• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

20 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

You whole point was Israel and the Church are now one and the same. My point was the Jews in Israel NOW are ALL Israel, or else God lied in Ezekiel 37 when He stated He was going to bring the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel back into the land. Those Jews living in Israel now are all 12 Tribes. There is no more tribes out there anywhere.

Finally. 

No. Jews are a religion. The seed of Abraham are those in Christ, that is Israel, the people of God. 

There are literally no 'christians' as a distinct group who are truly in Christ and are not considered to be of the seed of Abraham or true Israel. 

Christians who think so are deluded by the power of religion and the word of the wolves in sheep's clothing. 

You keep equating religion with faith. They are as compatible as oil and water or iron and clay. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/9/2024 at 4:42 AM, Diaste said:

Finally. 

No. Jews are a religion. The seed of Abraham are those in Christ, that is Israel, the people of God. 

No, most Jews do not even believe in God so HOW is that a Religion? Zech. 13:8-9 says 2/3 refuse to repent and will die, a Jew is a person from Judea, why is that so hard to grasp? Is the "Gentiles" a Religion? 

You miss the whole point of Gal. 3. Paul is saying that all people, Jews and Gentiles, males and females can only make heaven through FAITH ALONE. You guys refuse to admit that Paul could not be saying Jews and Gentiles are one, anymore than he could be saying Males and Females are now all the same sex, the WHOLE CHAPTER is about why trying to be Jewish is not what gets you to heaven, you guys get it all backwards, you conflate the whole meaning, Paul NEVER says that Jews and Gentiles are one per se, he is speaking about how both Jews, Gentiles, Males & Females are all the SAME in how they come unto Christ by FAITH ALONE.................................Not by THE LAW. From there everything else gets twisted. And lo, all the sudden God's promises to Abraham are now for the Church, no, that is not how it works. Paul is simply saying we come to Christ in the same way, so you do not need to try to be Jewish.

There are literally no 'christians' as a distinct group who are truly in Christ and are not considered to be of the seed of Abraham or true Israel. 

There are TWO BRIDES....Rachel the preferred bride and Leah the forced bride. Israel will rule with Christ during the Kingdom Age, the Church will nit be on earth per se, except for the Martyrs of the 70th week. 

Christians who think so are deluded by the power of religion and the word of the wolves in sheep's clothing. 

I understand what I speak of, have been called unto Prophecy and preaching for 40 years sir. You guys take all these scriptures and do not do the hard grunt work to get at the full truths. Remember, God can not lie. Jesus will rule a 1000 year Kingdom Age with Israel, and we will not be here with him.

You keep equating religion with faith. They are as compatible as oil and water or iron and clay. 

No, that is YOU.........Yu keep saying a Jew is a Religion, that just not factual.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,278
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

12 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

No, most Jews do not even believe in God so HOW is that a Religion?

Most "Jews" DO believe in God.... they just don't believe that Jesus is the Messiah

a Jew is a person from Judea, why is that so hard to grasp

You miss the whole point of Gal. 3. Paul is saying that all people, Jews and Gentiles, males and females can only make heaven through FAITH ALONE.

First you say that a Jew is someone from Judea.....

Then you say that "Jews and Gentiles" ...... seems like you are equating all Israelis as "Jews"

There are TWO BRIDES....Rachel the preferred bride and Leah the forced bride. Israel will rule with Christ during the Kingdom Age, the Church will nit be on earth per se, except for the Martyrs of the 70th week.

This is your OPINION...... not scripturally based at all!

Jesus will rule a 1000 year Kingdom Age with Israel, and we will not be here with him.

Again.... your OPINION!.......... not scripturally based at all!

Yu keep saying a Jew is a Religion, that just not factual.

Jewish ethnicity, religion, and community are highly interrelated, as Judaism is an ethnic religion

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Most "Jews" DO believe in God.... they just don't believe that Jesus is the Messiah

That is a given, they have been blinded IN PART (as a Nation) until the Fulness of the Gentiles [SERVICE UNTO God] has come full. Thus the Rapture must happen before the 70th week....Romans chapters 9-11 when understand mandates this, Paul shows in ch. 9 how God the potter chooses what vessel He will, he also shows how God choose Jacob over Esau in the womb, howe God hardened Pharoah's heart, he also said in verse 25 that God said unto Hosea that  I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. But las, in that three chapter passage Paul states God is not finished with Israel, and later he says this.....now understand what it means and you might grasp that the pre 70th week rapture is a requirement my friend.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

{{ IN PART means Israel as a nation is blinded but not as individuals, of course, God saw to that by allowing the Diaspora, an nation can not repent when they are no longer a nation, for 2000 years Israel was a Dead Men's Bones. The FULNESS of the Gentiles is speaking about their SERVICE unto God. }}

26 And so all Israel shall be saved:(Does not mean EVERY Jew, one has to use common sense, it means when the 1/3 repent, Israel as a Nation is PRESERVED) as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins(But they still have to receive that Atonement, of course). 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

The 70th week of Israel penance can not even start until the Gentiles SERVICE unto God has come full, we know it means SERVICE by reading Romans chapter 9, that his whole point, God chooses who He will FOR SRVICE, He choose Jacob, He is the Potter which chooses what vessel He creates, God choose to harden Pharaoh's heart, he CHOOSE a new people He had not know (the Gentiles) to serve Him and thus vs. 25 says it all, Israel will stay BLIND (Not Believe as a Nation) until the Church Age (Gentiles Service unto God) ENDS !!

Most people only see Gentiles time is come full and think, until the Gentiles rule is finished why only happens at they 2nd coming, and therefore they MISS the whole point Paul is making, about SERVICE unto God. Thus the Rapture has to be pre 70th week when one digests these truths. In my opinion people lack of knowledge comes from lack of effort in STUDY MODE. When digesting old languages and translated language people have to put in max effort to get the gist of what God is saying, in full. 

And most Jews do not believe in God, they have become a secular nation. See Headline and story below:

Guess Who Doesn’t Believe In God?

Ten percent of Protestants, 21 percent of Roman Catholics, and 52 percent of Jews do NOT believe in God.

That’s the surprising word from a new survey by Harris Interactive poll. 

1 hour ago, JoeCanada said:

First you say that a Jew is someone from Judea.....

Then you say that "Jews and Gentiles" ...... seems like you are equating all Israelis as "Jews"

As pertaining to why all Israelis are called Jews, why play this silly game? You know exactly what I stated and why, you can't overcome the facts so you insist on subterfuge, never works against me anyway so why try? You are trying to say that the word "Jews" is a Religion, and YOU insinuate that the Jews living in Israel today are not Israel in full. My point is that the Jews living in Israel today are ALL 12 Tribes, else God has to be a liar as Ezekiel 37 says He brought the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel back into the land. The Moniker Jews only points unto were they are from. All Israel are now called Jews, the Church is not Israel, and Israel is not the Church. You will fid that out very soon.

This is your OPINION...... not scripturally based at all!

So, Jacob did not have two brides? The Father married Israel right? Jesus will marry the Church right? God choose a people He did not know !! The spirit leads us unto all truth, but only if we do not allow too much worldliness to hinder our hearing of the spiritual voice. That is why the Prophets all had to go into the Wilderness to hear God perfectly, and we have to spend time with God instead of watching football, soccer, baseball, TV Shows, Movies or we will miss His voice.

Again.... your OPINION!.......... not scripturally based at all!

14 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

FACT.......God promised that to Israel. Its in the bible. God can not lie.

Jewish ethnicity, religion, and community are highly interrelated, as Judaism is an ethnic religion

Again, Jews are Israel, we can call them concrete if you prefer, names are just names, they are ALL Israel, but only the Jews who repent will remain ALL Israel in the end, but the Church are not Jews and are or Israel, that kind of thinking is "REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY". Less than 50 percent of Jews/Israel (Now I guess I need to do this every time lol) even believe in God. So, its not a religion, its a Nation. God will in time get 1/3 of Israel to repent. 

On 5/10/2024 at 7:39 PM, Revelation Man said:

No, most Jews do not even believe in God so HOW is that a Religion? Zech. 13:8-9 says 2/3 refuse to repent and will die, a Jew is a person from Judea, why is that so hard to grasp? Is the "Gentiles" a Religion? 

Judaism is one of the 3 great monotheistic religions. So once again, you have shot right past the reality.

You miss the whole point of Gal. 3. Paul is saying that all people, Jews and Gentiles, males and females can only make heaven through FAITH ALONE. You guys refuse to admit that Paul could not be saying Jews and Gentiles are one, anymore than he could be saying Males and Females are now all the same sex, the WHOLE CHAPTER is about why trying to be Jewish is not what gets you to heaven, you guys get it all backwards, you conflate the whole meaning, Paul NEVER says that Jews and Gentiles are one per se, he is speaking about how both Jews, Gentiles, Males & Females are all the SAME in how they come unto Christ by FAITH ALONE.................................Not by THE LAW. From there everything else gets twisted. And lo, all the sudden God's promises to Abraham are now for the Church, no, that is not how it works. Paul is simply saying we come to Christ in the same way, so you do not need to try to be Jewish.

Strawman. I said nothing about Galatians. Then you bring it up and argue against it?

This is why you are so difficult to talk to, you don't stay on point within the topic.

Pretty sure that isn't the lesson! LOL.

I understand what I speak of, have been called unto Prophecy and preaching for 40 years sir. You guys take all these scriptures and do not do the hard grunt work to get at the full truths. Remember, God can not lie. Jesus will rule a 1000 year Kingdom Age with Israel, and we will not be here with him.

You are always appealing to your personal authority. You don't see that does more to diminish your credibility rather than support it? 

No, that is YOU.........Yu keep saying a Jew is a Religion, that just not factual.

Judaism? And the adherents are Jews? smh

17 hours ago, Diaste said:

Judaism is one of the 3 great monotheistic religions. So once again, you have shot right past the reality.

On 5/10/2024 at 8:39 PM, Revelation Man said:

And Christianity is another, but you wouldn't say "Gentiles" is a Religion. 

Strawman. I said nothing about Galatians. Then you bring it up and argue against it?

This is why you are so difficult to talk to, you don't stay on point within the topic.

The bible is Gods word, when you insinuate the Jews and Church are now one and the same, I get to use all the scriptures to refute that right? The truth is very important, God used Israel to birth the Messiah that saves us all, God then used the Gentile Church to spread the gospel unto the whole world. When the Fulness of the Gentiles [SERVICE] has come full, we will then go to the Lambs wedding in the Fathers house (Heaven) and Jesus will set up his 1000 year Kingdom Age in Jerusalem, with all 12 tribes.

I just do not allow people to pigeonhole me into a corner. The whole word is one mesh up, it all has to jibe. 

Pretty sure that isn't the lesson! LOL.

Of course it is, thats why Israel and the Church are TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES. 

You are always appealing to your personal authority. You don't see that does more to diminish your credibility rather than support it? 

In your opinion, reckon those Kings back during the prophets times said the same thing about them? If I want an Electrician I would trust one with a lot of years on the job over a younger guy. Only with Godly men to we hear that kind of stuff, ohhh, you think you know it all, who does that sound like to you? Our accuser whispers these things daily brother. When you get to heave and find out all the thigs I told you were true, you will then understand you could have accomplished a lot more by listening to ole Rev. Man. :thinking:

Judaism? And the adherents are Jews? smh

No, they are all 12 tribes, the nation of Israel are not just Jews and many Jews other tribes do not believe in God. 

God Bless my brother, I do what I do, but I also ran 5 miles a day, played basketball until my mid 40s, so I have fun in life. Me on here is just me trying to help people see the Prophetic Events heading our way. Everything I say will pretty much come to pass. Israel will join the E.U. that is the Covenant or AREEMENT, they never accept an Anti-Christ as their Messiah. There is NO MEAT Sacrifice that is taken away, its the Jews who repented who are MAN DSTED by a edict from a Jewish High Priest (False Prophet) that they are no longer allowed to worship Jesus in the temple of God. So, THE SACRIFICE that is TAKEN AWAY is Jesus worship.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,200
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 4/20/2024 at 7:37 AM, dad2 said:

The first time was the captivity in Babylon. This seems to make it clear that any other gatherings are not of God. For example they are gathered there today.

Isa 11:11 The verse tells of a second time God will gather Jewish people.

Jesus says that all people will be gathered until Him as one flock with one Shepherd John 10.16. Jew and gentile are excepted by God. Jesus did not just come for the Jews but all nations. 

On 5/17/2024 at 8:52 PM, Revelation Man said:

In your opinion, reckon those Kings back during the prophets times said the same thing about them?

I don't think the prophets gave them a resume of personal accomplishmets.

If I want an Electrician I would trust one with a lot of years on the job over a younger guy.

Then you're making a mistake. Expertise is not solely based on longevity. Age is not the decider of quality, quality and accuracy speak for itself.

Only with Godly men to we hear that kind of stuff, ohhh, you think you know it all, who does that sound like to you?

That sounds like every pastor, minister, priest, deacon, chaplain I have ever talked to. 

Our accuser whispers these things daily brother. When you get to heave and find out all the thigs I told you were true, you will then understand you could have accomplished a lot more by listening to ole Rev. Man. :thinking:

I suppose we'll see one day. 

No, they are all 12 tribes, the nation of Israel are not just Jews and many Jews other tribes do not believe in God. 

God Bless my brother, I do what I do, but I also ran 5 miles a day, played basketball until my mid 40s, so I have fun in life. Me on here is just me trying to help people see the Prophetic Events heading our way. Everything I say will pretty much come to pass. Israel will join the E.U. that is the Covenant or AREEMENT, they never accept an Anti-Christ as their Messiah. There is NO MEAT Sacrifice that is taken away, its the Jews who repented who are MAN DSTED by a edict from a Jewish High Priest (False Prophet) that they are no longer allowed to worship Jesus in the temple of God. So, THE SACRIFICE that is TAKEN AWAY is Jesus worship.

I do applaud you for seeing many things others in the pretrib fortress do not see. I don't agree with your specific conclusions as I can find it no where in the scriptures. 

On 5/17/2024 at 8:37 PM, Revelation Man said:

The bible is Gods word, when you insinuate the Jews and Church are now one and the same, I get to use all the scriptures to refute that right? The truth is very important, God used Israel to birth the Messiah that saves us all, God then used the Gentile Church to spread the gospel unto the whole world. When the Fulness of the Gentiles [SERVICE] has come full, we will then go to the Lambs wedding in the Fathers house (Heaven) and Jesus will set up his 1000 year Kingdom Age in Jerusalem, with all 12 tribes.

I didn't say the Jews and the Church are one. What I do say is the 'church' is the congregation made up of God's people. This congregation began with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who is Israel. The Israel of God are the people of the faith of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob which predates the 12 tribes, the nation of borders and the Jewish religion. Further, any not of the faith of Abraham that come to the faith of Abraham and are in Jesus Christ, are adopted by God and grafted into the Israel of God, the people of faith. 

In this way there is no 'christian' but only the church, the congregation, the Israel of faith, the true Israel, in Christ, of the faith of Abraham, grafted into the natural olive tree and adopted as sons of God the Father. 

On 5/17/2024 at 8:37 PM, Revelation Man said:

Of course it is, thats why Israel and the Church are TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES. 

You are comparing monkeys to sharks. Which Israel are you talking about? Israel the nation isn't a religion, it's an abstract called a nation. 

Religion doesn't compare well with map. 

The church, I can only assume you mean Christianity, is a religion; that doesn't compare at all with true faith. 

I guess we should define terms if this is to continue. 

• Thumbs Up 1