• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

1 hour ago, Eli1 said:

I like your thoughts and comments because you understand nuance and that everything is not as simple as chopping wood as many Christians like to make it.

Well I guess I learned the hard way. Nothing is ever as simple as I originally think it is :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/11/2024 at 4:46 PM, Michael37 said:

a similar extra-terrestrial civilisation existing in a synchronic paradigm could be discovered simply by monitoring the Universe for them.

And how do they do this> What devices do they use in such an endeavor? Please describe the machinery, in detail.

If you are unable, then you have invented a fantasy world that is not supported by evidence.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 hour ago, Eman_3 said:

And how do they do this> What devices do they use in such an endeavor? Please describe the machinery, in detail.

If you are unable, then you have invented a fantasy world that is not supported by evidence.

Yes, glad you agree with this valuable book. I've spoken of it before here.

YESWEHAVENONEUTRONS.jpg.dd374386bd30ca7f2136ca755b331148.jpg

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I spouted my thoughts on UFOs as a conspiracy theorist for many years. I am no longer a conspiracy theorist since global governments confirm the phenomenon, citing threats to national security and aviation. After millions of sightings over millennia, secret investigations, coverups, and now congressional investigations, why some soft disclosure and acknowledgement at this point in history?

Can we logically conclude that this will lead to further disclosure? Yes. What is the likelihood that this will not be related to evolution, specifically panspermia?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  01/01/1978

53 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I spouted my thoughts on UFOs as a conspiracy theorist for many years. I am no longer a conspiracy theorist since global governments confirm the phenomenon, citing threats to national security and aviation. After millions of sightings over millennia, secret investigations, coverups, and now congressional investigations, why some soft disclosure and acknowledgement at this point in history?

Can we logically conclude that this will lead to further disclosure? Yes. What is the likelihood that this will not be related to evolution, specifically panspermia?

Anything is on the table, but it's important to keep an open mind ... for those who are able.

After researching this topic for years, i have concluded that the UFOs that we have been seeing since prehistoric times, are Artificial AI machines from another civilization that have been sent out in space (like we sent the Voyager) to discover other life and report home.
Maybe their home civilization is dead now who knows, but these machines are still in space doing what they're programmed to do.

The reason i think they're machines is because of the insane amount of G forces they pull in mid-air which would kill any biological being. It would be like falling from a high building and hitting the ground.

Some people say that these may be biological beings that are multi-dimensional and this it's a possibility which should not be ignored because an Argentinian airforce pilot during the 1970s has been the only (Reported) pilot who has shot at an UFO (from his airplane during pursuit) and he reported that the bullets just went through ... kinda like the object was a hologram almost.

This may support that these things are multidimensional too.

In either case, Whatever these things are, they put no problems with my faith or anything involving my beliefs in God and Jesus Christ.
Maybe they're looking for God too and we have an opportunity to share our story of Jesus Christ with them.

Edited by Eli1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Eli1 said:

Anything is on the table, but it's important to keep an open mind ... for those who are able.

After researching this topic for years, i have concluded that the UFOs that we have been seeing since prehistoric times, are Artificial AI machines from another civilization that have been sent out in space (like we sent the Voyager) to discover other life and report home.
Maybe their home civilization is dead now who knows, but these machines are still in space doing what they're programmed to do.

The reason i think they're machines is because of the insane amount of G forces they pull in mid-air which would kill any biological being. It would be like falling from a high building and hitting the ground.

Some people say that these may be biological beings that are multi-dimensional and this it's a possibility which should not be ignored because an Argentinian airforce pilot during the 1970s has been the only (Reported) pilot who has shot at an UFO (from his airplane during pursuit) and he reported that the bullets just went through ... kinda like the object was a hologram almost.

This may support that these things are multidimensional too.

In either case, Whatever these things are, they put no problems with my faith or anything involving my beliefs in God and Jesus Christ.
Maybe they're looking for God too and we have an opportunity to share our story of Jesus Christ with them.

We all have our thoughts. How do you suppose angels, princes, and powers of the air get from point A to point B? How was the angel sent to Daniel physically delayed for twenty-one days? The Bible indicates spiritual technology.

Reading Ezekiel chapter one, what would that transport vehicle be called today? Elijah was transported in a fiery chariot witnessed by many; God opened Elisha’s companion’s eyes and saw chariots and the supernatural realm. How do people today see these “chariots” described in the recent vernacular, UFOs?

After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. (Revelation 4:1)

And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. (Genesis 28:12)

In today’s parlance, we would probably say a portal or gate was opened to another dimension.

Could we call what is seen, documented, and videoed signs and wonders? If these are supernatural vehicles from another dimension, for what purpose or reason do they materialize? A plan for a coming great deception, possibly to deceive the whole world?

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. (Matthew 24:24)

Notice the plurality above, yet future, never seen before in history, showing great signs and wonders that would deceive Christians if it were possible. The great deception is one earmark of our end times (Matt. 24:).

Could this be the spiritual setup and explanation of millions of people suddenly disappearing at the Rapture? Many are amending their theories of evolution to panspermia. Advanced extraterrestrials seeded our planet-universe in hopes of conditions to seed life.

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. (Genesis 3:15)

The first prophecy in the Bible tells us the Devil has seed.

We go up; they come down and offer believable deception and explanation. I do not know, but it seems to be becoming more plausible by the year.

This has become too long, but I also tie in the 1917 Fatima, witnessed by thousands with this deception and connection with the Catholic Church.  

We live in exciting times.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,431
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

On 3/11/2024 at 1:22 PM, Eman_3 said:

If you accept the proposition that there are aliens you accept the modern scientific view of the universe, that is is huge and has billions of planets and stars. But the moment you begin to delve into the details, that vast distances are involved. The nearest star is 4.246 light years away. If we sent a radio message, it would take over 4 years before aliens on Proxima Centauri get the message and if they respond, another 4.246 years before the message gets to us.

Remember when I said the universe is huge? If you could travel at the speed of light and began at one end of the Milky Way, it would take you over 100,000 years to travel to tho other side. And our Milky way is not special, and it is just one of over a hundred billion galaxies, each with over a hundred billion stars. Yes, that is a lot, but the distances are vast.

Why would any alien race want to go to the effort of visiting earth? They obviously have superior technology and that removes one reason for them to visit earth.

Or is a second possibility that the US military and security services wanted a very remote air base to test experimental aircraft but keeping the public from knowing what they are up to? So they foster the "alien" stories as a cover for what's really going on, that such exotic and top secret aircraft as the U-2, F-117, or SR-71 flew from there under top secret security and if someone saw something weird or fast in the sky, the first thing people think about is aliens rather than "what a weird aircraft, what is it?"

I have two basic thoughts on this.  The first is that the conversation about this falls into the "endless genealogy" realm, as nothing is ever proved . . . just endless speculation  And the second thought is, if you asked my opinion, I suspect it is all quite perhaps a demonic apparition - therefore a deception of some sort.

At one point I got caught up in reading various things and watching documentaries on things like UFOs, crop circles, and other phenomena. They seemed to be related in some way (and also seems to have links to the occult/new age stuff), and numerous people who had alien encounters, said they felt dark and foreboding inside when they saw/experienced these things.  Oftentimes UFOs and other phenomena would begin to appear to them when they got into quasi-occultic practices like the Ouija Board or Tarot cards.  Many people caught up in these experiences reported "aliens" and other dark presences coming to them at night and/or in their dreams, almost always when they were alone.

But what I found most telling was this - as these people experiencing these things felt more and more oppressed by these entities and trapped, whenever these ones called on the name of Jesus, these things immediately disappeared, including their seeing UFOs!  When I read dozens of accounts like that (entities fleeing at Jesus' name) is when I started to believe that the whole alien/UFO thing was really a demonic deception.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,095
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

26 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

I have two basic thoughts on this.  The first is that the conversation about this falls into the "endless genealogy" realm, as nothing is ever proved . . . just endless speculation  And the second thought is, if you asked my opinion, I suspect it is all quite perhaps a demonic apparition - therefore a deception of some sort.

At one point I got caught up in reading various things and watching documentaries on things like UFOs, crop circles, and other phenomena. They seemed to be related in some way (and also seems to have links to the occult/new age stuff), and numerous people who had alien encounters, said they felt dark and foreboding inside when they saw/experienced these things.  Oftentimes UFOs and other phenomena would begin to appear to them when they got into quasi-occultic practices like the Ouija Board or Tarot cards.  Many people caught up in these experiences reported "aliens" and other dark presences coming to them at night and/or in their dreams, almost always when they were alone.

But what I found most telling was this - as these people experiencing these things felt more and more oppressed by these entities and trapped, whenever these ones called on the name of Jesus, these things immediately disappeared, including their seeing UFOs!  When I read dozens of accounts like that (entities fleeing at Jesus' name) is when I started to believe that the whole alien/UFO thing was really a demonic deception.

I know 2 people who saw a UFO. One was on drugs. Drugs open the door to the demonic. The other, don't know if he was saved yet when he saw it, but his parents or their parents had been into occult stuff and there was other spooky stuff, like grandpa snoring loud, while he had died years ago and stuff in the house moving and breaking. I think it's demonic too.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,431
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

1 hour ago, RdJ said:

I know 2 people who saw a UFO. One was on drugs. Drugs open the door to the demonic. The other, don't know if he was saved yet when he saw it, but his parents or their parents had been into occult stuff and there was other spooky stuff, like grandpa snoring loud, while he had died years ago and stuff in the house moving and breaking. I think it's demonic too.

Yes - opening a door to this stuff.  Humans give them permission, and that could also be somebody close to them.  In God's administration (order of things) the head of the household can give them permission unawares.

But they all flee at the name of the Lord Jesus!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  01/01/1978

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

We all have our thoughts. How do you suppose angels, princes, and powers of the air get from point A to point B? How was the angel sent to Daniel physically delayed for twenty-one days? The Bible indicates spiritual technology.

Reading Ezekiel chapter one, what would that transport vehicle be called today? Elijah was transported in a fiery chariot witnessed by many; God opened Elisha’s companion’s eyes and saw chariots and the supernatural realm. How do people today see these “chariots” described in the recent vernacular, UFOs?

After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. (Revelation 4:1)

And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. (Genesis 28:12)

In today’s parlance, we would probably say a portal or gate was opened to another dimension.

Could we call what is seen, documented, and videoed signs and wonders? If these are supernatural vehicles from another dimension, for what purpose or reason do they materialize? A plan for a coming great deception, possibly to deceive the whole world?

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. (Matthew 24:24)

Notice the plurality above, yet future, never seen before in history, showing great signs and wonders that would deceive Christians if it were possible. The great deception is one earmark of our end times (Matt. 24:).

Could this be the spiritual setup and explanation of millions of people suddenly disappearing at the Rapture? Many are amending their theories of evolution to panspermia. Advanced extraterrestrials seeded our planet-universe in hopes of conditions to seed life.

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. (Genesis 3:15)

The first prophecy in the Bible tells us the Devil has seed.

We go up; they come down and offer believable deception and explanation. I do not know, but it seems to be becoming more plausible by the year.

This has become too long, but I also tie in the 1917 Fatima, witnessed by thousands with this deception and connection with the Catholic Church.  

We live in exciting times.

I agree with some of your points but i disagree with others but i enjoy reading your perspective because it's not very cut and dry like most Christians.