• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1993

Hello

The eclipse is going to occur above my house today and I thought I’d share a word of encouragement. 

In 2017, I viewed an eclipse in Kentucky with a reverend. The moment the eclipse ended and the sun started to come back out, I saw a cloud formation in the richly detailed shape of an Angel blowing a trumpet. Believing I was hallucinating, I pointed out what I saw to the reverend I was with. He saw it too and now shares what we saw at his fellowships. 

I’m no biblical scholar, I’m not a prophet, I’m really not much of anything. But I wanted to put the word out why I believe this eclipse, which takes place seven years after the 2017 eclipse, is a sign that the course of our world is about to change. 

That’s all I have for you today. Enjoy the eclipse and if you’re traveling to see it have a safe trip. 

Jesus is Lord, Jesus is coming. 

Edited by AngelInTraining93
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,085
  • Content Per Day:  9.74
  • Days Won:  149

Some people think everything God does has a purpose as I do, so this is no different. I don't believe it's going to be cataclysmic in the sense of doom and destruction.

We recently had a small earthquake not far from me. At first I thought it was someone using an earth machine in close proximity, but then I realized it felt different and lasted longer. Then I knew it was an earthquake, and like always the news ran with it for two days afterwards. My thoughts on it are that if it was intended to be a judgment it would have been far more significant, so maybe it was a small wake up call.

I seen water last night, as if I was someone unexpectedly thrown into the ocean. I will be flying over the ocean next month, so it was slightly concerning, and many have said they seen large amounts of water hitting NYC. We know God judges Babylon eventually. Different ones have different ideas about what Babylon represents. I think it represents the beast system and a city that hosts  it.

The red heifers are all ready to go which is yet another indicator. 

Not long ago we had the blood moons. I believe it takes wisdom to know if any of this is significant and why.

I believe April 8th is the first day of Nissan on the Jewish calender. After today it will all be over and we will be discussing the significance.

In my option it all looks like a tap on the shoulder of those who don't believe, and for those of us who do, be ready. The nudge before the larger things happen. Weather all over the planet is off. Here we are running typical 40'sF morning and 60's F as a high later. In Switzerland they are having record warmth for this time of the year 77F. Far from typical there. 

The world is in turmoil. All of these social programs are beginning to implode. Some countries are overloaded by immigrants. Other places can't keep enough good doctors and nurses and are importing them from elsewhere. Civilized nations are beginning to shake up under the weight. War is all around us. 

Are we ripe for Mr. Fix It? He will come, but won't be the one everyone thinks he is. I see it all lining up, and for awhile, not in a good way. Yet ALL THINGS work together for good for us!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.84
  • Days Won:  1

FWIW, I'm mostly of the opinion that prophetic events being announced through events in the sky (etc.) would have to be those occurring in the ME and as seen and experienced from Israel in particular, not in the other parts of the world alone, parts far removed form Israel.

It wouldn't have made much sense for the prophets of old, those in Israel, to have been making prophecies to the people of the time that they would never be able to view coming into fulfillment and know that they were true.

If it were so, they would have said so.

The way I see it, maybe right or wrong as may be.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.61

2 hours ago, AngelInTraining93 said:

Hello

The eclipse is going to occur above my house today and I thought I’d share a word of encouragement. 

In 2017, I viewed an eclipse in Kentucky with a reverend. The moment the eclipse ended and the sun started to come back out, I saw a cloud formation in the richly detailed shape of an Angel blowing a trumpet. Believing I was hallucinating, I pointed out what I saw to the reverend I was with. He saw it too and now shares what we saw at his fellowships. 

I’m no biblical scholar, I’m not a prophet, I’m really not much of anything. But I wanted to put the word out why I believe this eclipse, which takes place seven years after the 2017 eclipse, is a sign that the course of our world is about to change. 

That’s all I have for you today. Enjoy the eclipse and if you’re traveling to see it have a safe trip. 

Jesus is Lord, Jesus is coming. 

That's quite a gymnastics attempt. I was very confused by your logic. Eclipses are normal and common and have been since the beginning of creation. For some really strange reason, people have always tried to turn eclipses into some message from God instead of the wonderful celestial events to show us God's incredible handiwork. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

I'll add my two cents.  The apparent motions of the sun moon and stars in the heavens are like giant clock hands.  As a matter of fact, the clock is based on an average solar position at your location.  So they are God's signs to announce the timing of His feasts and yes, perhaps events that are prophetic, but the positions in themselves are not what is causing the action.  This is where secular scientists misunderstand their purpose and then scoff as if we don't know what causes an eclipse.  I'll give an example.  You may have an appointment at 10am.  So when the big hand is at the 12 and little hand at the 10, it's significant that there's an appointment.  But not every position like this has meaning in and of itself. Likewise, the Lord is using the cyclical motion of the heavens, which are predictable, to time when events happen, or God's "appointment".   Now as a bonus here, I laugh when people say that there's a lunar eclipse at Tabernacles, or Solar Eclipse at the start of Nisan like today as if its a rare event.  Then, that shows they know nothing about these calendars.  After all, what phase of the moon does a lunar eclipse happen?  And when is Tabernacles?  etc etc. The real issue is not that it happens on the feasts, but rather it's not on every feast so like an appointment we pick up our eyes and ears a bit to watch.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,168
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  98

Pagans regarded these occurrences as signs from their gods. Two to five solar eclipses occur every year so this isn't a unique or necessarily noteworthy event. 

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,443
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

3 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

Pagans regarded these occurrences as signs from their gods. Two to five solar eclipses occur every year so this isn't a unique or necessarily noteworthy event. 

Yes - There's sight; then there's faith. (one seen/other unseen)

That doesn't mean, of course, that God doesn't use seen/outward things like the sun, moon, stars, weather, etc.  I have been witness to His hand directly in weather phenomena (longer story), but the new covenant is more about what is happening by His Spirit operating in our hearts, rather than outward manifestations of His power.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

So you see why there are so many atheist.  These events are stated and the scheduled dates announced years in advance and they always right. I know the supercomputers can do the calculations ect, and come up with the precise dates, but man looks to those accuracy as their gods i.e science.

For example, I just typed in full moon for 2060 and they gave the date and exact time too.  

2060 Lunar Phases — Vaughan (America/Toronto) Time

New Moon

First Quarter

Full Moon

Third Quarter
Lunation
Jan. 3, Sat 11:41 AM Jan. 10, Sat 07:54 AM Jan. 17, Sat 12:15 PM Jan. 25, Sun 02:17 PM 1695
Feb. 2, Mon 12:24 AM Feb. 8, Sun 04:43 PM Feb. 16, Mon 04:57 AM Feb. 24, Tue 10:09 AM 1696
Mar. 2, Tue 11:14 AM Mar. 9, Tue 02:54 AM Mar. 16, Tue 10:42 PM Mar. 25, Thu 02:10 AM 1697

Edited by warrior12

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,224
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

2 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

That's quite a gymnastics attempt. I was very confused by your logic. Eclipses are normal and common and have been since the beginning of creation. For some really strange reason, people have always tried to turn eclipses into some message from God instead of the wonderful celestial events to show us God's incredible handiwork. 

I just was watching something and one preacher says women come to the meeting and feels sick and gets healed. The other preacher says "maybe she was feeling sick but when she left she just felt better".  

I personally believe after this life He is going to show all the thing He did as in signs that I thought was just nothing.. normal. 

Thanks AIT

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,168
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  98

2 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

Yes - There's sight; then there's faith. (one seen/other unseen)

That doesn't mean, of course, that God doesn't use seen/outward things like the sun, moon, stars, weather, etc.  I have been witness to His hand directly in weather phenomena (longer story), but the new covenant is more about what is happening by His Spirit operating in our hearts, rather than outward manifestations of His power.

I find it interesting that sharing facts elicits a "Yes, but..." response, as if the truth runs afoul of one's resident beliefs and the need to defend or justify them is required, or that I lack the faith to share such beliefs in common. Faith in the Lord has nothing to do with your beliefs in this matter, Vine Abider. 

Two to five solar eclipses happen somewhere on earth every year. Also, many ancient cultures viewed eclipses as signs from their pagan gods. Those are simple facts, my friend. :no_idea: