• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.75
  • Days Won:  149

16 minutes ago, D. Adrien said:

I meant to present the idea that not every Christian is expected to perform the same tasks as per Paul in his explanation. Nothing more. :spot_on:

Gotcha. He was one very tough, very committed, very well read, very resilient dude.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,086
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

On 3/26/2024 at 3:35 PM, D. Adrien said:

I meant to present the idea that not every Christian is expected to perform the same tasks as per Paul in his explanation. Nothing more. :spot_on:

I am hav ing problems with the icons.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  454
  • Content Per Day:  4.68
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Daniel Marsh said:

was a smile and a thumbs up! :)

• Thumbs Up 2

On 3/29/2024 at 10:15 PM, Daniel Marsh said:

Another option, reply on your phone and use those .

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,086
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

phone?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSil8k_8OK1G7npUjVpHOpgmZlJou6Uhh-F5Q&shttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBbTgkdEfzTRGKDAmobwdNjG0R55XRBrZSTw&shttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBbTgkdEfzTRGKDAmobwdNjG0R55XRBrZSTw&shttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBbTgkdEfzTRGKDAmobwdNjG0R55XRBrZSTw&s

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSil8k_8OK1G7npUjVpHOpgmZlJou6Uhh-F5Q&s

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  411
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 3/8/2024 at 6:54 AM, RdJ said:

I mean if people get raised from the dead I can't believe that they stay atheist.

The Pharisees personally witnesses many miracles and even resurrections that Jesus performed, but they resolutely refused to believe in Jesus.  So how much more so will atheists see what we see (the abundance of proof of creation that surrounds us) and still deny Christian reality and then go another step:  condemn and ridicule us.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,095
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

2 hours ago, BibleStudent100 said:

The Pharisees personally witnesses many miracles and even resurrections that Jesus performed, but they resolutely refused to believe in Jesus.  So how much more so will atheists see what we see (the abundance of proof of creation that surrounds us) and still deny Christian reality and then go another step:  condemn and ridicule us.

Atheists are not pharisees. They knew God existed. They were waiting for Jesus to do a miracle to attack Him. The guy with the sick son though:

So Jesus came again to Cana of Galilee where He had made the water wine. And there was a certain nobleman whose son was sick at Capernaum. When he heard that Jesus had come out of Judea into Galilee, he went to Him and implored Him to come down and heal his son, for he was at the point of death. Then Jesus said to him, “Unless you people see signs and wonders, you will by no means believe.” The nobleman said to Him, “Sir, come down before my child dies!” Jesus said to him, “Go your way; your son lives.” So the man believed the word that Jesus spoke to him, and he went his way. And as he was now going down, his servants met him and told him, saying, “Your son lives!” Then he inquired of them the hour when he got better. And they said to him, “Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him.” So the father knew that it was at the same hour in which Jesus said to him, “Your son lives.” And he himself believed, and his whole household.
John 4:46‭-‬53 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/jhn.4.46-53.NKJV

John 10

If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; 38 but if I do, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, that you may know and [f]believe that the Father is in Me, and I in Him.” 

“Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the mighty works which were done in you had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. But I say to you, it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the day of judgment than for you. And you, Capernaum, who are exalted to heaven, will be brought down to Hades; for if the mighty works which were done in you had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. But I say to you that it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment than for you.”
Matthew 11:21‭-‬24 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/mat.11.21-24.NKJV

I got saved myself by asking God for  miracles for a year, saying almost daily: If this does not happen I wont believe in God. It all happened and after a year it was too accidental. My brother saw Jesus while Zen meditating.

I would mock kids in my christian school because I got taught that at home. My dad mocked God. He mocked my mom's faith. His dad was far worse. He really tried to pull people from their faith and would really mock. My dad protected us for him. We had no contact when we were young. But the whole bunch got saved, because my mother was christian and just prayed and forgave and blessed and she shared the Gospel with granddad.

My dad just died. 2 years before he died he got sick. My mom said: You have to convert now and he did. When she just came back to God in the 80s God told her that he first had to believe in her before he could believe in Him.

Edited by RdJ
  • Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  454
  • Content Per Day:  4.68
  • Days Won:  1

34 minutes ago, Starise said:

Hmmmm. Let me try my phone.😳🙄👋

It's a Nigerian prince on your voicemail.

Just now, D. Adrien said:

It's a Nigerian prince on your voicemail.

🎎📫

• Praise God! 1