IGNORED

Before the "pre, mid post," what is your support scriptural for the SEVEN YEARS of tribulation?

BlindSeeker

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,112
  • Content Per Day:  3.29
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

Ok, but it is not the biblical temple of God, nor do I believe God Himself would compel Paul to so reference it or any other structure as such.

Dan 9:27 - And He shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week He shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations He shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Everywhere a temple is mentioned in scripture, its purpose is clarified. Scripture is given under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, for He is the Author. 

Ezr 5:14 - And the vessels also of gold and silver of the house of God, which Nebuchadnezzar took out of the temple that was in Jerusalem, and brought them into the temple of Babylon...

Mt 26:61  - And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days.
John 2:21 - But He spake of the temple of His body.

Acts 19:27  - ...the temple of the great goddess Diana

1Co 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
 1Co 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
 2Co 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 

The last temple defined as a "Temple of God" is that of the individual bodies of men, and that by the Apostle Paul.  Therefore, when Paul speaks of the "man of sin," that "son of perdition" who shall "sit in the temple of God," it was historically understood by the protestant fathers and some earlier church fathers to be the position of the papacy, a false apostle like Judas, but one who claims to the incarnate representation of God. 

This is clearly seen in the letter to King James by the translators

"...And this their contentment doth not diminish or decay, but every day increaseth and taketh strength, when they observe, that the zeal of Your Majesty toward the house of God doth not slack or go backward, but is more and more kindled, manifesting itself abroad in the farthest parts of Christendom, by writing in defense of the Truth, (which hath given such a blow unto that man of sin, as will not be healed)..."

Furthermore, it can be seen historically how both Constantine’s alleged conversion to Christianity and the decline and eventual fall of Rome gave way to the Rise of Roman Catholicism and the papacy.

For these, and many other reasons, it becomes evident why those Christians, who were mercilessly persecuted for centuries for clinging to their faith in Christ Jesus, refused to acknowledge as legitimate the usurped authority of Catholicism and the Papacy. Those early believers who were mercilessly persecuted commonly considered Catholicism to be a profane institution, that “great apostasy,” and wholeheartedly viewed the position of the papacy as “that man of sin [which would] be revealed, the son of perdition.”

Again, and not trying to be redundant, in this light it should be easy to see why it would be wisdom for Paul to be elusive and not to write in his Epistle to the Thessalonians that Rome was going to have to fall to make way for this great apostasy and the son of perdition. Furthermore, the phrase “son of perdition” is only used twice in scripture, once by Jesus in reference to Judas who ended up being a false apostle, and here again used by Paul in reference I believe to the position of the papacy, which Catholicism is said to be overseen by a continuation of apostles now referred to as popes. But again, historically, in the eyes of true Protestants the popes have all been false apostles and betrayers of truth of the gospel just as surely as Judas was.

Permit me as well to submit a plausible reason for Paul's brevity in writing to the Thessalonians “Remember you not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?” For Paul would have easily been able to preach to the brethren at Thessalonica that after “the wrath to come” of God judging the Jews, that Rome too, like the three empires before it, would eventually fall. This is easy to see both in the depiction of Rome in Nebuchadnezzar’s vision of “a great image” that represented these four great empires and Daniel’s vision of the “four great beasts which came up from the sea, diverse one from another.”

Remember as well, that Paul and Silas were accused, beaten, and thrown in jail in Philippi for teaching customs which are not lawful to receive, neither to observe for the Romans. Then shortly afterwards, Paul and Silas go to Thessalonica, only to have to flee because a strong accusation was asserted that “Jason and those he had received [Paul and Silas], were doing things that were contrary to the decrees of Caesar, and saying that there is another king, one Jesus.” These charges asserted treason and seditious activity, crimes which carried the penalty of death in Rome, which is an excellent reason for not writing it in his epistle to them.

Also, we can see through scripture how it is evident Paul preached on the “wrath to come,” which agrees with Jesus’ prophecy concerning Jerusalem and Israel which the other apostles would have shared with him. Therefore, not only could Paul have taught the Thessalonians about the fall of Rome from scripture, he must likely did with confidence via a revelation the Holy Spirit revealed to him concerning the events leading to the rise of the apostacy and man of sin.

Furthermore, Paul is seen in Acts 13 quoting Habakkuk while in Antioch earlier before his coming to Thessalonica to the Jews, confirming to them the destruction that was coming to Jerusalem.

Habakkuk 1:5 – Behold you among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvelously: for I will work a work in your days, which you will not believe, though it be told you. 6 For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwelling places that are not theirs. 7 They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.

Acts 13:16 – Then Paul stood up, and beckoning with his hand said, Men of Israel, and you that fear God, give audience… 40 Beware therefore, lest that come upon you, which is spoken of in the prophets; 41 Behold, you despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which you shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.

In quoting Habakkuk, Paul rebukes the Jews for being “despisers” of God’s word which was now being revealed to them through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Therefore, he warns them that if they did not repent, they too were going to perish just as those Jews did when the Chaldeans first destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple. Yet we know from history that the coming destruction of which Paul was warning them was not going to be by the Chaldeans this time: rather Rome was going to be the instrument of God’s wrath whereby once more Zion was going to “be plowed as a field” and Jerusalem again destined to “become heaps.” However, what is important is that there are scriptures in Daniel which speak of this happening again to Jerusalem whereby Paul could and would have taught all this to the Thessalonians. 

I hear you brother. God's New Testament economy does not foresee God living in a House made with hands. But consider this. When our Lord came and was born of royalty in David's city, suppose Israel was awake and recognized Him. Where do you suppose was the rightful HOME for the long awaited Messiah? We know that He is to be called "Emmanuel" - God with us. In John 2 he declares the Physical Temple "My father's House" and, in Matthew 23:34 he declares the "House" now devoid of inhabitants. The true House for the Messiah, who ended up with "nowhere to lay His head" was the Temple.

The sad thing about modern dispensational teaching is that it takes the word "dispense" and makes it a time era. But the Greek word "oikonomia" means "household management" or "economy". That is, how God "dispenses". By making it a time period, the logical end is that God ceases dealing or dispensing in a certain way and starts a new dispensing. But He does not. If Israel refuse the dispensing of a Physical Messiah, and also refuse this Messiah as the Holy Spirit, the dispensing of Covenant continues. Galatians 3:15 is emphatic. The Covenants are valid and no man can annul them. When God does institute a New Covenant (Jer.31), the contents remain the same - the Law.

Now, the thrust of modern theology is to find that illusive scripture that brings Israel into the fold of BELIEVERS. But they search in vain. Romans 11.24 onward has Israel hardened to the end. Thus, Israel NEVER entertain their Messiah as a Spirit like we do. He remains their KING. And He is NEVER "God IN us" like the Christian, but "Emmanuel - God WITH us". So the question is; Where will this Physical King live? Will the greater Solomon have no where to put His head as in the days of His rejection? Or will the Father honor the Son with glory greater than Solomon's?

No doubt will the Father honor His Son to the uttermost and Solomon's glory will be but a shadow of Christ's. And that leaves no other option than to keep the rain of His head AND to show Who He is, Jesus Emmanuel will live in a House like no other. And only one House in scripture fits BOTH His Millennial glory and His finished work - Ezekiel's temple.

Does this make the Church redundant? God forbid! The Church is to show His heavenly glory "in the ages to come". God dispenses via Covenant and Law for Israel (Jer.31:31-33) "till heaven and earth pass" and He dispenses by the rule of the rod of iron to the Nations. But the survivors of the attack on Jerusalem must go up annually to the House of the Lord to pay homage (Zech.14:16). But all Nations will desire this House (Isaiah 2:1-5).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  4,093
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

11 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Mea Culpa. What was I thinking? That is inexcusable. I think I started a thought, finished another and forgot to get back to it.

Well, at least I got a Latin lesson, LOL

10 hours ago, AdHoc said:

I hear you brother. God's New Testament economy does not foresee God living in a House made with hands. But consider this. When our Lord came and was born of royalty in David's city, suppose Israel was awake and recognized Him. Where do you suppose was the rightful HOME for the long awaited Messiah? ...The true House for the Messiah, who ended up with "nowhere to lay His head" was the Temple.

It never leads to clarity of truth when what talk about "What if?" Truth is found in what is, and what the original purpose is. God did all things perfect for a perfect end. The type and shadow was only to point to and lead to the true substance.

From the onset God ordained all these things to be temporary, like the Ceremonial Law was, to point and lead men to Christ.

Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, He hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. 9:1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.

Heb 9:23 - It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us.

2 Cor 5:1 - For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

10 hours ago, AdHoc said:

No doubt will the Father honor His Son to the uttermost and Solomon's glory will be but a shadow of Christ's. And that leaves no other option than to keep the rain of His head AND to show Who He is, Jesus Emmanuel will live in a House like no other. And only one House in scripture fits BOTH His Millennial glory and His finished work - Ezekiel's temple.

Ezekiel's Temple is a great mystery, but due to the sacrifices associated with it I do not see it or them as part of Christ Millennial reign. Doubtless, there will be an abiding place in Jerusalem, and a gathering there unto of the nations, but not one where blood is again shed. That I cannot find room for acceptance. Especially because the priests that serve therein must be "Levites that be of the seed of Zadok."

Heb 7:11 Now if there was perfection through the Levitical priesthood (for under it hath the people received the law), what further need was there that another priest should arise after the order of Melchizedek, and not be reckoned after the order of Aaron?
 12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.
 13 For he of whom these things are said belongeth to another tribe, from which no man hath given attendance at the altar.
 14 For it is evident that our Lord hath sprung out of Judah; as to which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priests.
 15 And what we say is yet more abundantly evident, if after the likeness of Melchizedek there ariseth another priest,
 16 who hath been made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life:
 17 for it is witnessed of him, Thou art a priest for ever After the order of Melchizedek.
 18 For there is a disannulling of a foregoing commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness
Ro 8:3; Ga 4:9
 19 (for the law made nothing perfect), and a bringing in thereupon of a better hope, through which we draw nigh unto God.
 20 And inasmuch as it is not without the taking of an oath,
 21 for they indeed have been made priests without an oath; but he with an oath by him that saith of him, The Lord sware and will not repent himself, Thou art a priest for ever.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  1,023
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

On 5/6/2024 at 12:27 PM, BlindSeeker said:

Interesting, creative thinking for sure, but not persuasive  lacking support of historical manuscripts

The support for the captivities translations is:
Daniel 1:21, Daniel 9:1-2, 2 Chronicles 36:21-22.

Also the fact that the "week" math to get 483 does not work well,
because one has to just infer "weeks" as years, but with the captivities translation
we get 490 years and 62 weeks from the text itself not having to infer anything.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  1,023
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

On 5/12/2024 at 11:08 PM, BlindSeeker said:

So, are we really to understand that 62 weeks after the wall was completed [+7 weeks, 69 total], when Messiah comes, that He is also cut off in between the consecutive weeks? After 69, yet before 70? How can that be?

Let us think out these math's a bit.

The passage is giving us information about time, that is clear.
According to the full context, and the better math, I believe that the passage is actually speaking about 70 captivities.
70, 70 year captivities.

So verse 25 should read:

"....shall be seven captivities and 62 weeks"

490 years and 62 weeks.

If we agree with the timeline of things given to us from history,

then Cyrus reigned around 559 to 530 BC.

And we believe that Christ was born around 0-33 AD.

By taking the latter numbers, 

530 - 33 = 497, we get 497 years.

And that would be from Cyrus to the death of Christ.

Using the captivities translation we get 490 years
and 62 weeks. Matching better than the common 483 math.

Clearly verse 26 is telling us about when the Messiah
suffered the death penalty. 490 years and 62 weeks.

The overall passage, 24-27, is still talking about 70 captivities,
so the people of the prince that shall come,
come sometime within the whole 70 captivities.
Simply the passage is not speaking about weeks
or sevens, it is talking about 70 captivities.

Seventy 70 year periods of captivity.

I believe someone to the one weeks words,
and applied it to everything else, the 'sevens'
in context, the passage is clearly speaking about the captivity
as prophesied by Jeremiah. Key words have been changed
allowing the passage to be interpreted incorrectly,
namely "in" and "captivities" but it is the context
and historical time, that loudly shows the correct translation.

"I Daniel understood by the books the number of years,
whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet,
that God would accomplish 70 years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

Oh Daniel, I am now come forth to give you skill in understanding

Seventy captivities are determined upon thy people
and upon thy holy city......."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,112
  • Content Per Day:  3.29

8 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

It never leads to clarity of truth when what talk about "What if?" Truth is found in what is, and what the original purpose is. God did all things perfect for a perfect end. The type and shadow was only to point to and lead to the true substance.

From the onset God ordained all these things to be temporary, like the Ceremonial Law was, to point and lead men to Christ.

Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, He hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. 9:1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.

Heb 9:23 - It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us.

2 Cor 5:1 - For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

Ezekiel's Temple is a great mystery, but due to the sacrifices associated with it I do not see it or them as part of Christ Millennial reign. Doubtless, there will be an abiding place in Jerusalem, and a gathering there unto of the nations, but not one where blood is again shed. That I cannot find room for acceptance. Especially because the priests that serve therein must be "Levites that be of the seed of Zadok."

Heb 7:11 Now if there was perfection through the Levitical priesthood (for under it hath the people received the law), what further need was there that another priest should arise after the order of Melchizedek, and not be reckoned after the order of Aaron?
 12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.
 13 For he of whom these things are said belongeth to another tribe, from which no man hath given attendance at the altar.
 14 For it is evident that our Lord hath sprung out of Judah; as to which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priests.
 15 And what we say is yet more abundantly evident, if after the likeness of Melchizedek there ariseth another priest,
 16 who hath been made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life:
 17 for it is witnessed of him, Thou art a priest for ever After the order of Melchizedek.
 18 For there is a disannulling of a foregoing commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness
Ro 8:3; Ga 4:9
 19 (for the law made nothing perfect), and a bringing in thereupon of a better hope, through which we draw nigh unto God.
 20 And inasmuch as it is not without the taking of an oath,
 21 for they indeed have been made priests without an oath; but he with an oath by him that saith of him, The Lord sware and will not repent himself, Thou art a priest for ever.

I kinda agree with your objection to "what if". It's no use projecting what didn't happen. But if God makes a demand on men, can we not see where it leads to? God did nothing by accident. In all of His demands was a goal. When men fail, the goal is not reached. But since the councils of God are immutable, will He not, at some future stage, realize His plan. The one who studied what could have been among men is sure to waste his time. But to study the plans of God is to seek His mind and His method, for it will be realized.

I am happy to share a perfectly good reason for animal sacrifices in the Millennium. It will do us well to understand it, for in Luke 22:15-16 our Lord promises to re-instate the Passover in the Kingdom, when He comes again. And this sacrifice that our Lord will have in the Kingdom must be "killed" (v.7). But first Zadok. The House of Aaron is established by everlasting Covenant. But which line is chosen? The line is established at Peor in Numbers 25. But the transfer to that line must wait for Eli and his sons to die. Thus, Zadok, of the line of Phineas, is established as High Priest, then, and in the Messianic age to come.

The animal sacrifices never did remove the sins of men. They "covered" them until the death of Jesus. But they did cleanse the flesh (Heb.9:13). A Christian is made clean by the blood of Jesus. But the Jew and the Gentile are not, since they refuse Jesus.At the dawn of the Millennium the situation among men is this;
1. Christians ALL resurrected - the problem of the flesh is over
2. Jews (i) many resurrected (Dan.12:1-2). But the 144,000 of Revelation 7 survive the Great Tribulation (Rev.9:4). They will still be in the flesh.
3. The Nations that survive the Great Tribulation are in the flesh. Those who went up against Jerusalem and survived are obliged by God's decree to go up to Jerusalem annually to seek audience with Emmanuel 

That is, a portion of Jews and all Gentiles are obliged to have audience with Jesus. How will thy be cleansed seeing as they rejected Jesus? By the animal sacrifices. The application of of the cleansing blood of Jesus is only to be had by FAITH. Hebrews 11:1 defines faith. Faith only works when the object of faith IS NOT SEEN. From the moment our Lord is seen bursting from the clouds, FAITH IS OVER - for He is SEEN. The infidel must be cleansed by animal sacrifice before he has audience with Jesus.

Going back to Luke 22, our Lord makes a statement that would shed light on the New Covenant which is one of Law (Jer.31:31-33). Although our Lord fulfilled the Offerings and the Offering of Passover, ISRAEL DID NOT. And after 70 AD they COULD NOT because the Passover needs Jerusalem and the altar by Law (Deut.16:5-6). Israel still have to fulfill the Law - and the Passover with it. And the Law only passes when the White Throne is set up, for it is valid in its entirety "till heaven and earth pass" So, our Lord says in Luke 22:

16 For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.

3 hours ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

The support for the captivities translations is:
Daniel 1:21, Daniel 9:1-2, 2 Chronicles 36:21-22.

Also the fact that the "week" math to get 483 does not work well,
because one has to just infer "weeks" as years, but with the captivities translation
we get 490 years and 62 weeks from the text itself not having to infer anything.

7 weeks times their 7 days = 49

62 weeks times their 7 days = 434 

With each day equaling a year, 434 + 49 + 483 years.

Seems like simple math to me...

For consideration purposes,

Adam Clarke's Commentary: 
Verse 25.  From the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem] The foregoing events being all accomplished by Jesus Christ, they of course determine the prophecy to him. And if we reckon back four hundred and ninety years, we shall find the time of the going forth of this command. 

Most learned men agree that the death of Christ happened at the Passover in the month Nisan, in the four thousand seven hundred and forty-sixth year of the Julian period. Four hundred and ninety years, reckoned back from the above year, leads us directly to the month Nisan in the four thousand two hundred and fifty-sixth year of the same period; the very month and year in which Ezra had his commission from Artaxerxes Longimanus, king of Persia, (see Ezra 7:9,) to restore and rebuild Jerusalem. See the commission in Ezra in Ezra 7:11-26

We are obliged to ask, what time was being "at hand," and fulfilled, when Jesus began His ministry, for "Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but He reveal His secret unto His servants the prophets."

Matt 3:2 - And saying, Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Matt 4:17 - From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Mark 1:15 - And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent and believe the gospel.

Gal 4:4 - But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law...

2 hours ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

So verse 25 should read:

"....shall be seven captivities and 62 weeks"

But it doesn't...

Why should it, apart from it fitting better into your own conclusion?

1 hour ago, AdHoc said:

I am happy to share a perfectly good reason for animal sacrifices in the Millennium. It will do us well to understand it, for in Luke 22:15-16 our Lord promises to re-instate the Passover in the Kingdom, when He comes again. And this sacrifice that our Lord will have in the Kingdom must be "killed" (v.7)....

Passover, which began in Egypt, was foundation of the old covenant which was further typified expounded upon through other lawful ordinances which served as prophetic actions performed by the priest pointing to the Lamb of God, “slain from the foundation of the world.”

It is my persuasion that Passover is no longer to be “kept” as it was under the law (being now dead and replaced by the New Covenant), but now to be regularly remembered in its fulfillment via the death and resurrection of Christ in that He has purchased for Himself a Bride. 

To say "a perfectly good reason for animal sacrifices in the Millennium" is that "our Lord promises to re-instate the Passover in the Kingdom" to me is a far stretch from what Jesus is indeed saying and alluding to. The next celebration at the coming of Christ is the Marriage Supper of the Lamb - 

Rev 19:5 - And a voice came out of the throne, saying, "Praise our God, all you His servants, and you that fear Him, both small and great."
 6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thundering, saying, "Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigns."
 7 "Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to Him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and His wife hath made herself ready."
 8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
 9 And He said unto me, "Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb." And He said unto me, "These are the true sayings of God."

And what was the beginning of Jesus ministry, and the first miracle? The making of wine for His consumption at the marriage in Cana. It's really all about the wedding... 

John 2:2  - And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.  3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

(There is much prophetic significance in the Jesus' attending the marriage there and the miracle of  changing the water into wine. It really is all about the wedding...)

This will be the fulfilment of Luke 22:18, and I believe, as the first born of the Egyptians were slain, the slaughter of the wicked at His coming will in part be prophetically fulfilled in the verses following the above listed below- 

Rev 19:17 - And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
 18 That you may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him that sat on the horse, and against His army.
 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
 21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

In the Millennium it will be clear and common knowledge fulfilled Passover's significance, for it is the center, and pivotal point of all eternity, that Jesus Christ willingly died for humanities sins. That reality, forever, will be the focus, as it was from the foundation of the world. 

Rev 5:9 - And they sung a new song, saying, "You are worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for You were slain, and has redeemed us to God by Your blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And have made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth." 11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; 12 Saying with a loud voice, "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing.  13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, "Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto Him that sits upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever."

2 hours ago, AdHoc said:

The animal sacrifices never did remove the sins of men. They "covered" them until the death of Jesus. But they did cleanse the flesh (Heb.9:13). A Christian is made clean by the blood of Jesus. But the Jew and the Gentile are not, since they refuse Jesus. At the dawn of the Millennium the situation among men is this;
1. Christians ALL resurrected - the problem of the flesh is over
2. Jews (i) many resurrected (Dan.12:1-2). But the 144,000 of Revelation 7 survive the Great Tribulation (Rev.9:4). They will still be in the flesh.
3. The Nations that survive the Great Tribulation are in the flesh. Those who went up against Jerusalem and survived are obliged by God's decree to go up to Jerusalem annually to seek audience with Emmanuel 

So, suddenly, in the blink of the eye, that which God abolished with its destruction, the temple, the Ceremonial and Levitical laws, with all their weakness to remove sin, is reinstated by Jesus Christ?

I don't think so....

2 hours ago, AdHoc said:

That is, a portion of Jews and all Gentiles are obliged to have audience with Jesus. How will they be cleansed seeing as they rejected Jesus? By the animal sacrifices. The application of of the cleansing blood of Jesus is only to be had by FAITH. Hebrews 11:1 defines faith. Faith only works when the object of faith IS NOT SEEN. From the moment our Lord is seen bursting from the clouds, FAITH IS OVER - for He is SEEN. The infidel must be cleansed by animal sacrifice before he has audience with Jesus...

Even the Pharisees in all their hypocrisy had audience with Jesus, all men did, even the Samaritans and the Romans.

Why then is it that "The infidel must be cleansed by animal sacrifice before he has audience with Jesus." Furthermore, if they don't yield to the commandments of the Lord they cannot enter into the city...

Rev 22:13 - I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.  14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.  15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and makes a lie.

2 hours ago, AdHoc said:

So, our Lord says in Luke 22:

16 For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.

The law was fulfilled in Christ. 

Ro 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

We must not confused the  Ceremonial and Levitical laws with the laws of sin and faith, and the morality therein which still remains.