IGNORED

Everyone had difference life experiences, looking for insight...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

4 hours ago, other one said:

I would suggest a couple of people to see, but they both died in the COVID-19 pandemic.  I'm still looking for someone that isn't just a scammer.

But, it is critical to make sure that it's not some natural thing before going on a demon hunt.

Even a natural sickness can be a spirit of infirmity. You have to ask God or find a good ministry, but I wouldn't know who to recommend either. Torben Sondergaard, but he's in Mexico. I have been set free myself from stuff while just watching Derek Prince praying for people, while he was already in heaven.

And behold, there was a woman who had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bent over and could in no way raise herself up. But when Jesus saw her, He called her to Him and said to her, “Woman, you are loosed from your infirmity.”
Luke 13:11‭-‬12 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/luk.13.11-12.NKJV

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/15/2024 at 9:09 PM, Michael37 said:

Have you read the Book of Job lately? 

I actually just started re-reading it a few days ago.

• Praise God! 1

On 3/16/2024 at 12:08 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi SwordMaster,

What Sower has written is very good and I know will help you.

My thought is that you and your son need to find out the areas that he has willingly, by an act of his will allowed demonic influences into his life. It is only by an act of his will - repenting, that those demons will not have access to him. God does NOT go against our will. 

I have dealt with the demon possessed in the past, he does not have a demon. But thank you.

On 3/16/2024 at 12:13 AM, Marathoner said:

First, I will pray for you both: for your son, that he might experience relief, and also for you, that you may endure with your son in his suffering.

I will offer the perspective of one who has suffered and continues to suffer in the hope that the will and purpose of the Lord will be made known.

I was born with more than one genetic malady. First, I inherited a rare type of muscular dystrophy that doesn't manifest until middle age from my mother. Second, a genetic mutation that makes me vulnerable to certain lineages of bacteria and fungi called chronic granulomatous disease. And third, an orthopedic developmental defect that affected my thoracic spine during adolescence. Vertebrae in my back were malformed, causing excruciating pain from smashed discs and muscle spasms. 

My upbringing was an ordeal of terror and pain. By my 11th birthday I developed psychotic depression, the most severe type of depression that resists treatment of any kind. The cycle would begin with uncontrollable weeping, realizing that this world was nothing but one lie upon another lie. Insomnia robbed me of sleep and I lost interest in food.

I then went through interludes of unspeakable visions wherein I witnessed my death by various means over and over again. This led to suicidal ideations where I was so desperate for this hell on earth to end that I considered ways to make it end. The cycle of depression culminated in a suicide attempt. My first attempt happened not long after my 11th birthday.

I attempted suicide once every year from the age of 11, with the exception of the 4 years I spent in the U.S. Army. This was done in secret, for I hid these things from others. I didn't reveal my intentions or plans to anyone for I didn't want others to interfere with nor witness the deed...

Except for the Lord, of course. There is One who knows the hell I languished in for so long, and how I couldn't bear to live another day on this earth. He preserved me. 

I understand very well. I'll return at another time and engage with you again. 

While my son does not have the genetic issues that you have talked about, many of the symptoms that you describe are what he experiences. I am so very sorry for what you have gone through, and I hope your life is better now. I pray every day for his healing, or even at least that God directs his physicians to prescribe a medication that He knows will help him until He heals him.

Thank you for your time, I do really appreciate it.

17 hours ago, Who me said:

I am reluctant  to post as while I know something of the pain of seeing one's child suffer, I have no experience like yours.

What can I suggest.

I often recommend  the Web site 25 tips for dealing with OCD link:-

https://iocdf.org/expert-opinions/25-tips-for-ocd-treatment/

All I can surg3st is to combine the techniques with talking to your doctor about getting stronger sedatives to help your son gain some sort of control over his intrusive thoughts.

As to your final comment,  would you hate God because of your sons death?

That depends on how you view God and his justice and mercy.

God did not have to save us, equally  he does not have to heal us of any illness etc.

It is hard to watch one's child suffer, we don't  have the right to expect healing in this life.

It is almost as hard to put ones trust in God, but that is the only hope any of us have.

Thank you for the link. What I said about hating God is that I wondered if I am strong enough not to hate Him if He allowed my son to commit suicide, but sometimes I do not word my thoughts correctly.

Thanks again.

14 hours ago, other one said:

Have there been any paranormal things happening during or after these sessions he has with the voices.  Especially time lost.  Are there times when hours or days are just missing?

Make sure there isn't some kind of brain chemistry malfunction going on.  There are chemical/hormone problems that can manifest that kind of behavior, and should that be the case it would be very very damaging to him if it's treated like some kind of possession.

If there was a time when he was very young when he was extremely traumatized for a period of time.  That can cause some very interesting things to happen. I personally know several people who have experienced this, and they disassociated their personalities into multiple personalities, and it is like two different people living in the same body. Sometimes they don't know each other and only one is up at a time, but later in life things start to cross where one will contact the other and cause all kinds of problems.  If that is the case, it takes a special kind of counselor to help.

Has he turned his all over to the Lord?   Have you?  If he is being possessed, some of them take serious prayer and fasting to deal with, and it's not something that should be dealt with remotely.  I would suggest a couple of people to see, but they both died in the COVID-19 pandemic.  I'm still looking for someone that isn't just a scammer.

But, it is critical to make sure that it's not some natural thing before going on a demon hunt.

BTW, my wife has MS and for a year I asked the Lord to heal her and he didn't.  I finally got so upset that I went into our backyard and yelled at him.  Shook my fist in his face and after about a half hour demanded he at least tell me why?  Why won't you heal her?   And to my shock a quite still voice that I believe I actually heard said, "That's between her and me, and it's none of your business."

No, I have dealt with supernatural things and demons most of my adult life, there isn't anything like that going on here. What I believe has caused his biochemical brain issues (the OCD and severe depression) originated with his grandmother on his mother's side...she was a single mother of 7 because her husband left her. She had no help living in Michigan, and during the winter one year because she could not cut wood, she threw pieces of tires into the fireplace to keep from freezing. If you know anything about tires, you know that when burned they put off a multitude of toxins and chemicals like benzene that go into your body and stay there for decades, and they affect sex cells (eggs and sperm). This is what I believe is the cause of my children's issues.

All biochemical, whether nerve endings failing to grow together, or hormones, or lack of enzymes that carry out jobs in the brain...what ever it is, it is physical, not spiritual. I have dealt with demons both outside of people as well as inside, to know what it feels like to be around one. The Holy Spirit will not allow them to hide from me.

Thanks for your input!

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, RdJ said:

Even a natural sickness can be a spirit of infirmity. You have to ask God or find a good ministry, but I wouldn't know who to recommend either. Torben Sondergaard, but he's in Mexico. I have been set free myself from stuff while just watching Derek Prince praying for people, while he was already in heaven.

And behold, there was a woman who had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bent over and could in no way raise herself up. But when Jesus saw her, He called her to Him and said to her, “Woman, you are loosed from your infirmity.”
Luke 13:11‭-‬12 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/luk.13.11-12.NKJV

Yes...there are more than a few instances where the physical manifestations of a disease were cause by demon possession, and on the other side of the coin, we do have to be careful when looking at such things because not all diseases are caused by demon possession. 

And yes, I have also thought of trying to find someone specially gifted at healing, but it seems like over the years fewer and fewer people have either been called to a healing ministry, or those who have been called have either side-lined themselves or have been side-lined by satan and they never recovered.

Thank you for your input!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

2 hours ago, SwordMaster said:

Yes...there are more than a few instances where the physical manifestations of a disease were cause by demon possession, and on the other side of the coin, we do have to be careful when looking at such things because not all diseases are caused by demon possession. 

And yes, I have also thought of trying to find someone specially gifted at healing, but it seems like over the years fewer and fewer people have either been called to a healing ministry, or those who have been called have either side-lined themselves or have been side-lined by satan and they never recovered.

Thank you for your input!

Torben Sondergaard, he's now out of jail. Satan couldn't side line him so they threw him in jail. My ex used to have a ministry for deliverance and healing. There was a guy on a Dutch forum. Nobody could help him. He could have easily be helped by my ex but he didnt want to travel. I contacted a pastor who had preached in our church as a guest and he didnt even bother to answer. Most just don't care. You get attacked if you do that stuff.

21 hours ago, RdJ said:

Torben Sondergaard, he's now out of jail. Satan couldn't side line him so they threw him in jail. My ex used to have a ministry for deliverance and healing. There was a guy on a Dutch forum. Nobody could help him. He could have easily be helped by my ex but he didnt want to travel. I contacted a pastor who had preached in our church as a guest and he didnt even bother to answer. Most just don't care. You get attacked if you do that stuff.

Yes indeed! When I was in the Marines and rededicated myself to God, He used me to cast demons out of people and evangelize...I could tell you stories about being attacked! That is why I am not afraid of them any more, I had so many encounters with them that it became custom-place. The more encounters I had, the less afraid of them I became. You still have to respect what they can do, but I have learned that I don't have to put up with their nonsense.

Blessings!

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

I could recommend healing and deliverance ministry in the UK but don't know any in the US. A brilliant book by Henry Wright - A more excellent way - may help in showing the spiritual root. Shows the importance of repenting of any dealings with occult, idolatry etc ( reiki, pagan things, martial arts etc ). Including any generational dealings. There may be some links in the book for the US. I also think he did work on chemical sensitivity. His ministry is still going in the US I think. God wants him well. Blessings to you both. 🙏 (www.Beinhealth.com) 

Edited by deva1