• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/9/2024 at 10:48 PM, Willa said:

1Co 2:15  The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.

Anyone .    How can this be futher expanded or explained in your own words ?.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,080
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

1 Cor. 12:31

Now eagerly desire the greater gifts. And yet I will show you the most excellent way.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

13 hours ago, warrior12 said:
On 3/9/2024 at 10:48 PM, Willa said:

1Co 2:15  The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.

My view is , a believer personal spiritual experience is his and no one  cannot know the things that is his i.e the personal battles, struggles and the real spiritual warfare . It is similar to a dream that you try to pass on even to your spouse, he can try to imagine it, but cannot really experience what your dream was in fullness of it. 

The second part I think is no one can judge you of your spiritual experience that you have maybe shared, as again it is yours and yours alone in your memory bank, and only you know the full details of it, therefore no one can judge you on it.

gotquestion.org            has a good explanation of that verse , which is a bit different from my view.

Edited by warrior12

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,189
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Daniel Marsh said:

2 Peter 1

Common English Bible

Greeting

From Simon Peter, a slave and apostle of Jesus Christ.

To those who received a faith equal to ours through the justice of our God and savior Jesus Christ.

May you have more and more grace and peace through the knowledge of God and Jesus our Lord.

Christian life in outline

By his divine power the Lord has given us everything we need for life and godliness through the knowledge of the one who called us by his own honor and glory. Through his honor and glory he has given us his precious and wonderful promises, that you may share the divine nature and escape from the world’s immorality that sinful craving produces.

This is why you must make every effort to add moral excellence to your faith; and to moral excellence, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, endurance; and to endurance, godliness; and to godliness, affection for others; and to affection for others, love. If all these are yours and they are growing in you, they’ll keep you from becoming inactive and unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. Whoever lacks these things is shortsighted and blind, forgetting that they were cleansed from their past sins.

10 Therefore, brothers and sisters, be eager to confirm your call and election. Do this and you will never ever be lost. 11 In this way you will receive a rich welcome into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Thank you for the verses, as we all are blessed as we grow in our relationship with our Lord, may He be our all…. 

Blessings, a fellow follower, Not me 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,189
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, warrior12 said:

I wrote this awhile back, it may or may not help, but before God do we stand.… 

Blessings, hope it is worth the read, a fellow follower, Not me 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Well we do know the elementary things of the word as stated at Hebrews 6:1,2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 3/10/2024 at 5:24 AM, enoob57 said:

Yes, the sciences/increase in knowledge are a means in which God has set His clock:
Daniel 12:4 (KJV)

[4] But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

It's like being in the Mall 'you are here'...

I do not understand your saying.  How can I understand what you are thinking that it could be possibly discussed. And I would like to discuss it.

17 hours ago, Daniel Marsh said:

2 Peter 1

Common English Bible

Greeting

From Simon Peter, a slave and apostle of Jesus Christ.

To those who received a faith equal to ours through the justice of our God and savior Jesus Christ.

May you have more and more grace and peace through the knowledge of God and Jesus our Lord.

Christian life in outline

By his divine power the Lord has given us everything we need for life and godliness through the knowledge of the one who called us by his own honor and glory. Through his honor and glory he has given us his precious and wonderful promises, that you may share the divine nature and escape from the world’s immorality that sinful craving produces.

This is why you must make every effort to add moral excellence to your faith; and to moral excellence, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, endurance; and to endurance, godliness; and to godliness, affection for others; and to affection for others, love. If all these are yours and they are growing in you, they’ll keep you from becoming inactive and unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. Whoever lacks these things is shortsighted and blind, forgetting that they were cleansed from their past sins.

10 Therefore, brothers and sisters, be eager to confirm your call and election. Do this and you will never ever be lost. 11 In this way you will receive a rich welcome into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

No one can argue with those beautiful words from Paul.  

But Paul did not used these words to judge anyone and definitely not the Ethnic believers who were Judge by those with high standards. 

Paul said even those can have the blessings from Jesus Christ on account from his grace and love and not their perfection towards righteousness.  Anyone can have the love of Jesus Christ because he has suffered in life and Jesus is there to pick them up. On his way to the Cross we help him cover his Cross and now He is helping us to carry our Cross. And also He had a very difficult life and suffered from other people just as it happened to Jesus Christ, He can see himself in our sufferings. Jesus loves those who suffer even he loved the women who suffered as they looked at him as he was mistreated.

We need to have our peace Jesus is our righteousness we live in the Shadow of his righteousness. No one ever can get out of it. No servant is greater than his Master. 

13 hours ago, warrior12 said:

My view is , a believer personal spiritual experience is his and no one  cannot know the things that is his i.e the personal battles, struggles and the real spiritual warfare . It is similar to a dream that you try to pass on even to your spouse, he can try to imagine it, but cannot really experience what your dream was in fullness of it. 

The second part I think is no one can judge you of your spiritual experience that you have maybe shared, as again it is yours and yours alone in your memory bank, and only you know the full details of it, therefore no one can judge you on it.

gotquestion.org            has a good explanation of that verse , which is a bit different from my view.

Thank you for your post, it is an excellent post and talking by examples. 

Jesus when he healed the man on the Sabath Day in the Synagogue he said that he did not did it on himself that it was not his doing but that the Heavenly Father asked him to do it and Knowing that he will be Judged by the people who kept the Sabath and knowing what the instructions in the Law were and that he stand in the Judgment of the Law and the people who follow the law He obeyed the Heavenly Father and healed the Man on the Sabath Day. BUT He was not Judged by the Heavenly Father He proved that He can walk with the Father and He got a big Thank you good a faithful servant from God.

He did not feel Judged in himself for what he did. 

The people judge him and they should according to the Law but he did not accept their Judgement and he had nothing to repent for, he did not own them anything. He understood their Judgement towards him, and he expected it from them. They were obedient to the Sabath and they had to be.

Same situation it can be with us and with everyone else in the world when they do something in the name of their cause (stange as it is even something that will bring judgement upon one self, but they do not accept the judgment because they carry out the  act on the name of their cause. Even believing they did it because that's what God wanted them to do. They are Judged by the people but they themselves believe  and expect to received a reward from God. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt