IGNORED

The coming Messiah..... True or False Messiah?...... or both?

JoeCanada

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

For starters you misrepresented what I stated, if you had read you would have known better, but of course your type love to misquote others putting forth an already "understood agenda". 

I never stated there would be no false christs, I stated Israel will never accept the Anti-Christ as this FALSE CHRIST. Then I explain the False Christs mentioned in Matt. 24:4-6 and in John 5:43 were FULFILLED in 70 AD. And that no Jew will ever accept a Gentile as a false Messiah, it will not ever happen, PERIOD.

Then in Matt. 24:24 Dennis is correct, Jesus call the False Christs and False Prophets plural because he is talking about all three time he spoke about them in Matt. 4-6 (70 AD). In Matt. 24:9-11 where he was talkin g about the Prophets getting killed by the orders of Rome because they were taking patrons away from the Zeus and Jupiter type religions, and Rome believed in those gods. So, THOSE false prophets had the disciples all killed, save John. 

So, you did not read or misrepresented what I stated on purpose. This is why you always get everything wrong. 

I believe 70 A.D. As well. You mention the plural. People often do not think about how many were killed in the holy city by the warring factions there. It was awful suffering. And they took over the temple, it was soaked with blood of those these leaders killed JEW'S. But they also minted coins, boasting. Josephus also talks about the miraraculous events which supposedly appeared in the heavens...

Simon ben Giora

He startled the Roman soldiers as he arose out of the rubble of the temple, dressed as a Judean king. He had attempted to dig himself out from the underground tunnels of the temple....

Then later, the last revolt of Bar Kachba. His coins also having images and inscriptions. He showed himself as a star, sitting above the temple. you can see the ark of the covenant inside.

Nu 24:17  I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.

Mt 2:2  Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.
The temple does not need to be rebuilt to see that, his image sitting over the temple and ark of the covenant, inscribed with "for the redemption of Zion.

He was declared  the Christ by some prominent Rabbis. A king is an annointed one 

Edited by Anne2
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,094
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

10 hours ago, tatwo said:

I read it...all of it RM

Again, so since you "read it" you misrepresented what I stated, and anyone reading it can understand, except maybe you. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,094
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

6 hours ago, Anne2 said:

I believe 70 A.D. As well. You mention the plural. People often do not think about how many were killed in the holy city by the warring factions there. It was awful suffering. And they took over the temple, it was soaked with blood of those these leaders killed JEW'S. But they also minted coins, boasting. Josephus also talks about the miraraculous events which supposedly appeared in the heavens...

Simon ben Giora

He startled the Roman soldiers as he arose out of the rubble of the temple, dressed as a Judean king. He had attempted to dig himself out from the underground tunnels of the temple....

Then later, the last revolt of Bar Kachba. His coins also having images and inscriptions. He showed himself as a star, sitting above the temple. you can see the ark of the covenant inside.

Nu 24:17  I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.

Mt 2:2  Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.
The temple does not need to be rebuilt to see that, his image sitting over the temple and ark of the covenant, inscribed with "for the redemption of Zion.

He was declared  the Christ by some prominent Rabbis. A king is an annointed one 

Yes, I put Matt. 24 1-14 together a few years ago and realized none of it "basically" is about the end times, whilst verses 15-31 are about the 70th week.  What people do is point to verses 7-8 and say, that end times, some go as far as to so its a part of the 70th week and are thus in error. 

So, why did Jesus mention verse 7 and 8 (THINK) he was affirming verses 4-6 were NOT END TIME EVENTS, or were later on, not the end (70th week events) so he demonstrated why it could not be end times, that's all verses 7 & 8 were meant to do But why? Because he knew if his disciples did not stay from Jerusalem during these times (66-70 AD wars) and though Jesus had returned then the early church would not doubt follow the to Jerusalem and all would be killed. So, Jesus was letting them know those 70 AD "false christs" were not going to be him, he let them know 100 % in vs 14 how they could tell. But notice, in verses 9-13 he goes back to the Disciples fate, you will all be betrayed and killed (Save John), so they knew their fate, and thus Jesus warned them "THEY" must endure until the end [of their lives] THESE WERE NOT END TIE EVENTS !! Then in vs. 14 Jesus told them that THE END (70th week) would not come until the Gospel had been preached unto the whole world, and the Disciples knew about China and India and even the Scythians (modern day Russia) so they knew 100 percent that the would never see Jesus' return, thus those Wars and rumors of Wars in 70 AD could not be Jesus come again, so they would never have rushed ack to Jerusalem thinks Jesus has returned. 

So, verses 7-8 were merely throw away DISCRIPTIONS of all the things that would have to happen before Jesus' return, thus the 70 AD events were LATER ON, as he says in vs. 6. Then describes why in verses 7-8, like HEY, this, this, this, this, this and thus must happen before the end comes, then Jesus goes right back into the Disciples lives and tells them they will all be killed, so verses 4-13 have nothing to do with END TIMES, verses 7-8 are Jesus showing them why the end is not yet and why 70 AD will not be his return. So, after the Gospel goes all around the world (now) vs. 14 says the End or 70th week will come. 

Yet everyone or almost everyone says Matt. 24:4-14 is END TIMES, its not, verses 15-31 is indeed end times, its the 70th week, after the Pre trib or pre 70th week Rapture as seen in verse 14.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/9/2024 at 6:31 PM, JoeCanada said:

Scripture teaches us that there will be a coming Messiah..... both a true Messiah and a false messiah.

Correction: Scripture teaches us that there will be a coming Messiah..... both a true Messiah and MANY false messiahS.

Matt. 24:5 “For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.

There will be no single "the Antichrist," as so many falsely claim. Antichrists will come both before and after the resurrection and rapture.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,499

26 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Correction: Scripture teaches us that there will be a coming Messiah..... both a true Messiah and MANY false messiahS.

Matt. 24:5 “For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.

There will be no single "the Antichrist," as so many falsely claim. Antichrists will come both before and after the resurrection and rapture.

I agree. There were several tyrants in the city harming, killing, starving the peoples. They also minted coins.