor's appointee representative and not an elected representative casts the deciding vote.

We could make it all moot by  everyone voting Kennedy24!  :yeah: 

That thought process is probably the only thing that would keep Joe Biden from winning, for the democrats are not going to vote for Kennedy.

The Republicans have the majority in the House, so Trump would win.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

2 hours ago, other one said:

That thought process is probably the only thing that would keep Joe Biden from winning, for the democrats are not going to vote for Kennedy.

The Republicans have the majority in the House, so Trump would win.

Long way to go till November. Could e that neither Trump nor Biden will be the candidates come then. a for me I am ready  for leave them and their political parties behind. Only took 60 years.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Long way to go till November. Could e that neither Trump nor Biden will be the candidates come then. a for me I am ready  for leave them and their political parties behind. Only took 60 years.

Each to his/her own.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

On 3/6/2024 at 11:14 AM, Vine Abider said:

If Haley were to go 3rd party, I'd seriously consider voting for her.  (And if no candidate gets 270 of the electoral college, then Congress decides.)

Didn't she quit?

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

55 minutes ago, farouk said:

Didn't she quit?

.....as a Republican.

She suspended her campaign. Same thing as giving a concession that she cannot win.

Tonight Biden at his State of the Union speech did quite the job on the  Republicans, and all they had was a kitchen table talk for a response, one without a single proposal and no direction forward to counter the Bidenomics follies. Lots of smiley teeth and  homeyness, but no substance. 

This is what we are supposed to choice between? Wow.  I'll not play their game. I will sit at the gate and not salute  them as they parade by.

• Thumbs Up 1

But this is going to be most interesting as someone juiced up an old war horse pretty good for last night's State of the Union  USA  speech. Must have juiced him in the back of the knees and behind the ears. Though I do almost hate it, he was on his game and he plays hard ball.  Th efolowup at a kitchen counter setting, not os much. ;ots ofsmiles but thatwas not averygood we have a program and we are marching forward  talk. Fact I don't remember anything  but a face full of teeth. Nic teeth but that was it. Nothing for me to get excited about going into battle.

Fact it reminded me of the old Everett Dirksen  patter about his hometown printshop keeper and how the shop keeper sat around the kitchen table for family talk and to figure out his federal income taxes. Yeah sure. That just is not going  to cut it Republicans it just isn't going to lead anywhere but to a massive defeat come November if that is all there is there.

If the USA does change dramatically  after November and I am still around I gues God will still lead me through each day, and so I can byHis will still lead  or actually follow my Lord's will for me. I am secure eternally secure no matter what comes down the pike.

Fact I almost cheered when He said he was going to limit the prices on many medications as I have  a prescription to pick up that  CVS just sent me an email  that it is ready and  I will need to pay them $408 for the thirty day supply.

The evil Dems will limit that med to $35. Must say that  has an appeal to me. As for now I will skip that med altogether. Hey,  if I die as result what is the downside? Absent from the body is to be present with my Lord. What I confess I don't much like is suffering in between now and then. But I can do it I have for years now.

Praise God  as evidently eternity  forward will not be much like the present is. Maranatha!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.94
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/6/2024 at 9:14 AM, Vine Abider said:

If Haley were to go 3rd party, I'd seriously consider voting for her.  (And if no candidate gets 270 of the electoral college, then Congress decides.)

What would be your reasons for that, what values does she represent that would lead you you to wanting her over other candidates as President?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,427
  • Content Per Day:  6.24
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

50 minutes ago, FJK said:

What would be your reasons for that, what values does she represent that would lead you you to wanting her over other candidates as President?

Huge negatives for Biden & Trump (do I have to list them?).  She represents conservative values without the baggage.

Look, I get that Trump was an outside-the-beltway candidate originally, and I voted for him back then.  But all his negatives (including the ones surrounding him legally) have outweighed his positives in my mind.  I would seriously consider an option other than the typical binary choice being presented.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.94
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, Vine Abider said:

She represents conservative values without the baggage.

I see the world only through my own eyes, can you point out those conservative values you see represented in her so I can see them through yours as well?