• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Luigi,

As you wish...friend as you wish...however...the evil deceptive spirit that brought the harshest of judgment upon Israel for the rejection of the Lord Yahshua Christ in the 1st century...the same which Paul noted in 1st Thessalonians 2 where he wrote..."God's wrath has come upon them (Jews) to the utmost."

The Lord Himself told ancient Israel...and Jerusalem "For the days will come upon you when your enemies will throw up a barricade against you, and surround you and hem you in on every side, and they will level you to the ground and your children within you, and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation." (Luk 19:43-44 NASB)

Clearly the Lord has delivered the most powerful judgment upon this people and their seed...and we know it is because of the "wickedness" that was in them. Though that people who were condemned by God and is long gone...that religious spirit is now stronger than it ever has been. This is the spirit that is behind the formation of zionism...a murderous, deceptive, ungodly form of governance that has the unmistakable characteristic of "kill...steal...destroy"...people like this one have been so distorted and perverted as to believe these are the attributes of a Holy and Righteous Royal Priest.

That is what you have stirred up here...something I mentioned to you in a post on another forum. The goal of this spirit is to drag you into a fight so that they get you to look and act like them...at least in their minds...it's a trick that can spring a trap...it is spiritual therefore invisible. It makes the Judaizers and law keepers feel like they have truth and power...they have neither. Vile contempt is not considered a "Truth nor a power" except in darkness.

You are right to shine the light...brightly...as you are attempting to do...I am simply reminding you to carefully proceed with this one...he is full of himself just like the Pharisee's who said..."we have no king but Caesar."  

Tatwo...:)

Whatever trap someone may intend for me Tatwo; I depend on the Word to make my case. So no worries brother. Even if I fall, I know I spoke truth.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member

8 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, I think I find the basic premises  to be somewhat errant including the  comparable I have quoted. For there are some 52 Native American tribes that have lost their "status as nations".

Presidential Candidate Robert F. Kennedy has been fighting for the establishment of their treaty rights  by bringing lawsuits against the USA federal government for years; and if elected President  he will make it a priority  for the USA to honor those rights.

As to Palestinians, there are no Palestinians. The land grant rights of the Jews were established by God, the only such land grant ever issued, and that grant was issued long longlong  before 1948 or even 1920.

Hello Neighbor,

Who and when, do you think those in power who covet by violence their neighbors property in Micah 2:1-2 is about? When we look at following data in Micah 2:3-4, we see it is during a time when the Lord will devise an evil against this violent covetous family, who previously being the Lords people, are then no longer His people, and are thusly desolated. Following chapters in Micah also indicate the time in which these events are occurring is during these end times.

Micah 2:1 Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand. 2 And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.

Micah 2:3 Therefore thus saith the Lord; Behold, against this family do I devise an evil, from which ye shall not remove your necks; neither shall ye go haughtily: for this time is evil. 4 In that day shall one take up a parable against you, and lament with a doleful lamentation, and say, We be utterly spoiled: he hath changed the portion of my people: how hath he removed it from me! turning away he hath divided our fields.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,731
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

7 hours ago, luigi said:

their neighbors property

Therein is the catch, for "whose land is it"? 

As to violence, you bet war is violent, awfully violent to man, woman, and child, warrior and civilian. The idea that there can be surgical strikes and minimal collateral damage is folly sold to placate the feint of heart from wilting under the reality of just how violent real war is.

Personally I think that violence, the severe degree of it is a great thing to have to face for it makes people wretch at the sight of it. It makes warriors suffer long term  mental anguish for having been  in the midst of it's reality.

Nations and their rulers and subjects all need have their own blood invested in the issue of war. The idea that  one can hire  professional career soldiers and remain of clean hands is a very bad way of thinking, for that that leads to easy war, way too easy.

The nations need to negotiate  truces and for peaceful settlements; or else go all out, no quarter asked nor given and suffer horrendous loses all around.

In the time of photographic recording of war  the damage done to whole nations is not different from what is happening today. Some of the mages of dead piles of humanity  and totally pulverized  cities and barren-ed poisonous countrysides are far worse than what is happening this moment.

• Group:  Diamond Member

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Therein is the catch, for "whose land is it"? 

As to violence, you bet war is violent, awfully violent to man, woman, and child, warrior and civilian. The idea that there can be surgical strikes and minimal collateral damage is folly sold to placate the feint of heart from wilting under the reality of just how violent real war is.

Personally I think that violence, the severe degree of it is a great thing to have to face for it makes people wretch at the sight of it. It makes warriors suffer long term  mental anguish for having been  in the midst of it's reality.

Nations and their rulers and subjects all need have their own blood invested in the issue of war. The idea that  one can hire  professional career soldiers and remain of clean hands is a very bad way of thinking, for that that leads to easy war, way too easy.

The nations need to negotiate  truces and for peaceful settlements; or else go all out, no quarter asked nor given and suffer horrendous loses all around.

In the time of photographic recording of war  the damage done to whole nations is not different from what is happening today. Some of the mages of dead piles of humanity  and totally pulverized  cities and barren-ed poisonous countrysides are far worse than what is happening this moment.

But we are not talking about violent acts against an opponent in war; we are talking about coveting property from those averse from war (Micah 2:8). And so those doing so, who spin their coveting with "remember the Maine" lies, while killing the innocent, are Gods enemies.

Micah 2:8 Even of late my people is risen up as an enemy: ye pull off the robe with the garment from them that pass by securely as men averse from war.

13 hours ago, luigi said:

coveting property

The basis for the presentation or argument seems to be built upon an error, or bluntly a lie followed in error, for one does not covet what is one's own, one cherishes and protects what God has granted one, but not covet.

Regardless, the manifestations of  war around the world, threaten to affect the interests of those that  do control vast sums of money in trusts, supposedly held for common benefit of tax exempt organizations, run by trustees that benefit handsomely. The protests in the USA at university campuses is one such battle, where trustees of massive trust funds exempt from IRS /federal government  taxation invest in stocks mostly common stocks of corporations.

Such investment ( In the USA) is  counter to the legal precedent set in 1964 (IRS vs Western Weymouth) that non profits may not invest in anything that is speculative in that it may lose value (Stocks), that all funds must be invested in US treasury notes.

The idea that one will have to divest of investments in companies that do business with Israel is a bit of a red herring. One that if looked at closely will result in massive changes in how trustees of trusts invest as well as get compensated and how  all such funds are invested. 

As to the horror of war and civil unrest around the world, now highly focused upon Israel but being fought out most everywhere,  it is camouflage for the "useful idiots" to get excited over, while the very wealthy of this planet earth gather in ever more for themselves. Eventually it is all going to burn, and there will be a new heaven and a new earth.

Till then,  hey it is a tough place to be, this planet, but there is hope certain in Christ Jesus! So "hang  on my child joy comes in the morning". It all is about that simple,- follow the money trail, but place total confidence in the faith of Jesus.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,071
  • Content Per Day:  3.29

On 5/1/2024 at 1:26 AM, luigi said:

Hi AdHoc,

Isaiah 28:18-20, indicates the current power in Israel forming a covenant with Hell and Death. As I explained in my original post, with circa less than 50,000 killed in Gaza so far in over half a year; even if the IDF were to kill ten times this figure; logistically they then appear incapable of completing their intended task of killing the 2.3 million residents of Gaza. Even less so in the West bank, with a population of circa six million Palestinians. As such, in order to attain these lands, the current administration in Israel realizing its incapacity in forcibly killing approximately 8.3 million Palestinians, would need an accomplice with the wherewithal to accomplish the level of desolation necessary.  Enter, Hell and Death, with whom the current unjust administration in Israel will form a covenant with in order to attain these Palestinian lands. AKA, the abomination of desolation. According to Isaiah 28:18-20, however, this allegiance will backfire, for by day and by night will aerial sorties going over the land of Israel, daily take the lives of Israeli citizens; with them having nowhere from their Northern to Southern border to rest, or from their Eastern to Western borders to take cover from the daily sorties.

Isaiah 28:18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it. 19 From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report. 20 For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it.

I can't see any wording that connects this prophecy with a newly established Israel. If I were to connect Isaiah 28 to anything it would Judas Iscariot. He made a Covenant for 30 pieces of silver which later led to death and Hades. The Apostles were mostly Galileans which would make them Ephraimites, so also Judas. Verse 16 changes the theme to the Lord Jesus.

But to each his own.

Go well.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  623
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

6 hours ago, Neighbor said:

The basis for the presentation or argument seems to be built upon an error, or bluntly a lie followed in error, for one does not covet what is one's own, one cherishes and protects what God has granted one, but not covet.

Great point Neighbor…unless of course one is open to understand that what is happening…is something that is condemned by Christ Yahshua. All that we see going on in this situation can be quantified in the statement…kill…steal and destroy. Those of the household of God are never involved in these types of evil…they may be called to die at the hands of these dragon lead imposters…however…they will not be guilty of kill steal and destroy...because they are in need of nothing.

It is utterly contrary to the Holy Spirit in this age…who has openly spoken the righteous and holy commandments of “love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven”…additionally those “in Christ” “are to be perfect as our heavenly Father is perfect.” Murder is not the same as love or prayer for an enemy...as the Lord Yahshua is pointing out...murder in thought or deed is the sign that one is not a "son of God." 

Those who agree with or do these things are not “sons of God”…these have lost their way and…You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. (John 8:44 NASB)

This brother killing brother we see in the Middle East is contrary to these commands…by any justification. The absolute destruction of a people…any people…”is” the mark of the dragons beast…and the proof that its image has taken its place in the minds of these men…and those in support of it…they are judged already.

It was Paul who wrote…“Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord.  20 "BUT IF YOUR ENEMY IS HUNGRY, FEED HIM, AND IF HE IS THIRSTY, GIVE HIM A DRINK; FOR IN SO DOING YOU WILL HEAP BURNING COALS ON HIS HEAD."  21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:19-21 NASB

What we see happening in the Middle East does not reflect Christ’s instruction for His own…which bears the characteristic of… Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good…murder has never been considered good since Cain. To be contrary to these simple commands and teachings…is defined as “anti-christ” in action.

So…we see you Neighbor and the other law-keeping Christ rejecting Judaizers around here…the only ones who are fooled…are these…for they have rejected their only means of reconciliation to God…along with their fellow murders...all the while believing they are doing God a favor.

Tatwo...:)

1 hour ago, tatwo said:

"we" see you Neighbor and the other law-keeping Christ rejecting Judaizers around here

We? Got a mouse in your pocket?  LOL

1 hour ago, tatwo said:

their fellow murders

Seems a tad harsh don't ya think? LOL

The warring presently going on at Israel is not different from the warring elsewhere. The goal by all sides is to kill the enemy. Some western nations try to make "civil" rules for warring  like one cannot kill the head of a government, but then do it, and/or one cannot target civilians, but then do it anyway. One very bluntly honest warrior  the allied supreme commander at that time made it very clear that he was going to bomb civilians, wiping out Berlin during WWII.

Long as you win you are heroic. Only the losers are held to account by  a so called  world court or the world of courts. So it is best to not lose, at all costs do not lose, and all will be well.

As for myself; I do believe that God has foreknown as well as predestined this war. He will hold to account all,  as He sees fit, not as I might deem to be righteous or just, but how He sees fit, when He sees fit to do so.

In the meantime I continue to pray for the peace of Jerusalem; doing so knowing God answers prayer rightly asked. My own hope certain is placed in my Lord and personal savior Yeshua.