• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

13 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

Since the dragon has “seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads,” similarly to the beast of Rev 13:1, which has a different body description, but also has “seven heads and ten horns” but instead of “seven crowns upon his heads” is said to have “upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy,” I would ask the following –

1.      Would you consider the read dragon also to be a beast, or could based upon its imagery be called a beast?

2.     Do you consider the dragon to be the same as the serpent?

3.      If not, why not? Who then is the red dragon?

4.     Why the difference in crowns between the dragon and the first beast is he a prince under Satan?

5. What is the correlation between "the beast from the earth with two horns as a lamb" and the "Mother of Harlots."

6. Who are the harlot daughters?

The red dragon is the serpent is the devil is Satan. Scripture refers to him by those names.  Why create confusion by calling him a beast when scripture doesn't?

And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. Rev 12:9

The beast with 10 horns in Daniel 7 is pictured in Revelation 13 as also having 7 heads because it reflects the transaction between him and the dragon. 

And the dragon gave him his power and his throne, and great authority. Rev 13:2

Satan's power, throne and authority are signified by his seven crowned heads.  The beast having crowns on his 10 horns indicates their subservience to him.  Yes, the beast with 10 horns is a prince under Satan.  He is responsible for the sixth and seventh head.

The beast from the earth has no connection with the harlot destroyed by the beast with 10 horns.

I promise you, no one here has this figured out... nor will they ever.

I'm not saying I have it all figured out but I can sure as heck see what's going on in this country (U.S.) and a lot of Europe.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

18 minutes ago, BlindSeeker said:

[emphasis above mine]

Oh, you wanted to know... I guess that makes it right in your own eyes to consult with whatever sources are available.

Have you no fear of the leaven of Mohammadism? Why not?

I could understand someone purposely being familiar with the Quran if God called them as a missionary to spread the Gospel in lands of Islam. But not because one is trying to understand the Bible itself and wants to know something in it. That makes no sense to me. However, I am sure it is a reality for you now however, and you’ll probably call me ignorant again. But I would rather be ignorant and wise, than knowledgeable about fables and foolish.

Shilohsfoal, you worry me and make me think of Saul, from whom the Spirit of God departed, and he too, like you, wanted to know -  

1 Samuel 28:6 - And when Saul enquired of the LORD, the LORD answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets [of Holy Writ]. 7 Then said Saul unto his servants, “Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor.”

If God is really with you Shilohsfoal, and IF He wanted you to know, then have you not ears to hear what the Spirit is saying? I doubt it was the leading of the Holy Spirit for you to read the source upon which you have established your eschatology conclusions and would therefore say your mortar is surely untempered.

Eze 13:14  - So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am the LORD. 15 Thus will I accomplish my wrath upon the wall, and upon them that have daubed it with untempered morter, and will say unto you, The wall is no more, neither they that daubed it;

Eze 22:28 - And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD has not spoken such.

Or maybe it is simply God doesn’t want you to know, in that it isn’t your calling to make these things known unto others. So, to you God might be saying as He did to Daniel (who also wanted to know), said “I heard but I understood not, so I asked, “O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?” Yet the Lord replied, “Go your way, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.”

And yet, here was Daniel, a man you keep pointing me to, who we both know “in all matters of wisdom and understanding… was found ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm.” Yet Daniel was but a deliverer of prophecies and not the deliverer of the interpretations thereof. Over and over Daniel had to ask an angel for their meanings or wait for God to give a vision of interpretation in matters.

And yet, because you wanted to know and understand what is written in Revelation, you went and read the Quran and the musings of a prophet of Allah? Really? Is there a good example of this in scripture, for I know of none….

IMHO, any truly regenerated believer should know it is only the Lord that “gives wisdom and understanding,” that the Bible alone is a “sure word of prophecy.” Not Mohammad or Allah, nor a moon god….

Did not God reveal His secrets unto Daniel in a night vision, and Daniel said, “Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are His?”  Shiloahsfoal, Daniel didn’t figure any of this out, and neither will you.

Did Daniel not tell us that it is the God of the Jews that “changes the times and the seasons, removes and sets up kings, and give wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding,” and not Allah or his prophets?

Are you so unwise that you go to another prophet of a moon god to get your understanding? Is God’s ear so dull of hearing that you like Saul cannot get His attention, and yet, because you want to know, you’re willing to run after worldly wise men, sorcerers, wizards, and prophets of other unsaving faiths?

It is God alone, who thanks to Jesus Christ by His Spirit, still “reveals the deep and secret things and knows what is in the darkness, for the light dwells with Him.” And yet even if the moon is full, that is the light you choose to walk by, because you want to know?

How much better your message would be if you were telling me that, the “God of my fathers, has given me wisdom and might, and has made known unto me what I desired of Him…”

Even after his seven years of derangement and madness did Nebuchadnezzar say, “I and extol and honor [only] the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and His ways judgment: and those that walk in pride is He able to abase.”

And Belshazzar, when he was greatly troubled with the handwriting on the wall, “and cried aloud to bring in the astrologers, the Chaldeans, and the soothsayers… and all wise men of Babylon” and yet “they could not read the writing, nor make known to the king the interpretation thereof.”

Again, it was Daniel, the prophet of the true and living God that alone could bring an answer, saying “Let your  gifts be to yourself, and give your rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation.”

And Just how was this Daniel you keep pointing to able do this? He had been given this gift, and grace according to the measure of his gift. It was not his wisdom, his own ability, nor even his own desire per se’, but according to God purposes Who sets up and removes kings was Daniel being used.  For “To one is given the working of miracles; and to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits; to another is given divers kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of thereof.”

And again, do you not know or remember how in Daniel when “It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom, and over these three presidents; of whom Daniel was first?”

And how in their pride and jealousy, “All the presidents of the kingdom, the governors, and the princes, the counsellors, and the captains, have consulted together to establish a royal statute, and to make a firm decree, that whosoever shall ask a petition of any god or man for thirty days,” save Darius the king? And that with no other intent of getting Daniel killed, banned from their personal forum?

And when Darius realized he had been tricked, how he “was sore displeased with himself, and set his heart on Daniel to deliver him,” but couldn’t? 

So did Darius pray to the Persian gods or seek the counsel of the other “wise men?” No, even this pagan king did no such thing.

Instead, “the king went to his palace, and passed the night fasting: forbidding instruments of music to be brought before him, though his sleep went from him.” And “very early in the morning” Darius arose “and when he came to the den, he cried with a lamentable voice unto Daniel, ‘O Daniel, servant of the living God, was your God whom you serve continually able to deliver you from the lions?’”

Because of Daniel, Darius knew that the God of Daniel was alone able to do these things, and therefore ended up making another decree, “That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for HE is the living God, and steadfast forever, and HIS kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and HIS dominion shall be even unto the end.”

How much more wisdom could be gleaned form the Book of Ester, with Haman being exposed for all his sins and all his plans finding their fulfillment upon him, instead of the Jews? When King Ahasuerus “hung Haman on the gallows that he had prepared for Mordecai.” King Ahasuerus too makes a decree he wrote “according to all that Mordecai commanded unto the Jews… in the king Ahasuerus' name, and sealed it with the king's ring, and sent letters by posts on horseback, and riders on mules, camels, and young dromedaries” granting to all “Jews which were in every city to gather themselves together, and to stand for their life, to destroy, to slay, and to cause to perish, all the power of the people and province that would assault them, both little ones and women, and to take the spoil of them for a prey.

No, no, and again no, I will have no pagan gods involved in my understand… nor do I need prophets of another spirit here….

I will abide in God’s word, and prayer seek His guidance alone to lead me into all truth, living and walking in His Spirit. For what fellowship has the Spirit of Christ with Allah?

Like I said.

I know what the beast from.the abyss and the ten horns think.I know what is on their mind.

You are in your own words(from a position of ignorance)

When the Muslims attack Jerusalem ,killing the two witnesses and raping the women of Israel ,you won't understand how you didn't see it coming even though I told you.

You will still be lost and confused .

Zech 14

I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. 

Does the Mother of Harlots and the red beast she is riding suffer the same fate of destruction from the "ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet?"

1. What is the difference between the one she is riding and the Rev 13:1 beast?

2. Who is the author of all this imagery?

3. Can you explain the various names give to her, "(a) MYSTERY, (b) BABYLON THE GREAT, (c) THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS and (d) ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.?"

These three 10-horned beasts are the same: Daniel 7, Rev 13, and Rev 17.  They are pictured differently in their different contexts for emphasis.  The fact that there are no crowns mentioned on the beast in Rev 17 doesn't make it a different beast, it just isn't a detail relevant to the context.

Babylon in its broadest context is the influence of Satan's kingdom on the human race.  It is the MYSTERY of iniquity as to how the spiritual forces of wickedness interact with the natural realm.

Satan's kingdom has been the MOTHER of all unfaithfulness and ABOMINATIONS since the Garden and will continue to be so until the return of Christ.  There have been notable manifestations of Satan's kingdom on earth such as the city and tower of Babel.  It shouldn't come as any surprise that the last days manifestation of the mother of harlots is a harlot. It's the same harlot that we see pictured throughout the old testament, apostate Israel.

14 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

Why do you keep referring to her a "harlot" instead of "mother of harlots?"

Rev 17:16

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,043
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Like I said.

I know what the beast from.the abyss and the ten horns think.I know what is on their mind.

No. 

You only think you know, because your sources are not credible.

Your reading the writings of a false prophet, and he has told you what they think? 

And yet, I asked you to read a thesis by a French Monk, a historic defence of Catholicism and and the papacy, and you said you wouldn't read extra biblical material????

At least Catholicism claims to promoting the diety of Jesus Christ, and not rejecting it like Mohammad did....

Where's your logic in all that? 

🤔

Edited by BlindSeeker

1 hour ago, BlindSeeker said:

No. 

You only think you know, because your sources are not credible.

Your reading the writings of a false prophet, and he has told you what they think? 

🤔

That's what the ten horns and the beast from the abyss believe.

Its not rocket science to understand what these nations who fight against the Lord believe.You believe christians are going to rise up to fight against the Lord for possession of the promised land when it's the .Muslims who will wage war for it.I recon you believe David was a false prophet since he said they will fight against the Lord 

Psalms 83 talks about the same war.

Revelation 17

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Psalms 83

5 With one mind they plot together; they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek, Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them to reinforce Lot’s descendants.
9 Do to them as you did to Midian, as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor and became like dung on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb, all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said, “Let us take possession of the pasturelands of God.”
Edited by Shilohsfoal

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

That's what the ten horns and the beast from the abyss believe.

...You believe christians are going to rise up to fight against the Lord for possession of the promised land when it's the .Muslims who will wage war for it. I recon you believe David was a false prophet since he said they will fight against the Lord 

So far you have only convinced me of 3 things...

(1) That you think you are smarter than everyone else because you believe what Mohammad says...  And (2),  that you have no idea whatsoever I believe. (3) You don't listen to anyone of a different opinion.

18 minutes ago, BlindSeeker said:

(1) That you think you are smarter than everyone else because you believe what Mohammad says...  And (2),  that you have no idea whatsoever I believe. (3) You don't listen to anyone of a different opinion.

It has nothing to do with what Mohammed says.

It has everything to do with beast from.the abyss and the ten kings that attack Babylon.

Can you tell me why the Lord fights against the the nations who attack Babylon on the day of the Lord?

Zech 14

14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

You see,I already understood who the ten kings ,the beast and Mystery Babylon were before I read the Quran.Long before.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

4 hours ago, Last Daze said:

JUST TOUCHING BASE

I appreciate you answering my questions. You are my priority as soon as I get an opportunity, probably after dinner. Had doctors appointments today and I have been taxed for time lately. Thanks for your participation and patience.

Later.

35 minutes ago, BlindSeeker said:

Do you even comprehend who hates Babylon and why?

Revelation 17:16

The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

The hate keeps building.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/01/israeli-airstrike-on-iranian-consulate-in-damascus-kills-irgc-commander